V-171 battroid Debut

jasgripen

Looks like the VF-171 has an 8-barrel gun pod, a upgrade from Macross 7 and maybe we might see it with a super pack like in the final episode of Macross 7. Diamond Squadron I salute you.

Not to mention they successfully vaporized several Vajra warship there.

Sorry. The ace VF-171 pilot from episode 14 had a very manly voice... ^_^

Why do I have a feeling that VF-171 we saw was the same guy who Nanase and Luca saw kissing his girlfriend?

Luca you fail at being a SMS Skull Squadron member, the NUNS Diamond Squadron member knows to kiss the girl and kick ass.

Why do I have a feeling that VF-171 we saw was the same guy who Nanase and Luca saw kissing his girlfriend?

Luca you fail at being a SMS Skull Squadron member, the NUNS Diamond Squadron member knows to kiss the girl and kick ass.

Seriously. AND STOP WEARING KID SHORTS! God!

Finally, grab the pair and kiss the chick! Ugh. Anime people!

I want that female squad leader from the manga :rolleyes:

Uhhmmmm.......maybe she's still on vacation? :blink:

Not to mention they successfully vaporized several Vajra warship there.

Ah the power of reaction weapons. B))

well worth the wait! :D

AMEN TO THAT!!!! :lol:

BTW......where is Graham? :rolleyes: I though he'd be all over this thread with the VF-171 pr0n we have been treated to. :rolleyes:

ALSO....did anyone notice that the VF-171 can transform even when it still carried its wing ordnance? :huh: Kinda reminds me of the VF-1s from DYRL. ^_^

Don;t you know anything, that VF-171 pilot was Graham, sheesh

:o

So.....it was Graham who was doing the Daedalus Punch in Episode 14? :ph34r:

No wonder he has'nt been here in MW lately. :blink: He's been real busy perfecting his skills in piloting a VF-171. :ph34r:

So does tha mean that Graham really sounds very manly in person? :lol:

Edited by grss1982

:o

So.....it was Graham who was doing the Daedalus Punch in Episode 14? :ph34r:

No wonder he has'nt been here in MW lately. :blink: He's been real busy perfecting his skills in piloting a VF-171. :ph34r:

So does tha mean that Graham really sounds very manly in person? :lol:

Graham sounds so manly in real life that he makes Chuck Norris wet himself whenever he speaks.

This is pretty much all I ask. Some mecha always has to be the cannon fodder in order to build tension and drama for our heroes. All I ask is a few moments for the cannon fodder to shine and that's enough to prove it's not the useless mecha that plot demands it be. The VF-171 has now proven it's worth and what a display it was. Macross Plus pin-point barrier punch done proud :)

This is pretty much all I ask. Some mecha always has to be the cannon fodder in order to build tension and drama for our heroes. All I ask is a few moments for the cannon fodder to shine and that's enough to prove it's not the useless mecha that plot demands it be. The VF-171 has now proven it's worth and what a display it was. Macross Plus pin-point barrier punch done proud :)

Hear ! Hear ! A round of applause for the VF-171 pilots ! Like I said earlier, I hope they can introduce some NUNS aces in the series, have a friendly rivalry between SMS and NUNS.

Hear ! Hear ! A round of applause for the VF-171 pilots ! Like I said earlier, I hope they can introduce some NUNS aces in the series, have a friendly rivalry between SMS and NUNS.

Well, I think the plot is already too packed to introduce such rivalry between SMS and NUNS, but yeah, I will salute to those brave VF-171 pilots in episode 14. You make VF-17 and VF-171 proud. :)

Now we know who's the pilot who makes the VF-171 looks so badass in episode 14: his name is Machida. http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...st&p=624533

Thanks Nexx Stalker for that awesome pic! :)

I said this in the episode topic too, but it will go here as well.

MAACHIIIDAA PUNNNCH!!!!!!!!!!! :D

So this series now features THREE different CG rendered Valks as well as the Koenig Monster. Mr Kawamori is truly spoiling us.

I would still love to see a CG rendered YF-19 though.

Taksraven

So this series now features THREE different CG rendered Valks as well as the Koenig Monster. Mr Kawamori is truly spoiling us.

I would still love to see a CG rendered YF-19 though.

Taksraven

Not much chance of that, but a VF-19 maybe. Is anyone else hoping that in the huge battle that will most certainly happen in the last episode that Macross 7 fleet shows up to lend support and we get to see Max and Millia in CG VF-22s? Or am I dreaming to big?

Edited by Master Dex

Is the Machida Punnch nuch better than the GAMLIN KICK! ?

Not much chance of that, but a VF-19 maybe. Is anyone else hoping that in the huge battle that will most certainly happen in the last episode that Macross 7 fleet shows up to lend support and we get to see Max and Millia in CG VF-22s? Or am I dreaming to big?

You do realize your asking for Nekki Basara to take the glory.

Then again I would like to see the new Battle 7. Maybe named New Macross Class Basara. (Hey Global got a ship after him.)

Is the Machida Punnch nuch better than the GAMLIN KICK! ?

You do realize your asking for Nekki Basara to take the glory.

Then again I would like to see the new Battle 7. Maybe named New Macross Class Basara. (Hey Global got a ship after him.)

No, I don't want Basara or Sound Force to show up. I don't expect the final battle in the last episode will be against Vajra so I don't know if they'll want musicians but there will probably be singing. However Basara can stay with City 7 where people will listen to his song. I am just talking about Battle 7 and it's carrier group giving Frontier support.

Aye, and what I would like to see too are the VF-25 CFs in action, and some blowing up good too. One thing that's been bothering me so far is that the battles tend to be too one-sided. Earlier on it was the vajra winning too easily, now it's the 171's turn to shine.

I would've loved for the dogfight chaos in Macross Zero, where you could see both sides had their fair share of casualties in each battle. :)

It would make the battles seem more epic, and outstanding maneuvers like the PPB punch, well, seem more heroic.

Aye, and what I would like to see too are the VF-25 CFs in action, and some blowing up good too. One thing that's been bothering me so far is that the battles tend to be too one-sided. Earlier on it was the vajra winning too easily, now it's the 171's turn to shine.

I would've loved for the dogfight chaos in Macross Zero, where you could see both sides had their fair share of casualties in each battle. :)

It would make the battles seem more epic, and outstanding maneuvers like the PPB punch, well, seem more heroic.

Actually you have a very good point. Every time it is one side pounding the other and never do both sides get casualties... except for Gilliam, and Raramia. However as far as cannon fodder goes though, it is either Vajra being super strong and killing all the NUNS and maybe one or two SMS or it is SMS domination Vajra and out of nowhere NUNS has a super cool Diamond Force they never used before that pin-point barrier punches the lights out of bugs.

Actually you have a very good point. Every time it is one side pounding the other and never do both sides get casualties... except for Gilliam, and Raramia. However as far as cannon fodder goes though, it is either Vajra being super strong and killing all the NUNS and maybe one or two SMS or it is SMS domination Vajra and out of nowhere NUNS has a super cool Diamond Force they never used before that pin-point barrier punches the lights out of bugs.

Pres. Glass probably called in a few favours from a certain mayor in the Macross 7 fleet. ^_^