Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

I think it's a little to close to the Max and Mira and VE-1 releases. I wish they kept it to one item per month.

A little help please

Just got my first V2 today the VF-1D. Having problem figuring out battroid transforming. Mainly how to separate the legs from the body. See page 12 steps 01-03. Do I push the leg towards the body and then forward? I've push it about every direction but it isn't giving. I sure I have to use more force but I don't want to direct that force in the wrong direction.

A little help please

Just got my first V2 today the VF-1D. Having problem figuring out battroid transforming. Mainly how to separate the legs from the body. See page 12 steps 01-03. Do I push the leg towards the body and then forward? I've push it about every direction but it isn't giving. I sure I have to use more force but I don't want to direct that force in the wrong direction.

There's a very good video on this process on Youtube. I am at work right now and can not access it, but do a search there and you should find it without any problems. <_<

To be more clear. I'm trying to get the legs/hip separated from the body in Gerwalk mode to go to Battroid mode.

Mine is tight there too. I hold the fuselage with one hand and snap out the legs with the other with a little bit of an angle in. It can be a bit scary.

Found a youtube video and got the part moving. Seem to have been an extra layer of plastic. Worked this time crossing fingers it does break the next time.

thats what she said.

After re-watching the Virgin Road episode, I really do hope that the Valk comes with an additional pair of Max and Millia but wearing helmets. Or least some pilots. As I noticed in all the pics thus far (Hobby search and ect) none of them show the virgin road with any missile pods or the gunpod. Hope this won't be the case, as at the end of the episode it did do battle?

As for the VE, I still feel it needs missile pods and the gunpod options. It is after all a long range reconnaissance plane, and does need some form of defence, albeit even though it can't mount a gunpod, but at least some missiles? :p

Edited by Omegablue

After re-watching the Virgin Road episode, I really do hope that the Valk comes with an additional pair of Max and Millia but wearing helmets. Or least some pilots. As I noticed in all the pics thus far (Hobby search and ect) none of them show the virgin road with any missile pods or the gunpod. Hope this won't be the case, as at the end of the episode it did do battle?

As for the VE, I still feel it needs missile pods and the gunpod options. It is after all a long range reconnaissance plane, and does need some form of defence, albeit even though it can't mount a gunpod, but at least some missiles? :p

I just double-checked the product desc for you; the VF-1D VR does come with the standard gunpod and missiles.

There seems to be none for the VE-1 though.

"Screw the rules, I have green hair!"

Yeah, it looks a little green...it was kind of a blue green/teal in the show....hopefully they color it a little closer to the anime on the production model. AND ALL THAT TAMPO better be there too!!!!

I just double-checked the product desc for you; the VF-1D VR does come with the standard gunpod and missiles.

There seems to be none for the VE-1 though.

Thanx. Well yes I'm happy about the inclusion of the weapons, but without additional pilots, I'm gonna wait until this goes on sale... Or probably wait for some 2 seater low vis repaint. :)

Guest sh002

will the box say virgin road or virgin load? hlj lists it as virgin load which is pretty funny. max did probably have a load.

will the box say virgin road or virgin load? hlj lists it as virgin load which is pretty funny. max did probably have a load.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: FAIL! :p

virgin%20load.JPG

Edited by logos