Yamato 1/60 v.2 2 seaters

newca

I just meant something the size and configuration of watch motor, primarily flat, even the motor from a small travel clock might work if the second hand is continuously moving.

Heck, you could find a cheap ladies manual wind watch movement. They're very small and flat, no batteries, and if you find the right one, not very expensive. A full wind lasts maybe 2-3 days. Hook up to the second post and you have a smooth slowly turning radome.

Vostok 7

Heck, you could find a cheap ladies manual wind watch movement. They're very small and flat, no batteries, and if you find the right one, not very expensive. A full wind lasts maybe 2-3 days. Hook up to the second post and you have a smooth slowly turning radome.

Vostok 7

Someone knows an awful lot about women's watches... :unsure:

:lol:

there are some small display turntables that may be flat enough to fit.

does anyone know if the boxes of the new VT-1 and VE-1 will follow the height and width of the new v2 boxes, perhaps just deeper?

i'm on the fence about letting go of my v1 of these two, eventhough i actually haven't taken them out of the box yet.

strangely, i find a more compact box design will probably sway me to pick up these v2's

From the official site, the height and the width would be the same as the current v2 boxes, but they would be thicker.

Wait a second, he's actually BROKEN one of the booster covers, and is joking about it. Er... does Yamato know anything about marketing, or is this some new reverse psychology strategy??

I try to pull a funky translationf from Babel Fish:

Well, because it was the exhibition with super part equipment fighter form, you will try seeing with the section which is different?

photo_01.jpg

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_02.jpg

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_03.jpg

When it expects, it purchases, when it displays with full equipment

Because it is thought, here introduces not yet equipment being able to meet.

(Degree of appeal decreases whether!? However, you do from [omoroi]. )

First fighter.

The orange of the nose being fresh, the shank. Cockpit.

The head of the person of the rear seat is visible.And the place where the crotch joint of the time of [batoroido] which to the nose base is inserted. At the time of VF-1 in various ways it received comment, but as for VT-1 and VE-1 modification to 1/48 series forms! The installation of the crotch joint becoming easy, to do it increases.

Now when good thing it does, the oak and others which probably will be used even in future VF-1.java script:xPopupAfter(photo_04.jpg

photo_05.jpgjava script:xPopupAfter(

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_06.jpg It is with, [gauoku]. As for the person who is seen for the first time whether it is many, that.

It is such feeling. I am to like the rear form.Something it is not funny, is? This. First it puts out.

Diving it changes at form one of the head.java script:xPopupAfter(photo_07.jpg

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_08.jpg

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_09.jpg

java script:xPopupAfter(photo_10.jpg

It is digression, but important paint sample (the photograph remain this photographing time) breaking.

The cover of the super part was divided.

After that tension goes down, it goes down.

Because tension went down, then placing the photograph of the internal organs mechanic of the super part, we divide.

So so. Although a state where the tail assembly is folded is locked, the lock mechanism like the photograph was added. There is left and right. Being new, the shank.

java script:xPopupAfter(

Edited by Vi-RS

Locks for the tail fins to hold them in place and a 1/48 style hip connection area, fantastic! The hip connection wasn't so bad once you got the hang of it but the new one does look more user friendly.

I notice that VF-1D and Kakizaki TV VF-1A has different color of gun pod:

VF-1D - Dark gray

TV Kakizaki VF-1A - black

I don't have previous version with me now so can't recall what are the color on previous version.

I noticed that too the other day as I looked at all my guns side by side. The 1D's gun is a lighter shade of grey than the more dark grey/almost black of Roy, Max, and Hikaru.

That makes me wondering does Yamato did that just for VF-1D or are they changing color of gun pods for the later production...

But I think they are making it in that color for VF-1D since Kakazaki's TV-1A is still having black color gun pods in latest production. How details they are.

• 3 weeks later...
any info if it will sport the updated crotch attachment system just like on the gray focker? :)

you suck... Fockers evil twin is awesome. :p

Edited by anime52k8

Virgin Road in autumn: ^_^

1DJune.jpg

wow............... good to see Virgin Road VF-1D. ^_^

Yamato, you better have my bank account put in your file with all the scheme coming out. This must be the toy line that Yamato milk the most out of the same mold like Hasegawa did. :ph34r:

Wouldn't be even better if both MM Super set be out at the same time?

oh, the virgin road is their wedding ceremony valkyrie. There is no Miria paint scheme, you're thinking of their matching 1j valks.

You mean not a combo pack? well i hope there will be, i've held out on the 1J (and luckily i did seeing as she has a question mark over the shoulders)

but it would be cool to get both in one go.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

What is disturbing is that if the Max 1D VR is soon to be out, why not for the Miria too???

The Miria valkyrie is VF-1J, so does the Max in VF-1J. Virgin road is their wedding valkyrie is VF-1D.

Wouldn't be even better if both MM Super set be out at the same time?

I wish they will, but not at this point.

oh, the virgin road is their wedding ceremony valkyrie. There is no Miria paint scheme, you're thinking of their matching 1j valks.

exactly.