Low Viz VF-1J...who wants?

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Would you buy a low viz 1/48 Vf-1J?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a low viz 1/48 Vf-1J?

• YES-it seems right low viz RULES.
    • NO-low viz is ugly
    • Maybe

yep.

I was thinking what if yamato made a NON limited low viz version and make it a Vf-1J? the Vf-1J mold is already done so they could use that, pack it with new hand set, give it new tail decals, paint everything on, and voila!!!

anyways lets say they just gave us differnt squad decals and made it a low viz 1J would you buy?

after all the first was limited and sold real well. not to mention almost all of you love the VF-1J

i was thining for a tail decal inverse skull...like black skull on grey background

How about a different low-vis scheme? F-15E style gunship grey? F-15 light/dark ghost? F-15 current mod. eagle scheme?

Or the ultimate, overall mountbatten pink. :) (Yup, nothing like a pale pink destroyer to confuse enemy ships---no ship painted pink was ever sunk, AFAIK)

Yeah I'd dig it. And it would become the squad leader of my other two. ;) But due to the "limited" nature of the previous we can only count on it being a different shade or something.

Me, I'd like to see Low-Viz in 1/60...

Yah, I'd think it would be cool....... that and the one thing keeping me from buying a low viz is indeed the fact it is a "A" head. So a "J" head would be cool since the 1S is supose to be limited to squadren leaders. It makes sence to me any ways, that and lets not forget that like any good busniess Yamato will want to cash in on their product so the more "1J" head variants the better, though I still want to see something other than a skull and cross bones on the tail fins.

<_< Gee, another poll from Shin *joy

while you're at it, how about a Max 1S, Milia 1A and 1S (she must have flown one later in her career), Low Vis Monster, an SDF-1D and a hikaru fanracer CF Poll????

the possibilities are endless :rolleyes:

edit: spelling

Edited by Nightbat®

I wasn't going to buy the low viz until I heard that it was in Macross Zero. I don't mind it, I think it is a very nice piece of work and a nice colour scheme. But I can only see this happening only if it is shown in Macross Zero.

I really wish people would give their poll questions more thought. . . or at least, the verbage after the yes/no.

What if I want to vote "no", but *not* because I think the low-vis is ugly.

H

i want a 1/48 -1S. A J would be okay, but an S would kick ass.

I tend to agree. The S has always been my favorite. Although, I would probably buy a VF-1J that looks exaclty the same as the VF-1A (save the head), I'd rather see something a little bit different. Maybe something like these F/A-18 aggressors:

48-002B.jpg

Edited by Draykov

And what about a Low Vis VF-0S which Yamato would release in 200X ? :D:lol:

Gee, I think I would prefer it if Yamato made canon Macross VF 1 valks (TV & DYRL) instead. But then again, I'm not a fan of the Low Viz 1A, so no surprise there.

Wouldn't you much rather have a VF-1D, VT-1, VE-1, Canon Fodder, Max 1S, Max & Millia 1J's, etc, etc..

I know I would.

Well. Since Yamato already has the sculpt for the VF-1J ready to go the skies the limit. I wouldn't mind a VF-1J but as long as they don't take away resources for GBP-1 armor that's fine with me.

Who was the MW'er that finished a VF-1S Low Viz? B))