Macross Frontier News Thread III *Read 1st post*

azrael

The synopsis for "Goodbye Sister" doesn't even end? I don't think it is confirmation of anything, yet. Is that how synopsis reports usually look? Incomplete thoughts?

Yes. Sometimes they left a sentence hanging or as a question for dramatic effect (i.e. what will Ozuma do to get to his sister's concert?!?). It doesn't translate very well literally, hence it looks a bit off. And considering how obvious they make it look like Ozuma is going to get the pineapple salad in Eps 17, I'm expecting the unexpected. ^_^

Edited by Darial

Surprised these weren't posted here yet, from the Chinese BBS translated by Darial from AnimeSuki.

Expanded 14-18 synopsis follows (copied from Chinese BBS): I translated the new spoilers to the best of my ability.

15 - Lost Peace

15 (Lost Peace) 7/17

While Sheryl did temporarily feel better from the illness that led to her concert's cancellation on Galia 4, she was unable to fully recover. As a result, Grace...

How

is she going to explain her survival to Sheryl

I wonder...?

Macross Chronicle #2 contents (http://books.shopro.co.jp/macross/)

Mechanical Sheet

-SDF-1 Macross

-VF-1J Valkyrie

-SNN Valkyrie

Character Sheet

-Mylene Flare Jenius

-Soldiers of the Anti-UN alliance

Timeline Sheet

-Battle of Mayan Island

-Shrine Maiden of Mayan Temple

History Sheet

-"Little White Dragon" premiere

Gallery sheet

-Macross F

Song Sheet

-"...Dakedo Baby!!"

-"Sweet Fantasy"

Merchandise Sheet

-Yamato Toys, Ltd.

Makers Sheet

-Shoji Kawamori

Yes. Sometimes they left a sentence hanging or as a question for dramatic effect (i.e. what will Ozuma do to get to his sister's concert?!?). It doesn't translate very well literally, hence it looks a bit off. And considering how obvious they make it look like Ozuma is going to get the pineapple salad in Eps 17, I'm expecting the unexpected. ^_^

Yeah. Ozma really never developed like Roy did (even though he's my favorite character for the show). I think it would be dumb to just pull the old Pine Salad on him. Nothing has really lined up like the way it looks. I'm expecting something different as well.

Macross F broadcast delayed 30 minutes.

Macross chronicle info from the latest newtype:

on sale from 07.24.

1st issue (tax included) ¥590

From the 2nd issue (tax included) ¥690

Released biweekly every Thursday.

Btw why is the VF-25S's head so much cooler then all the other variations :)? I'd want Ozma to eat a pineapple salad just so Alto could nick his 25S :p.

Wish those Gashapons weren't only available in Japan :(

Edited by whispo

Seriously guys, the "pineapple salad" thing is beginning to become like a bad meme round here.

LOL, if you think this is bad, go check out the slangs and nicknames they are throwing around on the Chinese BBS.

Pineapple Salad = Eating Bento (don't ask me why :blink:), and a certain character's nickname happens to be Green Fur. :ph34r:

I sooo want those!

You can order a box from Hobbylink Japan for 2,000 yen (10 pcs.). Not sure what shipping is like, but overall it should be cheaper than Toyslogic (which is $19.95 for a set of 5).

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN953252

http://www.toyslogic.com/index.php?main_pa...roducts_id=3933

The other two "swings" are variations of the two valkyries (Gun metallic and silver).

You know people tend to forget Roy never even ate it before he went to Valhalla.

He didn't have to eat it, mere presence of it is deadly. Steak can't hurt you until you eat it, at that point it is an ironically slow killer that gives you mercy in death by big explosion. Pineapple Salad however causes problems through the sight and smell sense that leads to massive internal bleeding and painful death.

He didn't have to eat it, mere presence of it is deadly. Steak can't hurt you until you eat it, at that point it is an ironically slow killer that gives you mercy in death by big explosion. Pineapple Salad however causes problems through the sight and smell sense that leads to massive internal bleeding and painful death.

But what if it is like a steak substitute? Does that count? And if we actually get to enjoy the pineapple salad are we okay?

But what if it is like a steak substitute? Does that count? And if we actually get to enjoy the pineapple salad are we okay?

How could you survive Pineapple Salad long enough to eat it? I think if you got far enough to eat one then the proverb is not taking effect at that moment.

Steak substitute? Like Tofu? I suppose you won't die in an explosion at least.. maybe your plane will just be quickly shot down right after take off.

Steak substitute? Like Tofu? I suppose you won't die in an explosion at least.. maybe your plane will just be quickly shot down right after take off.

This could possibily explains why Hikaru is always getting shot down. Even in his magical flying bike in his dreams.

You know your steak theory would have held water if Kakizaki actually ate his before getting vaporised but alas.

This could possibily explains why Hikaru is always getting shot down. Even in his magical flying bike in his dreams.

You know your steak theory would have held water if Kakizaki actually ate his before getting vaporised but alas.

He ate a bite of it I believe. It still counts as eating.

He ate a bite of it I believe. It still counts as eating.

Well, he almost became a human steak on a split second before he was vaporized :huh:

The summary of ep 15

第15話 ロスト・ピース

体調がなかなか回復しないシェリルに、グレイスは治るまで

仕事はすべてキャンセルすると告げる。

シェリルはランカの人気がますます上がっていると聞き、

なんとなく不安を感じる。

そんな時、アルトとランカが見舞いに訪れた。

Anyone notice the salad on the table between Nanase and Luca? Or the salad on the Ouarter pounder bridge with Cathy and the bridge bunnies???

Neither had the key ingredient I guess.......

Or perhaps it did, but the pizza acts as a counter agent to the deadly affects of the key ingredient!

Edited by Isamu Starkiller