Character Art Appreciation Topic

Ranka's a crybaby...

Sheryl's a b!tch...

Kathy's an opportunist...

Klan's a...well, just a freak really.

We all know there's only one girl in Macross Frontier worthy of our devotion.

So show your love here, and join B.O.I.N.G.! (formerly N.A.M.B.L.A., but we'd rather not talk about that...)

I'am proud to say I'm the newest member Of B.O.I.N.G ^_^

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

There is no way to search 4chan. Like its Japanese counterpart (the 2ch image boards), content on 4chan doesn't stay on their system for long. After reaching a certain bandwidth or time, the threads and contents are deleted. This is why lots of stuff gets re-posted on 4chan. The best thing to do with 4chan content is grab it ASAP because it could disappear at anytime.

Wow...that kinda sucks.Thanks for the heads up azrael.

snapshot20080526152047cd6.jpg

Best picture ever. ^_^

I like the other one where you can see her from behind with a bit of her backside poking out from the towel/sheet and lots of side breasts. Yum.

Nicest looking animated character that I have seen since Birdgirl.

Taksraven

snapshot20080526152047cd6.jpg

Best picture ever. ^_^

This shot illustrates very well the cute way that her eye colour matches her hair. Great stuff.

Taksraven

You love Ranka...but Nanase ALSO loves Ranka, so you and Nanase have something in common! C'mon, share the love!

I would LOVE to share the LOVE with Ranka and Nanase at the same time. Well hell....you might as well through Sheryl and Klan Klan in the mix while you're at it. :D

:ph34r:

I would LOVE to share the LOVE with Ranka and Nanase at the same time. Well hell....you might as well through Sheryl and Klan Klan in the mix while you're at it. :D

*points to Danbooru if you're into that sort of thing ;)*

This isn't really B.O.I.N.G.Y. but it's so cute! I wish they'd make the MacrossF characters in something like this! ^_^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=j7al5TKaR8M&feature=rec-fresh

Now that was adorable and the coreography was good too! THANKS! ^_^

You know all these character 'shipping threads are really making Macrossworld seem a lot more like Robotech.com. With that in mind no shipping thread is complete without interuption from the Kaifun Is Super Society (Kyle Is Super Society on RT.com)

<KISS Mode>

How can you support characters like Nanase? She is friends with several war mongers like Micheal and Alto. A true character worthy of your adoration would be one who challanges the military overlords, who, merciesly persecute our Varja friends.

KISS is here.

LEAVE HERE NOW!

LEAVE HERE NOW!

LEAVE HERE NOW!

</kiss mode>

Back to the topic at hand... D cups and above are a turn off to me, so I'll leave you to ogle your Nanase. Well I prefer the more appropriatly proportioned Sheryel. (and Klan, just cause she's awesome).

wow, i am impressed by the picture by fans of klein klan. i wished they have a fanclub of sherly nome.

jealous.

yeah, it's insane how much fanart this one character has generated in such short time... i guess we DID need this thread.

yeah, it's insane how much fanart this one character has generated in such short time... i guess we DID need this thread.

Well, at least when it comes to 'shipping threads, size does matter.