Character Art Appreciation Topic

Is that Luca stuck in Klan Klan's breasts? :) :) :) I'm sure he's having a good time - although it kind of reminds me of that Woody Allen film where Woody and the heroine were attacked by a giant breast that shot milk...

Nope... That's Mikhail Buran... ^_^

(And he certainly doesn't seem to be having a good time being suffocated/trapped/pressed/crushed by those gigantic meaty things...).

:ph34r:

post-7862-1211175599_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1211175620_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1211175637_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1211175675_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1211175707_thumb.jpg

post-7862-1211175740_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kronnang Dunn

Love the pic of Ranka wearing Minmay's DYRY dress and also the one of Sheyrl wearing Ranka's purple hippo-cow pajamas.

I'm not a huge fan of Klan as I don't normally like overly busty girls, but the pics with Mikhail stuck between her breasts are great.

Anyway, it's nice to see so much fan art.

Graham

Yes- the fan art has Klan Klan growing on me :)

Mainly because lots of these art pieces put a ton of character into her :) Hopefully MF will do the same as the series moves on :)

VFTF1

Yes- the fan art has Klan Klan growing on me :)

Mainly because lots of these art pieces put a ton of character into her :) Hopefully MF will do the same as the series moves on :)

VFTF1

Most of the art shows her torturing Mikhail with her macron body. If they do end up together, it's going to be one interesting relationship.

Most of the art shows her torturing Mikhail with her macron body. If they do end up together, it's going to be one interesting relationship.

Well I'm sure she's just getting back at him for torturing her when she's in Loli mode :)

VFTF1

Well I'm sure she's just getting back at him for torturing her when she's in Loli mode :)

VFTF1

The ultimate payback would be if Mikhail were ever macronized, and due to a genetic defect, a certain omportant part of his anatomy remained the same size as when micloned.

The ultimate payback would be if Mikhail were ever macronized, and due to a genetic defect, a certain omportant part of his anatomy remained the same size as when micloned.

The ultimate humiliation. :lol:

I would think a 1/60 valk would make more sense because a valkyrie is supposed to be the same size as a macronized Zentraedi.... whatever mode it is in.

I would think a 1/60 valk would make more sense because a valkyrie is supposed to be the same size as a macronized Zentraedi.... whatever mode it is in.

A little bigger, actually.

The "same size" argument(which is Rawbootech canon) comes from the brawl with Britai when Hikaru, Kakizaki, and Misa were captured.

But Britai is larger than the average zentradi, so being his size makes a VF-1 larger than a zentradi soldier.

</nitpick>

Now everyone back to ogling Klan.

Edited by JB0

What about when Hikaru first entered a Zentradi ship in episode 6 I believe it was, before the Daedalus attack. He was standing right in front of a random Zentran soldier who looked the same height as the VF-1J. I guess he was also tall?

What about when Hikaru first entered a Zentradi ship in episode 6 I believe it was, before the Daedalus attack. He was standing right in front of a random Zentran soldier who looked the same height as the VF-1J. I guess he was also tall?

That or it was a matter of perspective. Or an animation error.

The poor guy Max jumped in the restroom was oversized too.

Though we've yet to figure out how they got the uniform to hang believably on his 1A regardless of sizing.

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/scalecharts/sizechart-1.gif

Note the representative zent standing on the far right.

Image jacked from http://www.new-un-spacy.com/forfansonly/fo...only-index.html

Originally scanned from Macross Perfect Memory

Alternatively, consider that the VF-1 size next to the Reguld and Glaug. A battroid is too big to fit the cockpit area of either mech. Therefore... a battroid is larger than a typical zentradi soldier.

That or it was a matter of perspective. Or an animation error.

The poor guy Max jumped in the restroom was oversized too.

Though we've yet to figure out how they got the uniform to hang believably on his 1A regardless of sizing.

http://www.new-un-spacy.com/scalecharts/sizechart-1.gif

Note the representative zent standing on the far right.

Image jacked from http://www.new-un-spacy.com/forfansonly/fo...only-index.html

Originally scanned from Macross Perfect Memory

Alternatively, consider that the VF-1 size next to the Reguld and Glaug. A battroid is too big to fit the cockpit area of either mech. Therefore... a battroid is larger than a typical zentradi soldier.

That makes some sense...The Regults looked to be about about the same size as the VFs, and I always thought that the animators were always just forgetting that there was something as large as a VF inside them. I'm glad to know it wasn't just a continual error.

(By the way, JB0, keep posting...the talk about MW titles in the feedback thread has me wondering what comes after "Basara's College Roommate," and I think you're almost there...)

If Kawamorii can figure out a way to put that into Macross Frontier in a way that would both be understandable, graphic, in good taste, funny and brilliant I will personally write 25% of whatever the hell I have left in my bank account when I die to him.

VFTF1

I'm willing to except a VF is larger than a Zentradi, I'm just going off what I've seen, but you raise many good points so there it is.

Hmm.. specs for that Q-Rea would be nice...

Wow, there's plenty of Klan fan art there, you guys should put it into the Gallery. Even Klan had only few screen times, I think she's very popular due to her...ehem.....genetic defect ^_^ . Now if only she could sing......

Wow, there's plenty of Klan fan art there, you guys should put it into the Gallery. Even Klan had only few screen times, I think she's very popular due to her...ehem.....genetic defect ^_^ . Now if only she could sing......

Like you said she hasn't had much screen time, anything is possible, it could happen.

Who knows, maybe she gets micloned for too long, catches a cold, thinks she's gonna buy the farm and ends up singing a farewell song to the SMS.

Who knows, maybe she gets micloned for too long, catches a cold, thinks she's gonna buy the farm and ends up singing a farewell song to the SMS.

:lol:

Hence, Klanklan's SMS Farewell Song - "I'm a chick, and i'm an alien!"

I'm so hot! I'm so cute! SMS

And my mech flies better than your vf25 crap

Here I go, there I go, SMS

When there's a call to a far off star

Why do you need to go far?

I'm a chick, and I'm an alien, alien!

But you can't wack me that easily (unless you're a sniper).

Don't spread your seed in my galaxy that easily.

Coz i'm about to throttle trough

the Magellan Clouds in a stroke

Cause I am the indestructible SMS

Super! Meltran! Space-pixies!

Once I start, I can't stop, hey!

------------------------------

of course, i have no idea if this will sound anywhere remotely ok when translated back into japanese. :p

Edited by dreamweaver13

:lol:

Hence, Klanklan's SMS Farewell Song - "I'm a chick, and i'm an alien!"

I'm so hot! I'm so cute! SMS

And my mech flies better than your vf25 crap

When there's a call to a far off star

Why do you need to go far?

I'm a chick, and I'm an alien, alien!

But you can't wack me that easily (unless you're a sniper).

Don't spread your seed in my galaxy that easily.

Coz i'm about to throttle trough

the Magellan Clouds in a stroke

Cause I am the indestructible SMS

Super! Meltran! Space-pixies!

Once I start, I can't stop, hey!

------------------------------

of course, i have no idea if this will sound anywhere remotely ok when translated back into japanese. :p

This of course must come with matching dance moves, performed in her Q-Rea - with Mikhail forced to watch the whole thing.

Well I think she is too young for any of that, but I don't know the age restrictions in Japan.. let alone in the Frontier Colony Fleet. However seeing as she is too big for him in her adult form... perhaps one has to comprise as best they can. ;)