Character Art Appreciation Topic

actually i haven't made up my mind yet, so far from all the fan-art i seen/found, (most i can't show here lol) i like Sheryl the most, and everyone thinks she's a bitch, but i dunno, {albeit a sucker for blonde/strawberry pinkish blonde at that!} i liked Minmay originally even in the tv series.

Is there a Sheryl fan club? :p

Can't wait to get my blue-ray and see whats she's all about.

btw Klan-Klan/Klein does nothing for me whatsoever! *pokes tounge*

I prefer this bridge bunny booby bomb...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

:lol: I loved that MisaForever, heheh. I have supported Klan Klan since this thread started, but now I want to be considered a full time member as well, I shall join in updating my sig! After all, my avatar is the VF-25G, it kind of fits. Edited by Master Dex

So does our club need a heirarchy? Does it already have one I am not aware of? If so who? Is the group big enough for one? :lol:

If we don't have one, I cast my ballot for Misa as President/Chairmain/Prime Minister (whatever floats the boat). :lol:

And for poops and giggles, Heron as VP as he is the founder of Anti-B.O.I.N.G.? ^_^

Man you guys are fun! ^_^

Ignore this if there is a setup already and I have not noticed. <_<

LOL you guys are funny. :) Nah, there's no formal setup or chain-of-command. ^_^ Just a sort of fan club. Speaking of which, here's some new pics. :D

The last pic is EXACTLY where Michel/Mikael needs to be after episode 9. :p Such a temper.

aff5aab57eb8fd95f2e214967f8d3e93.png

31503be5231344efb2ba8507f512f8c7.jpg

953b423aad5908762fb520456c4ca798.jpg

e69666e3704d1edb1efb0125e6db7b00.jpg

Edited by MisaForever

Hmmm, this Boobie Hell intrigues me, what is the punishment? Depending on reply, I might have been there, for few years or so...

It consists of massive boobies all around you but you are never able to get to them or touch them. :ph34r::lol:

Those were some really good pics. Some of these fan arts over exaggerate the breasts more than the show does, but some seem to do it better, not that I dwell on these things. :rolleyes:

If we were to have a club president, I'd think the founder of the organization would be the best, but we don't need a hierarchy until B.O.I.N.G. launches an attack against us, and that's only if this turns into fan boy(or girl) gang wars.

LOL you guys are funny. :) Nah, there's no formal setup or chain-of-command. ^_^ Just a sort of fan club. Speaking of which, here's some new pics. :D

Yes, we aren't like some other clubs that need hierarchies and acronyms to prove that they're cool.

The last pic is EXACTLY where Michel/Mikael needs to be after episode 9. :p Such a temper.

I'm loving the interaction between Klan and Mikhail more and more.

IMO the tension between them is similar enough to Max-x-Miriya from Macross 7 (IMO one of the good things about that series) but different enough that its unique to them as characters in Macross.

Hey I see Michel using Klan's boobs like a waterbed in the other thread, but I don't see Luca here. Give the poor little guy a chance. :lol:

With the way the guy blushes, I'm afraid he might exlode like a bloody pimple if that ever happens.

Those were some really good pics. Some of these fan arts over exaggerate the breasts more than the show does, but some seem to do it better, not that I dwell on these things. :rolleyes:

If we were to have a club president, I'd think the founder of the organization would be the best, but we don't need a hierarchy until B.O.I.N.G. launches an attack against us, and that's only if this turns into fan boy(or girl) gang wars.

I will do everything in my power to topple the despotic regime that is B.O.I.N.G! -_-

As creator of B.O.I.N.G. and self-proclaimed sole member of F.U.N.K. (Fosterer of Unity for Nanase and Klan), I just want to assure you that we of B.O.I.N.G. have no hostile intentions towards Klan Support as a whole (that I know of, at any rate).

Heron, however, has a smelly butt. Suh-NAP!

As creator of B.O.I.N.G. and self-proclaimed sole member of F.U.N.K. (Fosterer of Unity for Nanase and Klan), I just want to assure you that we of B.O.I.N.G. have no hostile intentions towards Klan Support as a whole (that I know of, at any rate).

Oh gawd! More acronyms! Still that's a better use of the letters F and U, compared to what I came up with.

But, while we're at it I propose the Klan and Nanase Observation of Cup-size related Kinetic Energy Rebound for Science.

Edited by d3v

Oh gawd! More acronyms! Still that's a better use of the letters F and U, compared to what I came up with.

But, while we're at it I propose the Klan and Nanase Observation of Cup-size related Kinetic Energy Rebound for Science.

Seconded.

And I'm just glad that I'm trying to foster unity between Nanase fans and Klan fans, as opposed to, say...Claudia fans and Klan fans.

After episode 9 it makes more sense to me that they will fix her micron genetic problems and make her micron form look like her adult form and give her a red Vf-25.

Either that, or Mikhail's Vf gets trashed later on and he gets a blue Q-Rea instead.

It wouldn't make much sense for Mikhail to pilot a suit designed for female Zentradi though... Bobby yes, Mikhail not so much.

It wouldn't make much sense for Mikhail to pilot a suit designed for female Zentradi though... Bobby yes, Mikhail not so much.

It would be an awesome homage to DYRL.

Humans can't be macronized though right? The only time that ever happened was in DYRL and that's not canon, it's a movie made inside canon. I don't ever remember a human getting macloned

Speaking of acronyms, most of you missed my club.

Edited by ComicKaze