Character Art Appreciation Topic

OPPRESSION!! FREEDOM OF SPEECH!! LONG LIVE KLAN!!

:p

This not something to joke about. Especially if it is coming from you.

Guys there is kidding on this issue. This is serious.

Fanart is serious business.

Refer here: http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=26356

No offense intended, but what exactly does this have to do with Nanase...?

As MisaForever feels about the Klan thread, so do I feel about this thread...somewhat protective. And if we're allowed to keep the B.O.I.N.G. thread going, I'd prefer that it stays on topic, and avoids any controversy (besides the inevitable "boobs vs. glasses" war that is due to split B.O.I.N.G. into two rival factions any day now...).

Back to business, this isn't purely a Nanase pic, but she looks good in it, and it's one of my favorite pieces of fanart thus far:

MacFSwimparty.jpg

And check out what Ranka's feeding Alto...she may look cute, but she has it out for him...

Edited by Gubaba

Poor Alto, he seems to be the victim of cross dressing a lot, some one forgot to put neko mimi on him :lol:

Reminds me of Ranma Saotome (same surname), both have problem with gender issue :huh:

I quote Dori from Finding Nemo, "boing, boing, boing" :lol:

Kuma (bear) pantsu....a japanese meme for cute prints on panties. The other popular one is ichigo (strawberries) and blue/white stripes. ;)

Kuma (bear) pantsu....a japanese meme for cute prints on panties. The other popular one is ichigo (strawberries) and blue/white stripes. ;)

I like the Kuma ones, but strawberries are delicious

No offense intended, but what exactly does this have to do with Nanase...?

As MisaForever feels about the Klan thread, so do I feel about this thread...somewhat protective. And if we're allowed to keep the B.O.I.N.G. thread going, I'd prefer that it stays on topic, and avoids any controversy (besides the inevitable "boobs vs. glasses" war that is due to split B.O.I.N.G. into two rival factions any day now...).

Back to business, this isn't purely a Nanase pic, but she looks good in it, and it's one of my favorite pieces of fanart thus far:

MacFSwimparty.jpg

And check out what Ranka's feeding Alto...she may look cute, but she has it out for him...

HEHEHE poor Luca that bikini was enough for him. :D

MacFSwimparty.jpg

snapshot20080606120520be9.jpg

oh my!! swimsuit ep coming up.

Why do we have to wait for 2 weeks?!!! :angry::(

:ph34r:

Official Character Art Appreciation Topic

Your one stop source for sharing images of all Macross Characters. Sharing of your own fan art is still allowed in the Fan Works Section. This topic is to share screen grabs and images by other artists.

Macross World is based in the USA and as such your image posting behavior should comply with public standards of where Macross World is based. If any images (posted or linked) that can be interpreted as explicit in content, actions will be taken by the administration to the maximum extent of thread closure and/or user banning. Any image that promotes a character with a child's appearance in a even the slightest indecent manner will result in the banning of the offender. Macross World's Administration will be the sole judge of what is considered indecent and their decision is final.