Character Art Appreciation Topic

The topic title alone warrants this thread to be closed. :lol:

I'm actually surprised this thread wasn't closed as well when the KK thread went down.

Edited by SkullLeaderVF-X

*shakes fist in .....*

What is that you are shaking in your fist? :huh:

NO NO....don't do that here....you'll get this thread locked! :ph34r:

My feeble attempt at Nanase, a work in progress, yet to be finished:

Does this mean I'm in the B.O.I.N.G. club as well? :p

If you include some boobies in that drawing, sure!

Looks great so far.

:::EDIT::: No need to quote pics Dante. ^_^

:::EDIT2::: Wow, I just moderated myself, I feel so dirty.

Edited by Dante74

Just a forewarning. Images up to now have been fine. Hopefully they will continue to not need any moderating.

Moderator mode:

This is a public board that is based in the USA and as such your posting behaviour here should comply with expected public behaviour there. If any images are posted or linked that can be interpreted as explict in content, actions will be taken by the administration to the maximum extent of thread locking and/or user banning. Administration decision is final.

Moderator mode:

This is a public board that is based in the USA and as such your posting behaviour here should comply with expected public behaviour there. If any images are posted or linked that can be interpreted as explict in content, actions will be taken by the administration to the maximum extent of thread locking and/or user banning. Administration decision is final.

Just a forewarning. Images up to now have been fine. Hopefully they will continue to not need any moderating.

Moderator mode:

I like to think that, as silly as we get here on B.O.I.N.G/B.O.I.N.G.H.E.R.H.A.R.D/F.U.N.K/ect, we have enough sense to not post a no-no pic, (especially after the KK incident). And Gubaba pimp ass avatar,one worthy for the president of B.O.I.N.G! :lol:B))

Thanks!

Still...Roy Focker said we shouldn't post images for a while, and I'm fine with that.

I assume he'll let us know when the time out is over.

Plus, without the Klan thread, this one kind of loses some of its purpose, I think. Thus, perhaps a catch-all fanart thread is called for. Just not yet...

Thanks!

Still...Roy Focker said we shouldn't post images for a while, and I'm fine with that.

I assume he'll let us know when the time out is over.

Plus, without the Klan thread, this one kind of loses some of its purpose, I think. Thus, perhaps a catch-all fanart thread is called for. Just not yet...

Thats what am waiting for.The okay from Roy, till then I am happy just discuusing Nanase's awsome boobie'ness with fellow B.O.I.N.G'ers ^_^

I've got a secret to confess (well, I confessed it elsewhere, but it's time I came clean here)...Nanase's knockers really do very little for me...it's the glasses and the hair that I like.

Is there something wrong with me...?

I've got a secret to confess (well, I confessed it elsewhere, but it's time I came clean here)...Nanase's knockers really do very little for me...it's the glasses and the hair that I like.

Is there something wrong with me...?

Too each there own my friend, I like overall character design and how beautifully her eye color matches her hair at times.I think she has a great overall character design, plus her personality in MF ^_^ . It's not just about the boobs....but they don't hurt. :lol:

No pictures for a while? But I just finished my lineart ;_; Nuuuuuuu..... (it's decent too!)

Don't worry. there will be a time post it soon enough.Till then p.m a link. I would like to check it out. ^_^

Too each there own my friend, I like overall character design and how beautifully her eye color matches her hair at times.I think she has a great overall character design, plus her personality in MF ^_^ . It's not just about the boobs....but they don't hurt. :lol:

Meh, it's all about the boobies for me. ^_^

Okay, fan art is finished.... but I can't post it right until there's a thread that compiles everything right? :( *sigh* Oh the agony..... Interested parties may pm for link. Easily recognizable BOINGERs will get the link in their inbox in a while :) It's a very clean and traditional pic. ;)

Edited by renkenjutsu

Just saw the pic and as an official representative of B.O.I.N.G. and 3rd executive board member of B.O.I.N.G. H.E.R. H.A.R.D. I hereby declare the picture decent and wholesome. Now, mods, can he please post it and share it with fellow fans?

Alrighty, finally gotten mod permission at last :3 Here's my Nanase fan art:

Tadaa! Software used: GIMP.

DAMN!!! THAT IS A HOT HOT HOT PIC!!! THANKS!!!

:ph34r:

Yeah guys I meant a break from Klan Klan pictures. People were too enthusiastic in the kind pictures & links they just had to share with us. This was not cool. This topic was left open it is alright to post pictures Nanase. Please think before you post certain messages though.

I suggest that anyone who wants to share a pic/link they're not sure about, clear it with a mod first before they get this thread closed.

However, that would mean that the mods will get to see all the good stuff, while we the people have to make do with all the boring stuff. :(

I wish I was a mod...NOT!