Character Art Appreciation Topic

Ok in continuation of the spirit of キラ☆, I decided to take a look at what effects this little gesture of sparkly moe has had outside the world of macross. The results were overwhelming to say the least. Countless people have been caught in the act of acting out this latest rave, and among them some of the stars of other big shows airing at this moment as well. So without further ado, I present to you an excerpt from キラ☆MANIA, aka "Characters from other shows pays homage to Macross and the Super Dimension Cinderella":

post-9073-1216038282_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038672_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038342_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038349_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038355_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216039478_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038767_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216039109_thumb.jpg post-9073-1216038699_thumb.jpg

post-9073-1216038637_thumb.jpg

Also, I caught someone of our own in the act!! :o

post-9073-1216038860_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Realize at a late point this should belong in another thread, in another part of the forum even, maybe someone can move it :wacko:

Edited by VF-25 Messiah

Ok in continuation of the spirit of キラ☆, I decided to take a look at what effects this little gesture of sparkly moe has had outside the world of macross. The results were overwhelming to say the least. Countless people have been caught in the act of acting out this latest rave, and among them some of the stars of other big shows airing at this moment as well. So without further ado, I present to you an excerpt from キラ☆MANIA, aka "Characters from other shows pays homage to Macross and the Super Dimension Cinderella":

post-9073-1216039478_thumb.jpg

「おまえはもう、キラ☆ででいる。」

(or, "You are already キラ☆")

That's absolutely priceless.

I wonder though if Mina is going to start taking after Bobby.

*throws chairs and stomps around the bridge* NO! She will NOT BE A LESBIAN ON THE BRIDGE!!!!! :angry::wub:

Anyways, here are some other awesome pics. :D

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :(

f9d2ea6e48d297440846850275af5653.jpg

More Kawaii! ^_^

215afb2d69ff7926f9e58277c3dda58a.jpg

BEST SMS PIC EVAH!!!!!

8ba5ebc3126e548605c72a1e42c37508.jpg

ZOMG TOO CUTE, HEAD ASPLODE!!!!!!!!! X_X

28c02567bf2bddb50716ce5d4f82c209.jpg

Cool artwork, keep them coming my MF folder needs more stuff to hold ^_^ .

Someone should make an artwork of Quarter doing Ranka star pose :huh: That should be enough to make a Bodolza head explode. B))

Cool artwork, keep them coming my MF folder needs more stuff to hold ^_^ .

Someone should make an artwork of Quarter doing Ranka star pose :huh: That should be enough to make a Bodolza head explode. B))

What 'bout Bodolzaa doing the Ranka star pose...? :lol:

Or DYRL Exsedol...

Or DYRL Exsedol...

I'm sure he'd do it if it meant he got to see her in a swimsuit. :lol:

Although I wonder if he's more of a Sheryl fan since her costumes seem to be right up his alley.

It seems to me that little Klan thinks Raramia will be back... :unsure:

I think the thing that makes her death even more horrible is that she should of/could of dodged it. She's in a fricken Queadluun-Rau!!! Those damn things are like the roadrunners of space, fast and highly maneuverable!! She should of been able to dodge and go on living! :angry:

BEST SMS PIC EVAH!!!!!

Anyone know if this SMS Skull Squadron pic is a parody of some other anime pic? Looks a little Cowboy Bebop, but I don't think that's it (That would have Sheryl as Faye or something).

Anyone know if this SMS Skull Squadron pic is a parody of some other anime pic? Looks a little Cowboy Bebop, but I don't think that's it (That would have Sheryl as Faye or something).

I'm thinking Black Lagoon.

When I look at it, it has traces of Bleach and possibly Saiyuki in it (the suits thingy).

Here's some more キラッ☆

:lol: awesome. that look on pikachu's face is priceless. and poor kakizaki, even in the pose, he's still reminded that he's dead. hehe.

Man, where are you getting these? are they being made by one person? :D

by the way, is there already a coined name for that particular pose?

Edited by dreamweaver13