Character Art Appreciation Topic

Sadly, the only new Pixies Team art I've found is the cover of an adult publication... :unsure:

Eh.. it was bound to happen sooner or later...

Not all of us are complaining. ;) And the art looks good too! :D

Who is complaining, not that I am likely to look into it (I doubt I'd be able to find it if I were) but I don't have a problem with it.

That Klan pic would be my new avatar if the text wasn't covering it. <_<

Well, it should be available in a few hours after episode 17.airs next week ^_^

Edited by Morpheus

It's not even what is depicted in that third pic but I am suddenly thinking about an teenage non-chibi Klan going to an all Meltran school. Weird.

It's not even what is depicted in that third pic but I am suddenly thinking about an teenage non-chibi Klan going to an all Meltran school. Weird.

I'm taking it a step further and thinking she goes to some school and takes parts in fights that features "battle damage" done to clothes. No one noticed that the picture is of someone else with recolored hair + bandana? :lol:

how about some fan art of klan and her q-rau? the more detailed and technical looking the better. would help with my facination with how a 50 foot babe fits in a 70 foot machine that is mostly leg.

Well, I have one of her in the Q-Rau but she's in a bikini and I'm not sure it would be considered "safe" here.

Well, I have one of her in the Q-Rau but she's in a bikini and I'm not sure it would be considered "safe" here.

After past incidents it would be best to run it by a mod to see if it is ok to post it. However if it is just bikini and nothing worse it should be ok I think because I've seen Nanase fans with pictures of here is nothing more than bikinis and underwear.