Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

lol sounds harder than it really is mate. So long as you have one of those tiny computer phillips head screwdrivers, you should be able to do it without pulling anything else apart. !

just relooking at how i did it, i unscrewed teh shoulder canon off first, the the should engine tilted back a little bit more than normal when in fighter mode, so the cover can open upto almost 90 degrees. Then you will see what im talking bout easy enough.

So.....I was looking at the instruction booklet of the Legioss/TREAD and noticed the sticker map and thought it may be fun to sticker the $hit out of my Legioss. Can someone recommend a good spray on or paint on sealer that would make it so the decals will not come off easily? Please do let me know. THANKS.

:ph34r:

I heard there's something extra when we pre-order the green CMS legioss+tread during the exhibition, does anyone know the details or what exactly is the extra? pics / links will be appreciated.

Edited by Shun

why? because I can. Heavy armor legioss

THAT IS SOOOOOOO COOL!!! Thanks for sharing.....I HATE YOU <_< LOL Not really.

HLJ has the Red Legioss and Tread combo for sale!

THANKS for the update! I want to buy one and that price is not too bad.....I just can't afford it right now :( .

i have just secured the printing of my Megahouse stickers. They will be printed on both clear and white vinyl, so the set will come on two sheets. the white vinyl sheet will only have those stickers on it that need a white BG, as i can't find a printer that can print white on clear vinyl.

don't have an image of the final layout of the sheet, but incase you didn't see in the archived thread, here is the prototype layout

Mospeadadecal.jpg

a few new labels were added as well

the sets should be back in about a week or so, and ready to send out in about two weeks. It's pretty expensive order, but i was able to keep the cost per set low due to also printing some transformer labels in the same order.

each set will be $11 + $2 shipping world wide.

you can pre-order now, or wait till they arrive, but the sets are VERY limited. i only have 30 sets available in the first run, and not sure if i will print more.

HLJ has the Red Legioss and Tread combo for sale!

Not bad. I still don't have a blue one so it gets priority. I guess it's what I get for being poor enough to not even try keeping up with toy news :(

Now to convince the wife to let me spend $350 for an item shipped from some eBayer from Hong Kong or Singapore... :lol: She'll give me that look and I'll just go back to hoping Toynami gets around to putting one out that isn't a part of a pricey combo and can be had reasonably easily :(

Those are stickers for the cyclone ride armour right? :huh:

Would have been cool to make legioss stickers too. ^_^

Those are for the RA.

Yeah that would be cool for them to be for the Legioss but the TREAD needs them more.

Why are there UN Spacy logos on that Ride Armor decal sheet?

they are for people who like to customize their figures. I used the role playing books as guides for some designs, and in the "robotech" universe, they are all connected, i figured SOMEONE may like to have a robotech cyclone, over a mospeada ride armor.

there are also stickers for rand, instead of ley, if someone so wishes to do so

the whole label sheet is an amalgamation of different sources.

New pics from June Hobby Japan magazine!!!!

OMG!!! IT IS SOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!

How much though??? <_<

But last I read, it might cost $600 retail, right??

Frak.

:(

I think someone just threw that out there without really knowing. It may cost less. I cannot say for certain though.

Is this the first we've seen of the MH Blowsuperior's missile hatches open?

Yes. At least those pics have been the first I have seen.

EDIT-----> Correction.......a few pages back there was a post showing that they opened. My bad.

Edited by misterryno

OMG!!! I want everything on that page!!! ^_^

Same here!! Wait... they can keep the ugly buggy thing :lol:

The Beagle even has the weapons. Give a real(ly low) price damn it!

The Beagle even has the weapons. Give a real(ly low) price damn it!

I agree....what is that thing anyways?!?

I wish the MH came with the weapons....but....nooooooo....we gotta make an AWESOME member like Save do all the work to order them for us.

THANKS SAVE!!!

The Beagle looks hawt! Is it a coincidence that my rebate check is equal to its rumored price?

That's about right. I think that was Japans whole idea. Is for out rebates to stimulate their economy more that it already is. Those sly Japanese. I just wish America was smart like that. (sorry for bashing our country....I love it....just in a weird way)

I agree....what is that thing anyways?!?

The "ugly buggy thing" is the Mugen Calibur from Dorvack, which had a toy in the 80's that was reappropriated for Transformers as Road Buster. That one in the pic is a reissue model kit from Aoshima. CM's is actually making a new proper toy of it, which I am quite excited about. I love the ugly buggy thing. :)

Edited by eriku

Roadbuster!

Damn, the Beagle just looks better n' better. And it comes with two Gallants! Sweet. Surprises with the Megahouse, too -- who knew the Blowsuperior stored red Lego bricks under those hatches?

Finally some RA discussion.

Gracias a Ignacio por la gauchada ;)

600 for the Beagle? I don't think so. Not even the Hot Toys Powerloader goes for that much nowadays. Still, get ready to shell out quite the buck.

The missing "protoculture" cylinder (or whatever it is called in Mospeada) is already in the bike, which means you can take it off the bike and replace it. Nice touch.

Roadbuster!

Damn, the Beagle just looks better n' better. And it comes with two Gallants! Sweet. Surprises with the Megahouse, too -- who knew the Blowsuperior stored red Lego bricks under those hatches?

I thought that might be a TF but it looks REALLY cool and more articulated than most TF's....well anywho.

Lego Bricks :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Finally some RA discussion.

Gracias a Ignacio por la gauchada ;)

600 for the Beagle? I don't think so. Not even the Hot Toys Powerloader goes for that much nowadays. Still, get ready to shell out quite the buck.

The missing "protoculture" cylinder (or whatever it is called in Mospeada) is already in the bike, which means you can take it off the bike and replace it. Nice touch.

Thanks to you I am relearning spanish :D .

I agree with you on the price....I doubt it will be that much but it will still cost half my rent. I noticed that you could replace the HBT as well.....THAT IS NEAT!!!