Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

As for as the Aoshima Tread (MPC Beta) it was not shown at this years 47th Shizuoka Hobby Show. We asked and they really don't want to talk about the situation or point fingers.

All they had to say is that they are still in communication with Toynami, they don't know if they want to go through with a Japanese release after the Legioss fiasco. They only acknowledge the high amount of returns and upset customers. Other than the basic known facts booth representatives are told not to talk about it.

So guess there is a chance for a Japanese release, or it's just the standard Japanese way of saying "You are poo out of luck."

So it about 50/50 if you ask me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Toynami drops the ball AGAIN! Comeon Toynami......Get it together already. You guys are GREAT for distribution.....is that all you got?!?

:ph34r:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Toynami drops the ball AGAIN! Comeon Toynami......Get it together already. You guys are GREAT for distribution.....is that all you got?!?

Jesus Christ in a rocket powered wheelchair, Toynami had nothing to do with Aoshima's travails with the Legioss toy. They were the authors of their own demise on that one.

Jesus Christ in a rocket powered wheelchair, Toynami had nothing to do with Aoshima's travails with the Legioss toy. They were the authors of their own demise on that one.

Nothing? Nothing at all. You mean, if I could talk to the people at Aoshima they would tell me "Yeah, Toynami did everything right and we just f*cked that all up pretty hard." For some reason, I get the feeling that's not at all what they would say. Clearly they're blaming some of this fiasco on Toynami.

:lol::lol:

I was just kidding around. Don't get your panties in a bunch. I don't give a flying fu(k how much Toynami is or has messed up in the past. I was just playing to the "I hate Toynami" crowd. I will play to the "I love Toynami" crowd soon enough. I don't care who messes what up....EVERYONE messes up every once in a while. It's life....that's what happens.

Nothing? Nothing at all. You mean, if I could talk to the people at Aoshima they would tell me "Yeah, Toynami did everything right and we just f*cked that all up pretty hard." For some reason, I get the feeling that's not at all what they would say. Clearly they're blaming some of this fiasco on Toynami.

:lol: You're prob. right there mate.

Why would a company assume full blame when it could blame someone else? Of course they'd blame Toynami, doesn't mean it'd be factually correct...

Why would a company assume full blame when it could blame someone else? Of course they'd blame Toynami, doesn't mean it'd be factually correct...

Why would a company with an otherwise solid reputation make absolute crap toys when they paired with Toynami? I don't care what George Sohn or his goonies tell Roger... I suspect Toynami deserves a bit of culpability here.

Edited by jenius

Alright, it's not fair for me just to blame Toynami without illustrating a scenario for how Toynami can claim it's not their fault and still be completely to blame... so let me elaborate on what I think really happened:

1) Aoshima agrees to release the MPC to the Japanese with some changes. Aoshima asks to have all production molds by 4/30 so they can release the toys four months later.

2) On 5/31 Aoshima politely requests Toynami get them everything they need to make the toys because the molds are one month late... no word back from Toynami.

3) On 6/30 Aoshima calls George Sohn who says he thought they had the molds on 4/30 and he'll look into it.

4) On 7/31 Toynami calls Aoshima to say they screwed up and shipped the molds to Macau instead of somewhere else and they'll correct this.

5) Aoshima sticks to their proposed release date and has everyone and their mother make toys for 31 days straight so they can release the toys on 8/31.

6) The toys are complete crap. Aoshima calls and tells Toynami as much and Toynami says "Wow, why'd you try to sell them so soon?"

Now this is COMPLETE and UTTER BS fiction I'm making up but something I wouldn't be at ALL surprised is close to the truth. Aoshima made a best faith effort to do what they said they would only to be completely screwed by Toynami in such a way where Toynami could completely blame Aoshima.... in a way that actually works since Aoshima should have just delayed their product four months instead of letting unproven factories slap everything together.

Alright, it's not fair for me just to blame Toynami without illustrating a scenario for how Toynami can claim it's not their fault and still be completely to blame... so let me elaborate on what I think really happened:

1) Aoshima agrees to release the MPC to the Japanese with some changes. Aoshima asks to have all production molds by 4/30 so they can release the toys four months later.

2) On 5/31 Aoshima politely requests Toynami get them everything they need to make the toys because the molds are one month late... no word back from Toynami.

3) On 6/30 Aoshima calls George Sohn who says he thought they had the molds on 4/30 and he'll look into it.

4) On 7/31 Toynami calls Aoshima to say they screwed up and shipped the molds to Macau instead of somewhere else and they'll correct this.

5) Aoshima sticks to their proposed release date and has everyone and their mother make toys for 31 days straight so they can release the toys on 8/31.

6) The toys are complete crap. Aoshima calls and tells Toynami as much and Toynami says "Wow, why'd you try to sell them so soon?"

Now this is COMPLETE and UTTER BS fiction I'm making up but something I wouldn't be at ALL surprised is close to the truth. Aoshima made a best faith effort to do what they said they would only to be completely screwed by Toynami in such a way where Toynami could completely blame Aoshima.... in a way that actually works since Aoshima should have just delayed their product four months instead of letting unproven factories slap everything together.

Yes, utter BS... but since you admitted it was utter BS then followed it with how you believe it then I totally buy it... let's just throw away track records and history of each company.

As if delaying any Toynami product would mean it would turn out good...

Both my Toynami and Aoshima Alpha's/legiosses have a lot of problems,

I transform them once in the shape i want to display them in, and then leave them at that.

I have bought 7 toynami Alpha's all of them broke at some point. :angry:

It is the best looking Alpha (and most afortable) alpha out there, so i don't have much choice.

I'm hoping companies like MH will create a Legioss.

(200 posts in nearly 4 years, now that's gangsta!)

Edited by gilermo

Every time myself or someone I know has gotten a chance to ask a MOSPEADA licensee about Inbit toys, the answer has always been "no way," usually followed up by something to the effect of, "you really think people would buy them?" Then there's usually a bit of polite laughter.

I would lurve to see a company take on Inbit.

"you really think people would buy them?" Then there's usually a bit of polite laughter.

:( That's sad. I would fo sure by an army of them.

:( That's sad. I would fo sure by an army of them.

me too. seriously.

but i prefer to have the ground invid Gurab (w/cannons) which had alot of screen time. and of coz, also want the humanoid invid mecha.

maybe revoltech will make them, they made the regults... :(

but i prefer to have the ground invid Gurab (w/cannons) which had alot of screen time. and of coz, also want the humanoid invid mecha.

maybe revoltech will make them, they made the regults... :(

I of course agree with you on that of the Gurabs and the humanoid piloted invid. On top of it being cool if Revoltech made the invid figures...it would be REALLY cool if they made Stick, Rey, Yellow and Hoquett in their respective Ride Armors. :D

Better yet Revo make Revoltech versions of all the Legioss and Treads IN SCALE with the humanoid Ibit mecha and others.

coool.

TOTALLY COOOOOL!!!

I rate the inbit officer (humanoid) mecha's just as cool as the Legioss and Tread, has there been any kit made of them b4?

I do concur with that. I do not believe that they have made a kit of that one though I could be wrong.

FYI: Yellow Belmont MH cyclone available for pre-order at Lost & Found Toys!!!

http://www.laftoys.com/product_info.php?cP...products_id=328

It's shipping end of July!!

^_^

Wait one month longer and get it for 22 bucks cheaper. Normally I would say screw it and get 2 of them. But I can't justify it right now.

Maybe we should start a petition, letting companies know that the time right the start creating inbit-invid mecha.

It should be a lot easier to create (it´s non tranformable).

The first company that creates this has the whole market to it´s self.