Mostly the Mospeada

EXO

Thanks to you I am relearning spanish :D .

I agree with you on the price....I doubt it will be that much but it will still cost half my rent. I noticed that you could replace the HBT as well.....THAT IS NEAT!!!

Anytime, señor ryno B))

I wonder if the Beagle will come with crates. All the recent RA releases has them and since this is the "high end" member of the family it'd make sense to have a place to store all the goodies. Still no sign on them, no pics, no slots or pegs. Maybe they just forgot. :huh:

On a side note, it seems like Toynami decided to go ahead with their own Cyclone after all.

I wrote to Over-Drive Inc, inquiring about the Beagle Ride Armor. Here was the response:

"From what we hear it's reportably around $200. I hear their trying for

under $200 but considering the quality I would doubt it will go under $200.

If we get anything from Beagle on it it will go on the Newsletter as

soon as possible. "

$200 still hurts, but nowhere near as bad as $600+!

I wrote to Over-Drive Inc, inquiring about the Beagle Ride Armor. Here was the response:

"From what we hear it's reportably around $200. I hear their trying for

under $200 but considering the quality I would doubt it will go under $200.

If we get anything from Beagle on it it will go on the Newsletter as

soon as possible. "

$200 still hurts, but nowhere near as bad as $600+!

Ooooooooo......YES!!! THANKS for letting us in on that! That makes me soooooooo happy. If that's the case, I may end up getting 2. Or if they come out with a Rey figure I will get him and Stick.

Anytime, señor ryno B))

I wonder if the Beagle will come with crates. All the recent RA releases has them and since this is the "high end" member of the family it'd make sense to have a place to store all the goodies. Still no sign on them, no pics, no slots or pegs. Maybe they just forgot. :huh:

On a side note, it seems like Toynami decided to go ahead with their own Cyclone after all.

Gracias mi amigo ^_^ .

It is unlikely that Beagle "forgot" about the crates IMO. I am thinking that since everything else is all fancy that the connection for the crates has to be high tech as well. Maybe theres magnets or something. That would be cool eh?!?

About that side note......I would like to get a Toynami just for the fact that it is only $80, but then again...I am afraid if I look at it wrong, Sticks head will pop off and his Ride Armor just disinagrate(spelling) :p:D

:ph34r:

About that side note......I would like to get a Toynami just for the fact that it is only $80, but then again...I am afraid if I look at it wrong, Sticks head will pop off and his Ride Armor just disinagrate(spelling) :p:D

yeah, that's why I never open my bookstyle toynami toys. They look good in their books all lined up. :p:D^_^:lol:

yeah, that's why I never open my bookstyle toynami toys. They look good in their books all lined up. :p:D^_^:lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That's soooooo sad.

markramsay,

Any chance you could make a set for the CM Legioss/TREAD. Actually mainly for the TREAD for the Legioss has a ton of tampo and comes with stickers. Here is a couple reference pics that I found. Maybe they will help. Let me know what you think PLEASE.

LA4.png

LA5.png

markramsay,

Any chance you could make a set for the CM Legioss/TREAD. Actually mainly for the TREAD for the Legioss has a ton of tampo and comes with stickers. Here is a couple reference pics that I found. Maybe they will help. Let me know what you think PLEASE.

i'd love to fully expand into macross and mospeada repro labels, but truth be told it's not easy. It's almost impossible to make stickers without actually having the toy to scale them to. i'd be able to reproduce the existing sheets, and if provided a scan of the toys them selves, at 1:1 scale. I MIGHT be able to come up with something, but just going on those pics, Sorry, nigh impossible mate...

i'd love to fully expand into macross and mospeada repro labels, but truth be told it's not easy. It's almost impossible to make stickers without actually having the toy to scale them to. i'd be able to reproduce the existing sheets, and if provided a scan of the toys them selves, at 1:1 scale. I MIGHT be able to come up with something, but just going on those pics, Sorry, nigh impossible mate...

I may be able to help yet. I was just taking a closer look at the sticker (that is indeed what they are and not water slide decals like I hoped for) sheet and I can try to scan an image of that for you tomorrow at work. We will have to see if I get a chance. I hope so.

SO whats a decent price for the Red legioss and Tread set? 260 something from hlj.com, i'm almost drooling...

But it's crazy to even think of it, with 2 YF-21's requiring payment in a couple of weeks. o_0??

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Holy crap, I don't even understand what's happening in some of those Ride Armor pics but I'm thrilled. Whoa. The exhaust pipe work alone is super impressive. What's going on with the gauntlets and the front part of the bike? Wow... just wow.

Holy crap, I don't even understand what's happening in some of those Ride Armor pics but I'm thrilled. Whoa. The exhaust pipe work alone is super impressive. What's going on with the gauntlets and the front part of the bike? Wow... just wow.

the front part of the bike? i think its showing that it is absolute perfect transformation. the side missles on the arm does not need to detach for transformation. it is cool but i am afraid that it may limit arm posability. if you look at the last pic showing the back of the ride armor you can tell that the arm missles are still connected.

Edited by carlodibi

"The Beagle must be bought, no matter the cost" :ph34r:

ps: is it just me or does the beagle also need help to stand up?

Not a deal breaker for me, but i know some guys here are pretty religous about that sort of thing. ^_^

35.jpg

this is what i call a perfect ride armor, the rest is second banana's. Hoping the'll make more. :lol:

i suspect being a prototype that its resin, hence kinda heavy. Same happened when the Q Rau came out, showed all those clear blocks under the proto, but in real life it was light as!

And i agree, i MUST BE OWNED by any mospeada fan! its frakentastic! just ooozes coolness and accuracy! !

Wow! The sculpt and design of Beagle's Ride Armor looks stupendous. However, just to keep everybody honest and add some balance to all the glowing praise being bestowed onto this ultimate rendition of this mecha, I'd like to point out that Beagle better include screw covers for all those exposed screw recesses on the rider figure, because they stick out like sore thumbs on something this high end (I don't care about the exposed screws on the Bike itself... that's a mechanical conveyance so the screws showing just adds to it's mechanical-ness).

mechanical-ness).

Is that even a word :lol::p

I do concur. The Beagle looks AWESOME!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!!

The Beagle also has a opening panel for the targeting scope! And taking in a closer look, it does sport two small slots on the side covers, probably for the crates. The rear shock seems a working one. But the best of all is that the front shocks attach to the armor. That means it's not only PT but a fully operational exoskeleton, YAY!

Oh, and the bike looks sooooo beautiful. Sleek and aggressive. I'll have a tough time deciding on which mode it'll be displayed.

I wonder if we'll see the rest of the bikes or if this will be a one version thing like the old Gakken.

BAD A$$!!! Even the kickstaand folds up...the helmet looks like it is removeable...and it totally looks to be PERFECT TRANSFORMATION! This is going to be one sweeeeeeeeet Ride Armor!

I wonder if we'll see the rest of the bikes or if this will be a one version thing like the old Gakken.

There was a pic of the prototype with Ray's pulse cannon attached to the front wheel, so his version might not be far behind.

+1 point for the working kick-stand too :)

There was a pic of the prototype with Ray's pulse cannon attached to the front wheel, so his version might not be far behind.

+1 point for the working kick-stand too :)

Coolio!

I guess a "Ley" is a no brainer, since it's an easy way to milk the mold. Houquet on the other hand demands a whole new figure. I wonder how the bike would look on her being smaller than the boys. I doubt Beagle have any plans to make a whole new scaled down bike just for her. That's a long way off anyway, so I'll just keep drooling on the keyboard :D

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

lol i didn't see the page before! holy crap beagle rocks!

AND they get the convertable Gallant! (rifle stock, flash suppresor) KICK ASS!

I'll be getting Rand/Ley/Rey/hey! And wait for the recasts of the weapons of Stick. ;-)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie