Star Wars toys

Anakin's modified is definitely one of the best fighters out there. I remember I had drifted from all the toys and EU in general when the Clone Wars line was coming out. Mostly SW'ed out in the post AOTC period... but saw that toy on the back of the cards of one of the figures and knew it would be cool. Probably the best product out of that line along with the super articulated clone.

The Delta 2 looks interesting. More logical than just having an R2 head mounted to the ship like the Delta 7. Where's the Delta 2 supposed to go with the Delta 7 in development? Number wise, it would seem to be before... but shows elements of both the Delta 7 and ROTS fighter, and it's real life chronology would indicate it came between AOTC and ROTS?

Anakin's modified is definitely one of the best fighters out there. I remember I had drifted from all the toys and EU in general when the Clone Wars line was coming out. Mostly SW'ed out in the post AOTC period... but saw that toy on the back of the cards of one of the figures and knew it would be cool. Probably the best product out of that line along with the super articulated clone.

The Delta 2 looks interesting. More logical than just having an R2 head mounted to the ship like the Delta 7. Where's the Delta 2 supposed to go with the Delta 7 in development? Number wise, it would seem to be before... but shows elements of both the Delta 7 and ROTS fighter, and it's real life chronology would indicate it came between AOTC and ROTS?

I agree that Anakin's modified jedi starfighter is a seriously cool looking vehicle. One comment I will post on a review later is that the cockpit seat is pushed to far forward. I don't know why they did this. When I put in my Anakin/Darth Vader ROTS figure he is sitting much to forward and he can't even really look out of the canopy. They should have put the seat further back and a little higher. I will see if I can modify it somehow in the future.

Someone posted this on Hisstank.com:

119.88 Big Millenium Falcon FREE SHIPPING and NO TAX (if you live out of state)

FTW!

Amazon.com: Star Wars 3.75" New Millennium Falcon: Toys & Games

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-3-75-Mille...4055&sr=8-1

Enjoy ...

^_^

Wow. That is really freaking tempting. I guess I wouldn't know what to do with the 50 other releases of the 'Falcon I have in hiding...

Got my son a bunch clone trooper figures and the Republic Gunship for them for his Christmas present. I'm sure he's gonna love it.

Wish it was still possible to find Clone Trooper pilot figures that don't cost an arm and a leg!

Grahan

Theres a couple of them being re-released in a battle packIm pretty sure...

Just got Obi Wan's Delta7B. Everything is painted on it, which is to my liking. The playability is great, due to the separating aspect of the droid ship. When you separate the ships the droid ship's wings automaticially swing open. I like it, but like the ROTS ship, and AOTC ship better, because the wings on both pop open, on this one they don't, but it is a neat ship, since it bridges the gap between the two with regards to design(it has elements of both). The droid ship actually has room for a regular clone or human pilot figure as well, I wouldn't be surprised if Asohka ends up in the droid ship in the show later on, I doubt Hasbro sculpted and painted all that interior detail "just cause".

I just found this pics from a japanese toys mag and I was wondering about that Luke, Obi One, R2 and 3PO line up, since Shin mentioned something about a MF Battle Pack a while ago. I went to the Hasbro site, but couldn't find them in the release schedule. I'm also curious about that Sarlacc playset. Will include the skiff and figures? And what's that Storm Trooper figure on the bottom corner? Looks sweet.

Any info will be appreciated:

http://www.toy-world.com.hk/maga/fk/03_2008/079.html

I just found this pics from a japanese toys mag and I was wondering about that Luke, Obi One, R2 and 3PO line up, since Shin mentioned something about a MF Battle Pack a while ago.

This set is actually already out, I think the msrp here is $21.99.

Will include the skiff and figures?

Not sure, I think it has some, but not all of the ones pictured.

And what's that Storm Trooper figure on the bottom corner? Looks sweet.

I think it is either a Sideshow or Medicom 1/6 figure.

Ah, Shin to the rescue. Thanks again, dude. Gotta get that MF Battle Pack at my local SW importer. Some retailers are listing it as December release.

The Sarlacc is a Target exclusive and goes for 60, looks like there's a new line of small playsets coming up and all will include three figures: http://www.toybender.com/sdcc-08-star-wars-goodness-part-2/ The "Lars Homestead" looks neat if a tad too small, but the Sarlacc one looks like a vagina.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I saw the Sarlacc UBP at an actual Target. It's got the skiff and the venus flytrap sarlacc. For figures, it's got the following:

* Boba Fett (I think it looked like a fully articulated one);

* Jedi Luke (the Saga/Jabba's palace one with the bicep-cut elbows....but with a pasty, white as snow face and skin-tone. :blink: );

* Han post-carbon freeze;

* Lando in disguise;

* One of those "frowny-faced" skiff guards.

What kinda sucked was that those skiff guard staffs looked kinda bent outta shape.

Just got Obi Wan's Delta7B. Everything is painted on it, which is to my liking. The playability is great, due to the separating aspect of the droid ship. When you separate the ships the droid ship's wings automaticially swing open. I like it, but like the ROTS ship, and AOTC ship better, because the wings on both pop open, on this one they don't, but it is a neat ship, since it bridges the gap between the two with regards to design(it has elements of both). The droid ship actually has room for a regular clone or human pilot figure as well, I wouldn't be surprised if Asohka ends up in the droid ship in the show later on, I doubt Hasbro sculpted and painted all that interior detail "just cause".

Where did you get the Obi Wan Delta7B? Is it a store exclusive or will all the retailers have them?

Quick question. Can someone explain to me what the deal is with the Cade Skywalker/Darth Talon comic pack? I have been trying to find one for a while, and while a Target this weekend I saw one that was missing the Cade lightsaber. I didn't buy it since it looked like it should be there, however the package wasn't open, so I was puzzled and more than a little disappointed. Now I look on eBay and I see that it is a variant. What is going on here?

Yes, the Cade Skywalker/Darth Talon comic pack is supposed to have Cade's green lightsaber and a hilt as well. Apparently it is a screw-up at the factory and many of the packs have both missing. I was able to find one at a Target after passing up some at Toys R Us, Walmart, and another Target. Keep looking they are out there. You are probably only finding them at all because no one wants to buy it with the missing pieces. IMO the collectors will snatch up the ones with the lightsaber pretty quickly leaving only the defective ones behind.

You can check it out here:

http://www.rebelscum.com/TLCcomicpacks04.asp

On the topic of comic packs. I noticed the Asajj Ventress/Tol Skorr #69 comic pack has a better articulated Ventress compared to the regular Clone Wars figure as the comic pack version has ball hinged elbows and the regular figure has only swivel forearms. However, I like the outfit on the regular figure better, and I wanted the little holographic communicator with the little hologram Dooku. :D

Edited by sharky

Where did you get the Obi Wan Delta7B? Is it a store exclusive or will all the retailers have them?

All retailers will have them, the initial sightings were at Target, and that is where I found mine.

On the topic of comic packs. I noticed the Asajj Ventress/Tol Skorr #69 comic pack has a better articulated Ventress compared to the regular Clone Wars figure as the comic pack version has ball hinged elbows and the regular figure has only swivel forearms.

They are actually close to even with regards to articulation, comic pack Asajji has no ball jointed knees....

Well im not ashamed to say that I do have quite a bit of old star wars toys from back when I was a young lad... They just sit in my closet now collecting dust but they're not really worth ne thing ne way.... I've yet to get rid of them or give them away as I have a childhood attachment to those figures... but I haven't bought any star wars toy in years... The toys for the prequal movies didn't move me too much... Although they had more articulation they seemed rather cheaply made compared to the POTF or POTJ line. I know there are far better figures out there now but my new love is collecting valks and gunpla which I think are much cooler now.

All retailers will have them, the initial sightings were at Target, and that is where I found mine.

They are actually close to even with regards to articulation, comic pack Asajji has no ball jointed knees....

I saw Obi Wan's Delta starfighter today at Target. I had to pass on it since I already bought an A-10 toy and GI-Joe comic pack this week. I only take out a certain amount of cash out each week which is my way of budgeting. I need to wait until Saturday to get more cash to buy it. I have to spend the rest of this week's budget on other things. I hope they release the correct astromech droid that goes with it. I don't buy enough figures to make any build-a-droid ones.

I have seen a new wave of Clone Wars figures out now. I keep wanting to get the Dooku figure, but I simply do not like the animated versions of most of the figures. I really hope they make a Legacy Collection of him in the future.

Only real beef with the BMF is that escape pod thing. All that attention to detail... the corridor to the cockpit would have been nice... Still, the MF is a big contradiction what with the whole design thing (was originally going to resemble the Space: 1999 ship and largely was the Corellian corvette ona different scale and the MF cockpit at the front instead of the hammerhead, IIRC).

AT-TE looks cool, too but have nowhere to put either one.

i have a lot of love for the BMF, i had it sitting on a stereo, but now the stereos gone, and its in the spare bedroom LOL. I too wish it had retractable landing gear, and would have been nicer if a bit sleeker, but its still great, specially if viewed from the top.

LOVE the opening of the hatches sound and light effects though, could keep pushing it all day hehe.

Screamman, A wing is out dude in Big W! 50bucks! whoot! instead of like 80 on casefresh !

was tempted to get 2, but thats eating into macross funds.....

Ahh man i had the best dream last night, now i'm clamouring for a kick ass Luke fig.

I am really serious about modifying a Revy fig and trying this and that to recreate Luke in a bad ass poseable figure.

This dream, man, he was literally Skywalking in the skies, just Luke and the clouds and he was doing all soughts of spinning

somersaulting Lightsaber katas... using force pushes/jumps to keep himself in the air, and he was full on miles up in the sky.

ahh you guys should have seen it. Dreams like this draw me back into Star Wars fandom. Non-canon maybe but i don't care, LUKE RULES.

Now what can i buy. Someone temp me with a Luke fig.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie