Official 1/60 YF-21 News & Picture Thread (ver.2)

Graham

It's be great if the release was just after I receive my IRS stimulus package refund. :D

Save some of that 'cause they'll tax you on it next year...

There's so many stories going around. We won't really know what happens until it happens. There's been talk that what we get will be taken out of next years refund. Is this true? Who know's? Prob. no one on these forums. We can claim to know by what we read. But is that really the truth? If we all believe what we hear and read...we would all be a bunch of rejects eh? Now....back to the subject at hand.....imagining holding the YF-21 in my hands.....ooooooo.......I hope it has some good weight to it....but not too much.

:ph34r:

Give Yamato all the extra time they want. I'm sure that we all want them to be as careful as possible and make sure the YF-21 is as perfect as humanly possible before release.

Graham

Well....hearing how well the v2 1/60 turned out....the YF-21 should be marvelous as well.

no news yet? lol. I actually delayed my trip to HK from early april to first week of may so I can get first dibs on this bad boy. i should have known that they would be late on releasing this.

Maybe when you get there if you are not there already you will stumble across one. :huh: That would be cool eh?!?

nooo, just look on the bright side, we bought ours when the dollar was (relatively) strong against the Yen... feel sorry for those poor chaps who have an even weaker dollar now.

:p

True that.....looks like I missed out on this.

There's so many stories going around. We won't really know what happens until it happens. There's been talk that what we get will be taken out of next years refund. Is this true? Who know's? Prob. no one on these forums. We can claim to know by what we read. But is that really the truth? If we all believe what we hear and read...we would all be a bunch of rejects eh? Now....back to the subject at hand.....imagining holding the YF-21 in my hands.....ooooooo.......I hope it has some good weight to it....but not too much.

I dont know about most of you ppl on this board but you guys must be either lucky or are ignoring your already huge pile of dept... The bush administration says its to boost the american economy but in reality the money just isnt enough to prevent an eventual collapse of the american aka global economy.

If I were you guys I wouldnt be so quick to spend it all on toys and pay off the dept as quickly as possible before the sh1t hits the fan.

You mean "debt" and not "dept", right mate??

Also, don't forgot that we'll be getting our "economic stimulus package" from good 'o Georgie-boy this summer ... so we can spend it to stimulate the US economy ....

Edited by Vermillion21

You mean "debt" and not "dept", right mate??

Also, don't forgot that we'll be getting our "economic stimulus package" from good 'o Georgie-boy this summer ... so we can spend it to stimulate the US economy ....

LOL im all for spending it ne way its not like theres much we can do about it ne way. I wont argue ne more.

Maybe when you get there if you are not there already you will stumble across one. :huh: That would be cool eh?!?

nope no luck on finding a 1/60 YF-21 in HK last week. anyway the HK guide to where you should look for macross toys should be updated.

The only places I was able to look for macross items where Richmond Centre and Toyzone in Causeway Bay.

I think its just better to wait for it on ebay or something, itll pop up as soon as its out in no time... The only problem is trying to get it before the next person because usually american toy websites get theyre orders in late as japan gets first dibs on the latest of their products. I know ill be getting one... maybe not when it first hit shelves but eventually ill grab one.

I dont know about most of you ppl on this board but you guys must be either lucky or are ignoring your already huge pile of dept... The bush administration says its to boost the american economy but in reality the money just isnt enough to prevent an eventual collapse of the american aka global economy.

If I were you guys I wouldnt be so quick to spend it all on toys and pay off the dept as quickly as possible before the sh1t hits the fan.

lol. yeah, the biggest economy in the world is going to collapse because the united states is in the mildest recession in the past 50 years. give me a break. Japan has been in a recession for nearly 20 years and still doing fine. Economic re-adjustments are normal and cyclical. Just like the the US economy corrected itself in 2000 and just like the east asian economies corrected themselves. Countries like South Korea and Taiwan experienced a much more widespread economic downturn in the early 2000s and now they're just fine.

^^In other words, patience has its rewards, as it relates to this thread, to the economy, and to life in general.

exactly. The doom and gloomers are always out there and they're always predicting the end of the world. Every couple thousand years they happen to be right. ^_^

SCREW YOU AND THE CRACK WHORE YOU RODE IN HERE ON WITH THAT NONSENSE!!!! :lol:

-Kyp

OMG!!! :lol::lol::lol:

SCREW YOU AND THE CRACK WHORE YOU RODE IN HERE ON WITH THAT NONSENSE!!!! :lol:

-Kyp

hahaha

well all i can say is...

ALL WILL BE REVEeeeALED FOR IT IS NOT I WHO IS AT FAULT, BUT A SELECTED FEW WHO DONETH I CRAZY!

,maybe in a month or so. :p Seriously blame EXO!, well, BLAME MISTERRYNO! Yeah you man!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

hahaha

well all i can say is...

ALL WILL BE REVEeeeALED FOR IT IS NOT I WHO IS AT FAULT, BUT A SELECTED FEW WHO DONETH I CRAZY!

,maybe in a month or so. :p Seriously blame EXO!, well, BLAME MISTERRYNO! Yeah you man!

You are indeed crazy if you thought I was gonna just let that comment about being another month or two late go! :angry:

-Kyp