Ride Armor Comparison

eriku

The campfire diorama is nice, but I'll rather have Ray and Yellow in civilian clothing than the ride armour. Stick is often in his ride armour, but not the others.

Waiting for the next generation figures that allow the ride armour to be taken off... :blink:

Nit picky aren't we? Next you'd be asking for naked Aisha! :lol:

Edited by Retracting Head Ter Ter

Nit picky aren't we? Next you'd be asking for naked Aisha! :lol:

LOL! My wife actually said sorta the same when I told her I hope they make the Jeep with Jim, Mint and Aisha. She was all "yeah, yeah, but to make you fanboys really content, Aisha would have to be naked...and glistening." :lol:

Wow! The Blow Superior looks so right with those new tires. I hope the delay in the release is due to MH changing the tires on Stig's and Rey's rides also. Then again it'd be dumb to have two bikes with small tires and one with bigger ones.

I'm with Ruskii on the diorama thing. The minutes I first saw MH's painted protos, I thought "damn, this figures are screaming for a nice camp diorama". I know squat about dioramas, so I'll have to start studying how to do trees, grass and such.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Wow! The Blow Superior looks so right with those new tires. I hope the delay in the release is due to MH changing the tires on Stig's and Rey's rides also. Then again it'd be dumb to have two bikes with small tires and one with bigger ones.

I'm with Ruskii on the diorama thing. The minutes I first saw MH's painted protos, I thought "damn, this figures are screaming for a nice camp diorama". I know squat about dioramas, so I'll have to start studying how to do trees, grass and such.

Actually, local hobby stores probably have that kind of stuff to buy for a diorama. (My local one does/did at least)

I hadn't even noticed that the tires were different.

Now. it's almost end of febuary, i have one gd question to ask, is MH coming out in Feb/Mar, looking on HLJ, it's staing Feb, but based on the rumours and such, it's stating MAr period.. hmmmmm if that's the case then i have to go akiharbara to get those MH stuff already..

What peeves me is that it is listed as low stock. (hlj.com)

I've been wanting that since forever now. :mellow:

:ph34r:

I'll jump in on that band wagon too. :lol:

Yeah as i said before even pet shops have good starters (like ruins, rock sculptures for fish tanks), but now i seen that AWESOME Camp Fire pic, i need to best it, i won't settle for 2nd, coz i have been dreaming of doing a display like this for a while now, and i have already chucked out non important figures from the left bottom shelf of my cabinet to make room for such display.

Mospy is all about camping out, and looking COOL.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Now. it's almost end of febuary, i have one gd question to ask, is MH coming out in Feb/Mar, looking on HLJ, it's staing Feb, but based on the rumours and such, it's stating MAr period.. hmmmmm if that's the case then i have to go akiharbara to get those MH stuff already..

To quote myself on the previous page, Amazon has them listed as a March 2nd release.

Whats the chances of them replacing the Stick and Ley R/A's tyres to the Bloh Superiorhhhs size before they release them?

Whats stopping people recasting them if they don't? Are they rubber? (guess not)

I guess i ask it too much, but anyone confident they can get the mail away weapons set?

Shouldn't we group together and make sure we do get them, like a mass order? I am sure none of us want to miss out.

I could have sworn that earlier in this thread someone said they were going to be delayed ....

:huh:

Rumours? up till now HLJ /1999.co.jp still states it listed as feb release..

hmmmmm no.. do we listen to forum news or shop news?? anyone?? any ideas?

was hoping that the MH cyclones can release in Mar( early)though...

Good news is they said the toy looked solid. Bad news, i dont like the purple helm, and i dont want it to be see through, where face can be seen from the helm, cause we already have a seperate head without helm. I may have to eventualy paint it black, like the original pictures.

Would like also to get the Marcus Rush’s blue/black alpha. As for Beta, 150$ is pushing it. Too bad, too bad....

They were at Toyfair, in english packaging so it's certainly not a rumour.

Is that English packaging? I see some Japanese writing on it and was under the impression it was just the Japanese box with a Toynami sticker slapped on it.

They were at Toyfair, in english packaging so it's certainly not a rumour.

http://collectiondx.com/node/2230

Sonuva....

What is interesting and new news is Toynami is in negotiations with Beagle to produce the toy together. Beagle would release it in Japan with Toynami releasing it in the States. Both companies are deciding as I write this whether to use Beagle’s design or Toynami’s. George tells us they are very comparable to each other in form and function.

So let me ask you, Macross World; Deal, or No Deal?

So let me ask you, Macross World; Deal, or No Deal?

How about no deal on that. USE THE BEAGEL(spelling) DESIGN NOT THE TOYNAMI!!!

How about no deal on that. USE THE BEAGEL(spelling) DESIGN NOT THE TOYNAMI!!!

Ditto!

@Renato - No, Beagle is a 3rd company that is planning on releasing a cyclone toy AFTER CM and MegaHouse. And it looks like Beagle's toy will combined with Crapnami's version - or something like that.

What? I thought MEGAHOUSE was dealing with TOYNAMI.

Is MH = Beagle? Are you kidding me? I assumed those were different companies since the designs look nothing alike.

None of this makes ANY sense whatsoever.

Are my Megahouse Cyclones coming out? If they're changing the design, why would they already have packaging and whatnot for the design? According to online reports those are supposed to be out in like 5 days!

I'm SOOOO confused now. Does anybody have any clue what they're talking about??

Thanks, Vermillion21. Let's hope this does not get any more complicated. Are there any images of the Beagle ones in this thread? I did go through it all a few days ago but I didn't find any and it just made me dizzy.

And Beagle Mospeada just brings an image of Snoopy in ride armour to my mind.

In case anyone else isn't clear, before NY Toy Fare things looked like this:

1) CMs 1/18 Ride Armor Release in February

2) MH 1/15 Ride Armor Release in late Feb, Early March

3) Beagle 1/10 Ride Armor release in Q4

4) Toynami 1/12 Ride Armor release in Q4 (I might be screwing up the scale on these last two)

After NY Toy Fare the situation is this:

1) CMs 1/18 Ride Armor released in February

2) MH 1/15 Ride Armor release expected in MAR in both Japan (through Mega House) and internationally (through Toynami)

3) Beagle OR Toynami Ride Armor release in Q4 in both Japan (through Beagle) and internationally (through Toynami)