HG Strikes AGAIN!

HWR MKII

John has PMed me today informing me that friday Harmony Gold has snagged him yet again. They found out about the current line of destroids he has made and has ordered him to destroy any and all existing molds and masters.

John is very frustrated now and said he could not find the patience to type this message out. He asked if i would make this announcement.

The only slavageable news is that the run of defenders that got cast will be sent out. He was able to cast 10 of them and will be sent to the first 10 people who sent money. The rest of the buyers should get their money refunded by the end of the week.

My most humble and sincerest apologies

Sean

Is not like HG is making any destroids themselves. This is the difference between a selfish company when compared to the tolereance GK industry in Japan.

F%$* you HG. We must have a spy amongst us. F%$* you, too :angry:

That sucks!!! That kit is great looking too!!! Best thing to do is NOT TO BUY ANYTHING HG!!!! I know I haven't, plus that Robotech 'Shadow Chronicles' wasn't a very good movie.

HG certainly defends the Macross to the hilt :angry:

Just another scalp to add to the corporate lawyer's already over loaded belt. It must make them feel good to be able to stomp on someone who is only filling a gap that they have left by not using their licence to make good products (or any products for that matter).

I hope for John's sake they don't decide to take it any further seeing as they are probably hoping to make a bit of a killing from the upcoming 25th Anniversary party.

Thanks for all the models to date John :) just hope I was quick enough to get in the top 10 B)) .

Damn Sean I was all for getting heated up and spam HG for what they had done! Nice work man, I too am on April 2nd so ya got me, that and the very convincing line about sending out the first 10 kits - nicely played.

Cheers,

Berttt

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting this kind of anti-HG mobilization in such a short amount of time; it really sounded like you guys were gonna burn down their HQ for a while there. You guys make me so proud!!!! ^_^

I think HG owes me one for calling off the lynch mob at this point :lol:

Never doubt the power of "Anti Harmony Gold" here! The hate is justified! :ph34r:

OH man, it was a joke, need to call the colonel and stop the airdrop, and I thought a C-17 dropping a full load of manure on their HQ would have been poetic justice.

I told my wife and everything, she thought it was horrible too. Then the Capn's message. I guess you can't believe everything on the internet. So is like Elvis still really living!? :p - MT

Funny

All I could think of was I would not get another purple boxed Destroid figure :(.

The fact that it wasnt All Fools Day here made me think for a bit.

Where is HG`s HQ anyhow maybe we should just burn it down anyhow.

Macross has the Anti U.N maybe we should have the Anti H.G

Edited by big F