CM's Corporation Legioss/TREAD.

Roger

Where did Alex go?

Sorry. Had a really busy couple of days so I haven't had time to do a full review yet.

To answer a few questions:

1. The Legioss CANNOT turn its head.

2. The head does hang quite low it Fighter mode. Tho that one does seem much lower than mine.

3. The landing gear of the Tread is attached to the big die-cast frame. It's not going to be too easy to dismantle it though.

Someone

please just tell me that the feeling u got from this Alpha and Beta is the exact feeling that u got when u got the ride armor and i can rest happy - PASS ON THIS

Those opinions vary though. Some of us are more than happy with our CMs ride armors.

oh, im happy with it for it's proportions and transformation engineering.

but not happy with everything falling out with slight movement and overly small........

in short, not worth the value for it's price that it's commanding.

Edited by izzyfcuk

LOL, wouldn't that look like the tread was humping the legioss? I wanna see a pic of the the quasi Diver mode where the tread's legs are swung out but otherwise the legioss and tread are still in combined fighter mode.

They almost have the pic I wanted but for some reason they pulled the Tread wings in :(

The Legioss looks horrid in soldier mode but fighter mode is growing on me. You can tell fighter mode is floppy though and man, the view from behind is worse than hideous.

Didn't mention that the Tread also has an opening cockpit with a fully painted pilot in case noone knew.

The Tread looks awesome with those missiles on the wings in that combined pic. Might have to find some extra missiles to attach.

Im kinda torn. i like some elements of it (It looks great in fighter) but if it's as floppy as people say.....

My main turn off on the toynami was the upturned nose in fighter mode, which this seems to fix. Maybe if it can be modded to lokc better Ill be happier.....

I got my shipping notice from overdrive today ^_^ It better not be an april fools joke <_< They also said they might be getting some green ones in, so I am definitely signing up for that.

Woo I got my shipping notice from Overdrive as well!!! HURRAY!

Well, mine will be delayed a few days. PayPal messed up for the first time since I started using them. I had the funds in my PayPal account to pay HLJ, but rather than using those funds PayPal instead decided to take the payment from my bank account. Problem is I don't have enough in that account to cover it. Thanks PayPal. :rolleyes:

I'm still waiting for the invoice from Toyntoys, but since they are in Singapore I guess I'll still have to wait.

So far I like what I see. From what Alex says, I wish the Legioss fighter mode was tighter but maybe it can be fixed.

These babies are going to get a panel lining when they arrive; parts look like blue blobs when they are actually full of detail (you can see some of it in some of the Tread pics).

Small gallery!

I dig CM's interpretation of the Legioss, I like the narrow nose. I prefer that over a thicker, stumpy looking nose. Looks like the Dday stripes are painted on!

^_^ Thank you for the gallery! I love it.

The Legioss/Tread looks pretty cool. It will be a long wait until the release of the red one. :wacko:

Over-Drive shipped out about 14 Legioss/TREAD orders between yesterday and today. If you guys ordered one check your bulk and spam folders for notification emails if you have non received one yet. Also when you get them please leave give them a nod on the SS if you are happy with the transaction.

wow, thoses pictures look really good... i really want to get one =[ maybe i should sell my MPC blue and shadow alphas to help fund for one. but then im also a poor college student and should try to conserve money... think theses will become rare?

btw, how big are they? good size?

do they FEEL like $200 bucks in your hands when you hold them?

I'm guessing you don't have to worry too much about trying to grab a blue one right away. From the look of it, a lot of people are going to buy this, realize it's floppy, realize it's ill-proportioned, and realize they could use that money for something else and sell these quick just hoping not to lose too much. The green and reds might be a bit of a different story.

Yeah, my Mega House review is going up in a couple days if work doesn't get too crazy. Then, if all goes well I'll get my Legioss/Tread early next week and have a review up shortly thereafter. Another good thing about the blue guy, it seems like the ones that weren't preordered aren't exactly flying off the shelves so you might see some deep discounts in a few months.