WONDER FESTIVAL Feb 25th

Graham

BTW, what happened to Graham's interview with Yamato couple weeks ago? I thought Graham had collected a bunch of questions from MWer's and was going to get back to us. Any idea?

Thx.

BTW, what happened to Graham's interview with Yamato couple weeks ago? I thought Graham had collected a bunch of questions from MWer's and was going to get back to us. Any idea?

Thx.

If memory serves right, he said his contact was very tired so they discussed the yf-19 and vf-0 problems then eat and drank... a lot.

Ohh? What about the VF-0 problems?

I for one am very interested in the Shin VF-0 and which problems were corrected if any.

Those pics that Graham posted are making me drool, i early birded one, so it would be nice that Yamato

fixed up the shoulder problem... that was the only problem with the first Cannon Fodder right guys?

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Damn, gotta find time to get the rest of the pics up. Got about 150 poics still to post of non-Yamato stuff. I'm out 3 nights this week, so don't have much time.

Hope to have some firm news on VF-0 & YF-19 fixes soon.

Graham

Why am I not as sold on the legioss as everyone else? Shadowerv2 is in love witht he thing, most people are flipping out....to me the proto looks really stiff and....i dunno, personality-less. I know its a proto but.... I guess Im reserving the cartwheels till I see more.

kinda the same with the motoslave actually. It doesnt even look like the motoslave i remember, so Im guessing this is the first bgc, and not 2040, which is the one i have seen. I guess Ill wait and see how posable the figure is first.

I opened my wallet when I saw the first pics Legioss & Tread. And here I still sit waiting for HLJ to take my money for one or two. Is it here yet?

How about now?

Now?

How about now?

Just checking is it here yet?

Well, there's at least one thing the CM's have already got over the Toynami versions:

RATCHET-JOINTED GOODNESS!! :wub:

Assuming they can hold the "aiming gun, arm out-stretched" pose, I'm sure we'll be fawning over these even more.

....Of course, I too wanna see a few more pics of the various modes and a colored, non-resin prototype before I start plunking down money on a pre-order. ;)

Oh, I forgot; WTF is with that HUGE TOOTHBRUSH? :blink:

man, that Scary Yamato Booth Guy must be one freaking huge Sumo Wrestler, one with very bad oral hygiene I say. :ph34r:

Has the toothbrush been explained yet? I think I may have found a clue. Check out the Yamato gal here:

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/events...i-yam-sv-19.JPG

I think this is her in kit form:

IPB Image

So anyone know what up. I don't have a clue.

Carl

Edited by wwwmwww

Yamato does many girl figures as well other than mecha and macross ya know? :p

Its actually a small figure and you can even use it as your own toothbrush holder if yur fan boy enuff. The giant toothbrush i guess is part of a promotional item. I saw this figure for sale in some site but can't be bothered to find it and yes its by yamato.

Edited by wolfx

• 2 weeks later...

I've got about 3-4 more pages of stuff to put up, will try to get them done at the weekend.

Graham

Very Cool, can't wait.

Thank you Graham