Custom VF-0S Enigma

Kurt

Hello everyone. I know it has been a while since I have posted anything new. Here is the first 0S that I have done. I apologize for the fighter mode only images. I had images of it in the other modes but had an issue with my camera so I lost those and I did not want to transform it again, sorry. Anyway let me know what you think. The 0S was pretty easy to custom. If you are doing one be careful of one thing. For some reason everything is labled opposite from left to right. Parts are not labled for the valks left and right, it is opposite. I learned this hard way and had to redo the tail fins. Anyway I think I am going to take a break from custom valks for a while. I have a bunch of my own non-Macross items I want to work on. I will however have a VF-1J and GBP set that I want to do and will probably offer for sale in the near future, stay tuned if you are interested. Thanks for everything!

post-498-1168883058_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883069_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883077_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883087_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883096_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883105_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883114_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883123_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883132_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883142_thumb.jpg

post-498-1168883150_thumb.jpg

I think I am going to take a break from custom valks for a while. I have a bunch of my own non-Macross items I want to work on. I will however have a VF-1J and GBP set that I want to do and will probably offer for sale in the near future, stay tuned if you are interested. Thanks for everything!

The -0S is a good looking bird. Is this one a commissioned project or yours to keep? Anyway, please find a way to show us your other non-Macross projects, too. Can't wait to see the -1J and GPB set. :)

Beautiful work!

Here's hoping that yamato will give us an enigma scheme release,

I hope that they do. It would be awesome.

I'd love to have an Engima scheme for each type of Valk.

I hope that they do. It would be awesome.

I'd love to have an Engima scheme for each type of Valk.

It seems very likely now that Version 3 of the GBP-1S is soon to hit the street. The colors and style selected are definitely Enigma worthy. And a valkyrie of the same scheme would be awsome.