Yamato Garland Repaint

Yay!

This is great news!

My Garland is holding fine, so I'm definitely getting the repaint.

I always thought that the Garland always looked better in military colors, besides I intend to dress it up with some of Devin's custom decals. Damn, I'm such a Garland fanboy I'd even buy a Low vis Version!

So when is this one supposed to be released?

Edit: Nevermind. The link says March 2007. It also says: "Accessories: Shogo Figure, (2) Yui Takanaka Figure, Military Figure, Laser Orb Gun" :blink:

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I asked about the problem with the Garland's shoulders and the metal front wheel bars and was told they have been redesigned.

Hopefully all the issues are resolved, but after having two ver.1 break on me in identical places both on the first transformation, I'm somewhat leery of these toys.

Anyway, I only have space for Macross in my house now, especially with all the cool stuff scheduled for release over the next few years.

Graham

Anyway, I only have space for Macross in my house now, especially with all the cool stuff scheduled for release over the next few years.

Graham

ARGHHHH!!! :wacko:

WHAT'S COMING OVER THE NEXT FEW YEARS.....CURSE YOU GRAHAM!! :angry::angry::angry:

I asked about the problem with the Garland's shoulders and the metal front wheel bars and was told they have been redesigned.

Hopefully all the issues are resolved, but after having two ver.1 break on me in identical places both on the first transformation, I'm somewhat leery of these toys.

Graham

Hi Graham,

Do you know if they are going to reissue the Red Version with shoulder and wheel bar fixes?

thanks.

I'm more curious where the Shin figure came from.

I think thats Shinji, Shogo's buddy the test pilot, who introduced Shogo to the Garland.

Can't quite tell because in the movie the characters were actually STANDING UP!!!

I just don't get it. How can you make an extremely complex fully transforming robot, but have to make TWO WHOLE SEPARATE human figures for sitting or standing? What is so hard about a ball and socket joint????

Sigh, I'm gonna hafta get it anyways because I'm a Megazone Nut. I do this in hopes that one day there will be a shiny blue Hargun, B.D., and 2 EVE figures (one sitting and one standing I guess).

Yamato should give ver. 1 buyers a refit kit with the new figures as an apology. I have not even transformed mine since I got it. I doubt that I ever will.

which sucks because the robot mode looks bada$$.

Go ahead and transform it. Mine's been through a couple dozen transformations and it's doing fine!!! Robot mode is unbelievable great and very poseable. Give it a try :)

I'm buying this repaint cause I'm a Megazone nut too!

• 2 weeks later...