Graham's Sig

EXO

• 1 month later...
Did you bash the GNU's? Looks like you didn't.

Then don't worry, it's not you~ ^_^

So if you don't like a product, you get blacklisted?

Hmm. I guess it could be me. To be fair, it's only the YF-19 I don't really like, but I do likle the 21. I'm a huge Mac+ fan, so when I'm bored one day I'll still most likely pick them up. Didn't mean to come across as a troll because I think something could be designed better.

maybe it's me... haha. Can an admin ignore a mod? Anyway... I think I've bought enough Yamato products (and not just macross stuff) to be able to criticize their stuff. And that GNU stuff just isn't for me. But the 1/48 and the newer 1/60s are exactly what I need.

maybe it's me... haha. Can an admin ignore a mod? Anyway... I think I've bought enough Yamato products (and not just macross stuff) to be able to criticize their stuff. And that GNU stuff just isn't for me. But the 1/48 and the newer 1/60s are exactly what I need.

Right... come to think of it I spend more on yamato's products than I do in any other hobby or form of entertainment. :blink:

Anyway, the sig can point to anyone in any thread. I guess everyone who's nagged about anything yamato recently is saying "who, me?" :D

I think it's likely that he's pointing to someone in the GNU thread (who, me? ^_^ ) because the comments in majority are either negative or indifferent and in favor of the revoltechs. Graham seems particularly adamant about the GNU's superiority over the revoltechs. To each his own~

• 10 months later...

Just realised Graham's Sig has changed to this:

"Surprised nobody commented on my last sig, it was a big hint. Oh well, you snooze, you lose"

Whereas the last one was something like "after eons untold.... the second coming? ..(maybe somthing else he wrote can't remember)....."

Hm.... did we miss anything??? :huh:

I'm pretty sure it begins with: 'After eons untold.... the second coming? etc etc....."

I remember seeing this for at least the past 2 -3 months at least and thought that it had already been discussed already or that it could be the SDF-1 which had since been announced....

But looking at the G-man's latest sig, maybe not.... :unsure:

Edited by BlueMax

sounds like another "v.2" of something we've already seen... VA-6? all new Q-rau?

I vote for a Regult. :lol:

I think we would all simultaneously commit suicide if it was a V.2 1/48 line. That would be heartbreaking.

I think we would all simultaneously commit suicide if it was a V.2 1/48 line. That would be heartbreaking.

if it was really the V.2 1/48 line, i dont think Graham would even bother to be excited

remember how many times he mentioned that he was sick of the VF-1?

but i cant deny... it really sounds like a V2 of something that was released long ago,

so i understand why you point it to the 1/48s...

damn, words cant describe how much i wish it was the vf-25,

but really slim or no chance at all

A wind of change should mean something not VF-1 anymore, I suppose...

The second coming... It can be a version 2 of something existing, or simply Macross 2.

I'll vote for the former one; and then

- it won't be M0, because it's relateively new;

- it won't be M1 and DYRL;

- it won't be M+, again it is new;

- it won't be MF, we all know Bandai.

Then it has to be M7! Bandai isn't doing anything major (besides the VF100 series) with the license, they might not mind Yamato fanning the Macross flame together. MF movie, and then MF OVA, it would help the marketing if the market has more Macross merchandizes.

More importantly, we just saw the VF-22S lately!

Vveryy interesting... Yamato really surprised me with the VF-22S... I guess that the lack of Mac7 toys is due to perceived low market demand rather than Bandai blocking any other companies then?

Anyway, Graham said somewhere else that VF-0D was a high possibility so I'd vote for that!

Vveryy interesting... Yamato really surprised me with the VF-22S... I guess that the lack of Mac7 toys is due to perceived low market demand rather than Bandai blocking any other companies then?

Anyway, Graham said somewhere else that VF-0D was a high possibility so I'd vote for that!

I think it was a "yes" for Bandai back 12 years ago. The M7 market isn't a mass market which Bandai is interested.

But Yamato used to aim at a niche market, so M7 toys may be profitable enough already.

P.S. I took it from Graham's message that VF-0D is already confirmed. So I did not consider it an answer candidate for his riddle.

Edited by ff95gj

Whatever it might be, it sure is something that has not been announced yet so far, else Mr G would have told us that.

After Eons untold.....

- suggests that it is something that might have been from a long time ago?

A wind of change......

- suggests a fresh perspective on something that was done previously, or even previously done by a different company than Yamato

The second coming?...

- Using "The" instead of "A" suggests something definitive or very representative, and not just any random selection.

- Second coming suggests something that will definitely awe us greatly and/or people have been anticipating it since it was first seen on screen or otherwise

Any ideas people?

Mate, stop it alright? Don't even tease me like that. How big would a 1/60 monster shuttle be again?

Edit: ah.. 50cm

monster shuttle?!? I thought the vaporware 1/60 Monster was the old M.A.C. II and not the VB-6? but if we DO get that mofo...I want crew and at LEAST some support vehicles...like those carts Roy and Hikaru used to get to their jets in a hurry with their squads. :lol:

My extreme hope is for 1/60 Regults, or some enemy mech. We don't need more VFs.

And PLEASE don't even say the word "shuttle" with the Monster. That K Monster design looks worse than a Go-bot. TV version ONLY if and when Yamato.

Anxious to find out though . . .

Whatever it might be, it sure is something that has not been announced yet so far, else Mr G would have told us that.

After Eons untold.....

- suggests that it is something that might have been from a long time ago?

A wind of change......

- suggests a fresh perspective on something that was done previously, or even previously done by a different company than Yamato

The second coming?...

- Using "The" instead of "A" suggests something definitive or very representative, and not just any random selection.

- Second coming suggests something that will definitely awe us greatly and/or people have been anticipating it since it was first seen on screen or otherwise

Any ideas people?

vf-19p basara works perfectly.

After ages untold: never has been a vf-19p toy

A wind of change: it's a new line for yamato

the second coming: the yf-19 in redone.