New Super Stealth Pic's

DyNo

Whoa, people better start buying them cuz it looks like they are going to fall over. Those shopping baskets on the right are going to be useless for yamato purchases. hahaha. I would need a full size shopping cart!
Why can't there be stores here in Maryland like this????  :(

201.JPG

394781[/snapback]

394811[/snapback]

Looks like my basement. :D

394824[/snapback]

You suck :p ................ :lol:

Edited by DyNo

Whoa, people better start buying them cuz it looks like they are going to fall over. Those shopping baskets on the right are going to be useless for yamato purchases. hahaha. I would need a full size shopping cart!

394781[/snapback]

394811[/snapback]

394824[/snapback]

394832[/snapback]

Godzilla, You're just asking to be lynched aren't you? <_<

:p

Edited by wolfx

394781[/snapback]

394811[/snapback]

394824[/snapback]

394832[/snapback]

Godzilla, You're just asking to be lynched aren't you? <_<

:p

394836[/snapback]

Of course. NOT! :lol:

Somehow, the pilot looks like Low-Viz 1's pilot

Yeah, tat's definetly the LV ver. 1 pilot. It would be nice if the pilot was painted in "Stealth" color as well, similar to Roy's color scheme.

Starting to grow on me...to buy or not to buy? <_<:blink:

post-1652-1146266973_thumb.jpg

post-1652-1146267028_thumb.jpg

Edited by to177

are these guys pics correct? I see that they are

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...%2509%26fvi%3D1

edit:

just saw the earlier page with the store stacked with these --- Nevermind

I've got 2 on order. :)

post-3216-1146267120_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1146267143_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macross73

so the stealth is coming with strike cannon? I assumed it was going to be like the max n' milla with super parts only... thats a pleasent surprise as I'm getting one. [don't throw stuff... there haven't been any 1/55's I've needed availible for a while and I have to buy something :rolleyes: ]

Yes, the Stealth is available with both Super and Strike Parts, and the packaging is freaking huge. Of course, you can also get it as a stand-alone valk, but I think the Strike setup is the way to go.

It really does look like the LV1 has a really angry and better armed older brother

to wade in when it is getting it's gray butt kicked around the schoolyard.

The "layerings of gray" color scheme going on here, but I do think I will use

my spare black 1/48 VF-1S intake shutters on it because that FP Green plastic

looks really out of place.

Hi, i saw these pictures, but i wonder if anyone could put some pictures of this model without the strick parts. I am interested mostly in the robot form to see what it looks like, and the plane mode a bit. I was kinda heart broken to see the window in robot mode was not black (and i would have put the skull on it) and is gray instead, but i really want to see it in robot mode without the stricks. If someone could put enough lighting without using the flash of the camera, it would be super. Thanks in advance guys. I am deciding between this and the zero, and seing the new pics and modifications done, i am less pleased with this one than originaly.

As you can see on the picture of the box, the window in robot mode seems black, and not grayesh, is it possible without the strick parts, there is a difference in them. I think there is suppose to be a 2 boxes, one for the valk, one for the super, but is it possible there is a difference, cause on this box cover it really looks black.

thanks guys

can anyone get pictures of the model without the strickes, i believe it is a bit diffirent color, i know the missiles are for sure different if one looks from the the box, but i need to know for the window color in robot mode, i want it to be black like originaly planned.

holy... poo

the super stealth landed in mjy country for just 1.5days and all stock cleared out !

compare to the stand alone stealth 1j and zero S , which there are still stocks left

I saw the big super stealth box and yeah it is huge...! no flaps so u can't see what's inside

one vendor sealed the stealth 1 J w/o fast pack... so I did not get my first peep of the cool valkyrie

damn... must get super stealth <_<

As much as the love/hate of the Stealth S pack, I can see another Low Viz I in the making in the coming years, just wish I have more money now to grab a few more.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mowe

i felt the same LowViz. at first i didnt think it was that impressive. but once i see more pic from people that bought it, i changed my mind and ordered one. since it didnt say it's a special edition, i am sure yamato will release this again. kyatsu

The stealth kinda grows on you over time. At first I had issues with the patchiness but it doesn't look too bad and the grey breaks up the black.

The black does make it look evil.

I wonder if the next (if there is any) batch of non-canon schemes uses a 1S head? VF1B in tv cannon fodder color (and tv fast packs) for example?

395207[/snapback]

Just got mine.

The black and grey parts to my surprise aint too contrasting such that it conflicts with each other, blends in with each other really well. The fps colors are really droolsome and beautiful to behold. The packaging consist of two boxes, one is a regular 1/48 VF-1A/S/J type of box and the other is a 1/48 Fps box..both of them are packaged in a super big box. Whats nice is both the boxes are white..sort of reminds of of exclusive ltd tfs that were packaged in.

Overall a beautiful piece. Considering doing up a 1S head with blueroses sticker/decals. :D

For those of you that got your hands on one of these, do the tailfins have the skulls and crossbones tampo-printed on 'em?

And the obvious follow-up question, if yes, any issues with crooked skulls on these?

The box-art pic that Arthurius posted earlier shows skulls on the tailfins. However, that still doesn't really answer your question since they could be stickers.

It does seems kind of odd that the tailfins would have skulls, but not the heatshields. Personally, I would prefer no skulls since we've already got the whole DYRL line and the LV1 that have them.

Hey Yamato, not every valk is in the Skull Squadron! How about some different graphics for a change!

Edited by Die, Alien Scum!

I think the version with strickes might be different without, as i see the color of the missiles being white on the box for non-strike, and gray with strickes, can someone please confirm this. And can someone confirm the color of the window in robot mode with no strike.

man, lots of releases in a matter of two to three months ...

... do you guys know if the Low Viz ver. 2 is a "Limited Edition" ?

I think i'll skip the purchase for now, and buy later...but I am asking because I do not want to go through the whole ordeal like acquiring the LV v1, and having to pay up to three times the normal price.

And as for the Stealth versions...they're not limited, correct?

Edited by doodler7

I'm just going to assume it is custom made VF1 stolen by space pirates who now can't use the skull and bones on the heat shield because people might think they are part of the skull squadron. :D

They just paint thier whole valk black/grey to look scary for psycological reasons before killing you and leaving one messenger left alive to tell the story. The credit card valk is the leader, and these are the other members.

i felt the same LowViz. at first i didnt think it was that impressive. but once i see more pic from people that bought it, i changed my mind and ordered one. since it didnt say it's a special edition, i am sure yamato will release this again. kyatsu

I'm actually very tempted to get one, but just not right now when the 0S is out. (still also looking out for garland too) I bet I will eventually cave in though as I am a fan of black w grey scheme.

lots of stuff out by yamato:

GBP

reissues

garland (poseable pilot woot!)

new LV

new Stealth

GBP v2

stands

vf0s

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

skull emblems are printed on the tail fins..but the toopid thing is that they arent printed in the centre but overlapping the grey and black details on the tail fins..this time round they arent crooked. Wonder why yamato didnt bother to correct this problem even with the 5th reissue of the VF-1S Roy

Missiles are grey for normal and fps versions of the stealth.

Pilot is the same as low vis...wish yamato would have repainted a DYRL or TV pilot instead. who wants to do a swap with mine?

Cheers