Display Your Collections...

Scream Man,

Wow........KICK A** COLLECTION!!! Is that a Max VF-0??? Can you post some more pics of that guy too??? THAT IS SWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!! :ph34r:

Camo 19 looks unreal! Reminds me of a certain aussie fighter in service. :D

Really awesome setup Scream Man! Which figure line are those Streetfighter poseables?

I just got myself Sota 1 and 2 Ken Masters, and really happy with them both! I actually prefer the first SOTA Ken better.

Too busy to post pics, killing for the holidays to start! Killer pics coming. :D

Ivanov looks deadly, can't wait for my Nora to arrive *grumble*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Camo 19 looks unreal! Reminds me of a certain aussie fighter in service. :D

Really awesome setup Scream Man! Which figure line are those Streetfighter poseables?

I just got myself Sota 1 and 2 Ken Masters, and really happy with them both! I actually prefer the first SOTA Ken better.

Too busy to post pics, killing for the holidays to start! Killer pics coming. :D

Ivanov looks deadly, can't wait for my Nora to arrive *grumble*

I can't wait to see them you crazy aussie you ^_^ have you trained your purr-box (kitty cat) to do the Dragon Punch yet? :D

Edited by misterryno

you guys are crazy!!

at least, whenever my girlfriend goes all psycho and complaints about me having too much toys and expending too much money on them, I just show her this topic and she calms down, haha

HAHAHAHA :lol::lol::lol:

Ususally my wife just shakes her head and say's "well.....I guess your not the only one out there that's a almost 30 year old little boy" and then of course I retort with "but honey.....you like little boys" :D LMAO

the Street Fighter figures are the SOTA ones.

ahh ok :D i guess i need to relook at my Ken SOTA i got lol, for somereason his face looks different. o_0

I got the purple variant, only coz there were no red variants, and i wanted to custom him anyways ala final battle (SF Alpha movie)

OMFG! That's an awesome collection and 4 more boxes... better get another room ready. :lol::)

yeah, i have a box of Sigma 6 customs, a box and a half of Transformers, and a large box of random marvekl legends. Then theres a 'bits' box, which has a few more things as well.

Im gonna get another shelf like the one with the S6 figures on it and use it for some things as well.

Well even though I have not put up pictures of my collections (not sure how?), I can tell you I have quite a large collection also. Being rich may not be a factor for some here. I've been collecting since I was a kid so the collection is bound to be large and its probably the same story for others here.

So, you're crazy :lol:

I finally broke down and got some M&M's. They are sweet, the contrast on the shelf is great. I wish the Milia was more red than maroon though. Oh well, can't complain too much!

I know I keep saying I don't collect the 1/48's but I want those 2 for my M&M collection. Lookin good friend.

sqidd,

interesting way of putting together your Flexi stands. Is that how it is supposed to be? If so I have been doing it wrong all along.

:ph34r:

Here's my collection revised once more. I have added another 1/55 CF, a 1/55 Super Valk., and some more little guys. Enjoy. ^_^

MyCollection1.jpg

MyCollection2.jpg

MyCollection3.jpg

MyCollection4.jpg

MyCollection5.jpg

MyCollection6.jpg

MyCollection7.jpg

I have 2 more 1/55 1A Hikaru on the way soon. And then only I few more will I need.