Display Your Collections...

ratchet,

nice looking collection. I REALLY like that Predaking ;) And, yes my friend, you DO need a display case. Just be patient though. All good things come with time.

:ph34r:

HI All

Here is an old pic of my collection. I just move in to my frist house. So the bacement is ALL MINE. :lol:

Any way Enjoy...

WOW.....does somebody here love Star Wars??? I know I do.....looking good friend.

Got my flexi stands set up. Sorry, the pic is a bit blurry. Didn't feel like going back to re-shoot. <_<

OMG!!! I can't believe you took blurry pics :lol: It happens to ALL OF US. Anyways.....those flexi's are freakin awesome eh?!?

hey ratchet....nice set of vintage toy...from TF's to Macross....great vintage stuff!!!

Thanks....just think if I had a display case and I finally open up my 1/48s, 1/72s, 1/55s, 1/60s, and TFs from their box prison, I'd really have something to show you....well from a humble and meager collector like me anyway.

Edited by Ratchet

ratchet,

nice looking collection. I REALLY like that Predaking ;) And, yes my friend, you DO need a display case. Just be patient though. All good things come with time.

Dude...Predaking was a pain to assemble. But I'm happy I have him in my collection. I just need Voltes V, Yamato Space Cruiser, Godzilla, and Mazinkaiser and I'm good to go. Actually, I haven't gotten around to buying a Monster (f*ck).

hey guys!

Im finally getting settled in to my new place and i wanted to take some pics of what i have. Not everything is unpacked yet and the vf-1's are in somewhat boring poses but i just wanted to add my collection to this thread.

On top of the display case are some boxes that im sure you all recognize as well as the 20th ani. Optimus Prime, Voyager Movie Prime, Leader Movie Prime, Metal Gear Solid 2 Trading figs and the Masterpiece Lego Snowspeeder.

1st shelf are Japanese exclusive transformer. MP-01, the original Star Convoy, Metalforce Convoy, SHBM Galvatron, the 6 main Cybertrons from Transformers: Victory and few other tf's thrown in.

the second shelf is 1/48 Macross with a 1/60 VF-0S and YF-19 on the end. Also a 1/60 yamato strike thrown in.

3rd shelf is more transformers. TF2000, Superlink, Galaxy Force, Masterforce, Beastwars and some odds and ends. Im a big Convoy fan so i try to get all the different versions of him though most of mine are still in boxes waiting to be unpacked.

I have a much smaller shelf off to the side with some Revoltech's my Black Hybrid Convoy (THANKS MISTERRYNO!) the Stereo Who's Next Girl and some others. More pics to come when the rest is unpacked. Please enjoy.

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

@ jeremy...

nice Macross collection....too bad ur liquidating some of the 1/60's....i like ur Prime collection.....and great G1 boxed TF.... :lol:

Thanks! I like the 1/60 valks, but i guess i dont need them anymore since i have my 1/48 valks now. Besides, im trying to get some extra cash for the holidays.

hey guys!

Im finally getting settled in to my new place and i wanted to take some pics of what i have. Not everything is unpacked yet and the vf-1's are in somewhat boring poses but i just wanted to add my collection to this thread.

On top of the display case are some boxes that im sure you all recognize as well as the 20th ani. Optimus Prime, Voyager Movie Prime, Leader Movie Prime, Metal Gear Solid 2 Trading figs and the Masterpiece Lego Snowspeeder.

1st shelf are Japanese exclusive transformer. MP-01, the original Star Convoy, Metalforce Convoy, SHBM Galvatron, the 6 main Cybertrons from Transformers: Victory and few other tf's thrown in.

the second shelf is 1/48 Macross with a 1/60 VF-0S and YF-19 on the end. Also a 1/60 yamato strike thrown in.

3rd shelf is more transformers. TF2000, Superlink, Galaxy Force, Masterforce, Beastwars and some odds and ends. Im a big Convoy fan so i try to get all the different versions of him though most of mine are still in boxes waiting to be unpacked.

I have a much smaller shelf off to the side with some Revoltech's my Black Hybrid Convoy (THANKS MISTERRYNO!) the Stereo Who's Next Girl and some others. More pics to come when the rest is unpacked. Please enjoy.

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

I hate you <_<

Nice collection Jeremy007! I'm lovin' the Lego Snow Speeder. I have wanted one of those for a year now but they are long out of production and go for silly $$ on feeBay. I guess I will just live vicariously through yours.

And thanks for posting, it has been a little slow around here lately B))

You guys are crazy!... or rich I don't know. :p

Well even though I have not put up pictures of my collections (not sure how?), I can tell you I have quite a large collection also. Being rich may not be a factor for some here. I've been collecting since I was a kid so the collection is bound to be large and its probably the same story for others here.

Well even though I have not put up pictures of my collections (not sure how?), I can tell you I have quite a large collection also. Being rich may not be a factor for some here. I've been collecting since I was a kid so the collection is bound to be large and its probably the same story for others here.

Now I'm curious. Just register at an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket and upload some pics of your collection to show them off here.

please?... :rolleyes:

Now I'm curious. Just register at an image hosting site like imageshack or photobucket and upload some pics of your collection to show them off here.

please?... :rolleyes:

Well to tell you the truth, my collection is probably small compared to some of the ones seen here. It's mostly gundam models, I got my first one when I was 10 years old, so I've been at it for a while now. I've got about 30 to 40 master grade kits, I've lost count and they are not all displayed since I've run out of space. My macross collection has only just started growing when yamato came to the scene. I use to have a few Valkyrie model kits but I gave them away to a cousin, I don't mind since they were badly built by me as a kid.