Display Your Collections...

Just did a little selling, cleaning and rearranging...figured I would throw up a few pics...

Looking good man! The whole display is improving as a whole imo and the use of those flexi-stands and chunkies looks great!

The way they are in formation is how i would love to display the new 1/60 VF-1 line Valks. (first pic)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Looking good man! The whole display is improving as a whole imo and the use of those flexi-stands and chunkies looks great!

The way they are in formation is how i would love to display the new 1/60 VF-1 line Valks. (first pic)

THANKS ^_^^_^^_^ I have the first pic setup like that so when I get my FP's for the M&M's from SilverDragon and then if he will make me a super/strike set for my 1A Hikaru (which with a little work will be a 1S) the same color as the original Strike set or black would be just fine...that part will look REALLY COOL!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Yeah, where would the landing gear go...

Wait...... :blink: ......She has landing gear..... :unsure: ........OMG!!! I knew I shouldn't have gotten all pissed (drunk) with that chick :huh:

It's the progression of my own thoughts that creeps me out. It's something like this:

"That chick is hot"....

"Is she part robot?"...

closer inspection

"Yeah, she is part robot!"

"Gross"

"Would I still hit it?"

"Probably."

"Ewwww gross" :)

VERY FUNNY. I think we all think that way. I am a proud lover of half human half robot women.

VERY FUNNY. I think we all think that way. I am a proud lover of half human half robot women.

Me too......they never get tired...and you can just turn off their speech mechanism whenever you don't wanna listen to them :D

Oh, I hope your lady doesnt read your posts! :ph34r:

Nope.....I am pretty sure she hates me being on this forum so much that she would'nt even glance at what I write.

Nope.....I am pretty sure she hates me being on this forum so much that she would'nt even glance at what I write.

Every time she is at my house she is always lookig at what you post :p

Sorry, it was way to easy ;)

not sure if its a bandai kit.. i bought it assembled and it didn't come with a box.. sorry guys wish i could give more info on that

Looks like the bandai kit but the pic on the box I thought was in Hikaru colors not Roy's. Might be a custom paint job.

Every time she is at my house she is always lookig at what you post :p

Sorry, it was way to easy ;)

Wow....that was messed up.....do you not know that I am a Ninja :ph34r: ??? LOL

I really am a black belt and hold the title to the 2007 colorado state champ in sparring and weopons though. This I pride myself on.

Edited by misterryno

Wow....that was messed up.....do you not know that I am a Ninja :ph34r: ??? LOL

I really am a black belt and hold the title to the 2007 colorado state champ in sparring and weopons though. This I pride myself on.

You are such a joker I have no idea what to believe. I almost believe that you are. Are you?

You are such a joker I have no idea what to believe. I almost believe that you are. Are you?

Yes.....I really am a joker and a black belt. A very deadly combination. :ph34r: I will be posting some pics in the I've always wondered section tonight.

I am sure my GF would get back at me by getting it if it was a dude. She is not too please with the FMP Race Queen Telsa. :rolleyes:

Damn Godzilla, I saw you had posted in this thread and immediately thought we'd finally get some updated pics of your collection. :unsure::rolleyes:

Wait...... :blink: ......She has landing gear..... :unsure: ........OMG!!! I knew I shouldn't have gotten all pissed (drunk) with that chick :huh:

They have girls like that in Thailand apparently. but I think they call them she boys. :p

More MPC Shadow Alpha goodness ^_^ :

I need to get two more of these to display them in Battroid and Guardian modes. :D (And yes, I used Robotech terminology...this is a Robotech product, so I'm well within my rights. -_- )

-Kyp

VERY NICE!!! I need to pick one of those up when I get the $.

Yes.....I really am a joker and a black belt. A very deadly combination. :ph34r: I will be posting some pics in the I've always wondered section tonight.

Yeah he'll beat up while telling you a joke.

Nice collection there sahir. You picked the best subject matter first.

Ahh the Alpha by far the best thing to come out of Roblowtech.

Edited by big F

Er....I think he's trying to say that you beat off while telling jokes to people...unless he forgot to type the word "you"... :unsure:

-Kyp

LMAO..... :lol::lol::lol: Like theres anything wrong with that ^_^

:ph34r:

Damn Godzilla, I saw you had posted in this thread and immediately thought we'd finally get some updated pics of your collection. :unsure::rolleyes:

Patience my young padiwan. It will be done in all good time. Once Autocad 2009 ships, I should have stuff ready to post. I only got my one and only cabinet filled up with TFs, Mospeada, Macross, and space battleship yamato. I need to add M0 and M+. :p

More MPC Shadow Alpha goodness ^_^ :

Shadow_front2.jpg

Shadow_front.jpg

Shadow_side.jpg

Shadow_rear.jpg

Shadow_rear2.jpg

I need to get two more of these to display them in Battroid and Guardian modes. :D (And yes, I used Robotech terminology...this is a Robotech product, so I'm well within my rights. -_- )

-Kyp

I'm going to get one of these up when the Beta comes out. Very cool. I am also way into a ride armor. I hope the quality is good.

Sorry that'll teach me to try and download stuff and type at the same time :blink: I did of cause mean that you could beat up people and tell them a joke while doing it.

LMAO :lol::lol::lol: I usually do, do that. It makes getting your a$$ wooped alot more pleasent :D

:ph34r:

I'm going to get one of these up when the Beta comes out. Very cool. I am also way into a ride armor. I hope the quality is good.

I'm quite proud if it, it appears to be even better QC-wise than my Lancer Alpha, and I thought that one was pretty good. It seems that what they say about the Shadow Alphas is true, that they were the best of the MPC Alpha series.

-Kyp

I'm quite proud if it, it appears to be even better QC-wise than my Lancer Alpha, and I thought that one was pretty good. It seems that what they say about the Shadow Alphas is true, that they were the best of the MPC Alpha series.

-Kyp

Are they going to come out with a Shadow for the new ones that have just came out???

Yeah like owww that hurt but it was funny

Everytime they laugh....I just hit them harder untill they stop....then I tell them another side-splitter (and when I say side-splitter I mean it literally-------j/k) :ph34r: