1/60 Vf-0d Vs Vf-0s, Which Do You Want More?

Shin Densetsu Kai 7.0

Which do you want more?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want more?

• 1-VF-0D
    • 2-VF-0S

Okay fellas. A lot of us,(including myself) want a VF-0D to be made in 1/60 scale. Its...

1-flown by the main character

2-AWESOME

3-a 2 seater

4-Very different

5-not what we are used to

6-Brand spanking new design

With that said I wonder, what would you want more from yamato, the VF-0S coming out soon, or a VF-0D?

*I have heard a couple of you would much rather want a VF-0D and pass over the VF-0S in the event that a VF-0D does come out*

Discuss!

Since they've already made the vf-0S I think it's much easier for people now to vote for the vf-0d~ :p

Regardless, I think it's a must make. Reason number one (main character's valk) and it's screen time proportionately to the whole series, definitely shouldn't be overlooked along with it's popularity...

However, people who think passing the vf-0s by for the D I think, should reconsider...

The creation of the vf-0D depends on the vf-0s doing well.

DO YOUR PART! :D

Since they've already made the vf-0S I think it's much easier for people now to vote for the vf-0d~  :p 

387469[/snapback]

:lol: Yeah it's a pretty flawed poll.

I'm a completist, so yeah give me the VF-0D.

"canard" is popular these days so one more reason for the VF-0D, Of course you should still do your part and get the VF-0s to further improve the chances of Yamato ever releasing the VF-0D.

The Poll should be like this instead.

VF-0s ( I want this and I'll get this, I'll worry about the D later)

VF-0d ( I prefer this so I'll wait for this to be release instead)

VF-0s now and VF-0D later (I love them both just as much so I'll get them both)

VF-0s as investment for VF-0D ( I still like the VF-0d more but I'll buy the VF-0s anyways just to increase the chances of a future release of Vf-0d)

Both the VF-0S and VF-0D are great designs and I plan to get multiples of both, that is if Yamato release a VF-0D.

I have to say I prefer the normal type grey VF-0D, rather than Shin's blue version though. That's how I have my Hasegawa VF-0D painted.

Graham

Doesn't really matter to me which they make first.

True the 0S is already set, but when I voted I imagined nothing was coming out and I needed to pick one.

If none were announced as of yet, I would stick to the VF-0S.

I don't care if it's not flown by the main character.

I am a big Roy fan, and I just love that transformation sequence in episode 1 to Macross Zero.

That scene alone sold me to really WANT the Vf-0S RIGHT AWAY.

Don't get me wrong, I would also want the 0D, but 0S 1st baby!!

Guys think hypothetically. Pretend the VF-0S and VF-0D were coming out at the same time. Or pretend you only had enough money to buy one, which would it be? YES the VF-0S is coming out. This is just to see if more people would want a VF-0D over a VF-0S. This has nothing to do with how the VF-0S sales dictate whether or not we get a VF-0D or any of that. That stuff is in other threads. This is just a poll to see interest.

As for the other options....

I think I covered those in my poll extravaganza either last year or the year before.

Well if we had to the option, I would pick the D, but that would take ages if there is a problem with the cockpit transformation. So I would rather have a VF-0D which is cool with the Ghost boosters and FAST Packs anyway.

If I could only buy one it would be the VF-0S. I'm not a big fan of the VF-0D.

If the VF-0D comes out I will buy it but it's going to stay in gerwalk or fighter mode since the wings in battroid make me think the valk is wearing a skirt.

Edited by Ignacio Ocamica

See with me I always wanted a 2 seater. And unlike the VF-1D, this isn't just a 2 seat version, its an almost all new plane altogethere. Not to mention it looks awesome! I would have never thought Kawamori would put a 2 seat delta into Macross zero...with canards. Its a spectacular looking design. Where as the VF-0S is similar to the VF-1, the VF-0D looks NOTHING like it! And that I like!

No way, it's all about the 1S. First of all, I could give two shakes about Shin. Do I have a nifty Shin display? No. Do I have a nifty Roy display? Yes, two that are over-flowing so this is the perfect excuse to start a third one. Will I buy a 1A and a 1D? Absolutely!

The 1S was the smart move though, as mentioned previously, people are just clamoring because the 1S was already mentioned. Doesn't make much sense to me to try to start a series of toys off with the trainer vehicle... I think that's a cool way to appeal to the diehards after the fighters are out.

No way, it's all about the 1S.  First of all, I could give two shakes about Shin.  Do I have a nifty Shin display?  No.  Do I have a nifty Roy display?  Yes, two that are over-flowing so this is the perfect excuse to start a third one.  Will I buy a 1A and a 1D?  Absolutely!

The 1S was the smart move though, as mentioned previously, people are just clamoring because the 1S was already mentioned.  Doesn't make much sense to me to try to start a series of toys off with the trainer vehicle... I think that's a cool way to appeal to the diehards after the fighters are out.

387845[/snapback]

Eh, the VF-0D ain't no trainer though. Its a strike fighter, much like how the F-15E Strike Eagle is not a training variant of the F-15C, rather, a precision strike fighter/multiroler with avionics and weapons systems that necesitate a 2nd crew member to operate due to the high workload imposed.

Eh, the VF-0D ain't no trainer though. Its a strike fighter, much like how the F-15E Strike Eagle is not a training variant of the F-15C, rather, a precision strike fighter/multiroler with avionics and weapons systems that necesitate a 2nd crew member to operate due to the high workload imposed.

IIRC, it was used as the plane to train Shin, then he got his very own VF-0A. Maybe I'm not recalling correctly though.

Ask me if I'd rather have only my right or left arm. I need them both!

-And both of my arms, too...

If I could only have one: 0D

Two seaters look cool and the wings look great in fighter mode.

I am more a fan of the 0S head though. Maybe they should release a custom 0D with 0S head turret? :D

But I bet the only reason Roy came first was due to his exposure from the original tv series. So it goes by a popularity/recognisability thing.

The VF-1S is so iconic, and also it looks very similar with the colour scheme. Wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

But we shouldn't give them THAT much credibility, after all, they still can't work out that we want a YF-19/21/VF-11/VF-17 in a scale that is 1/60 to 1/55. :rolleyes:

IIRC, it was used as the plane to train Shin, then he got his very own VF-0A. Maybe I'm not recalling correctly though.

387852[/snapback]

He didn't get the VF-0A until he totaled his VF-0D. I'm pretty sure orignally the VF-0D was Shins assigned plane.. but since it's was shot down.. guess they have to assign him another one :p .

The VF-0D doesn't have bright Orange coloring so it's no trainer

Just looking at the Hasesgawa models, Shin's VF-0A(the one with the Ghost) looks pretty generic, like a cannon fodder. The graphic is minimal and color is generic 2-tone sea grey. I think it was just a replacement pane they had around...a spare. Also figuring he was paired up originally w/ a copilot(avionics), they put him in a 2 seater, hence the VF-0D.

Just my 2 cents...

It's a given that yamato would make a VF-0S regardless, I mean they're making it anyway. How would they be retarded enough to not make Roy's valk? :p

The 0D is nice. As long as it comes with a deadgar pilot gummy for me to mash, stab, set on fire, and put some little poky stuff into. :lol: