1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Nice to see the VF-1R?!!!... "The great mistake" :D:p

The SPs were the best thing to come out of Toynami.

Is your display case home built?

edit: My wife would like me to build one like that yet recessed in the wall!

Guess she wants to toss a wall hanging over it when I am gone. :o

Edited by Fly4victory

edit: My wife would like be to build on like that yet recessed in the wall!

Guess she wants to toss a wall hanging over it when I am gone.

I think I'm going to do something very similar. I think I'm going to recess a display case but leave large wooden doors I can close in front of it (not exaclty sure how) so it'll look like a cabinet when not in use. I would like my rabid toy enthusiasm not to be the first thing people know about me when they come over to the house.

Excellent idea….

The front doors can hinge open and then have a sliding recessed track parallel to the side of the case.

After the doors are opened 90 degrees they can be pushed back into the wall.

The limiting factor being the depth of the case verses the front span.

I have seen something similar on armoires.

A small hinged panel could hide the door opening when not deployed.

The question is would you have a glass panel behind the wooden door to keep dust and hands out of your display when open?

I think I'm going to do something very similar. I think I'm going to recess a display case but leave large wooden doors I can close in front of it (not exaclty sure how) so it'll look like a cabinet when not in use. I would like my rabid toy enthusiasm not to be the first thing people know about me when they come over to the house.

My little stash.

And... my Spiral Zone. Just missing 2 to a complete set of 12

IPB Image

IPB Image

holy cow!! now that's the most spiral zone toys I've ever seen? so how'd you get all that? And how much did it cost you total to get that? The only one I've seen is just the bike. And the bike a lone goes up to like 300 bucks! :blink:

Edited by BoBe-Patt

no those are not the Detolfs, by the way A7 i thought you did not like when people quote images you did it like 3 times on one page with alot of pics.

chris

holy cow!! now that's the most spiral zone toys I've ever seen? so how'd you get all that? And how much did it cost you total to get that? The only one I've seen is just the bike. And the bike a lone goes up to like 300 bucks! :blink:

How did I get all that? I found some on various message boards. Some off ebay. Some from a friend and some from an Import toy store when I was wondering around Sydney. Took me about 6 years to find that many. And I actually have 6 Bazooka Packs..... :p

Are those Detolf's from IKEA?

No but they are from IKEA.

These are the Ingo cabinets, I took two cabinets, added a center strip, screw them together and added some base around the bottom to get this look you see now

How did I get all that? I found some on various message boards. Some off ebay. Some from a friend and some from an Import toy store when I was wondering around Sydney. Took me about 6 years to find that many. And I actually have 6 Bazooka Packs..... :p

so how much did you spend on all this if you don't mind me asking? I wanna see so if I ever decide to persue this elusive collection, I'll be well prepared! ;):D:p:lol:

• 4 months later...

Hello I know I am way past late with posting my pics of my YF-19 about four months overdue since I got it in January. I was about to sometime in Feburary but my sister had confiscated her digital camera from me so I had to get one one my own but had to wait for the price to go down which it did last week It has some cool features that have explored with it, such as panoramic view which is hard to control.

post-269-1177362420_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177362456_thumb.jpg

Now for the 19 pics plus some others. first up is Gerwalk mode with SDF-1 in background.

plus you will seethe second right that was ahem accidently placed in the left arm as you all know I made HLJ aware of it and they sent me the right part.

post-269-1177363607_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177363637_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177364050_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177364108_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177364132_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177364463_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Battriod mode along with 1/60 Millia Q-Rau. Especially there is a pose no one ever thought possible; however, the left arm tends to drop down to many times with the shield on in the first pic you notice the sheild is off in orde to allow the left arm to hold the gun pod. I'm considering using my favorite pose as my avatar after this post.

post-269-1177365265_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177365351_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177365434_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177365463_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177365485_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177365724_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177366077_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177366524_thumb.jpg

post-269-1177367117_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

NOOOoooooo!!!!111

I always enjoyed your avatar so much...

:(:p

Nice pics BTW, I want a 19 too, but I'm glad I waited for the second production-run.

Okay okay I won't. Anyway there is an error blocking me from ever changing it.

dunno someone from the forum had a link to a wikipedia website that featured buxom asian babes that included Ana Ohura whom was featured on his avatar for awhile. forgot his name need to research who he is though. She is quite a babe if I say so myself which is why I picked her to be my avataaar over my strike gundam avatar. :D