1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Nice setup Dante74! I may have to borrow that Roy pose from you. :)

Thanks Los! I had three extra's to use for the upcoming Shin/Ghost, YF-19/booster and the SV-51 and I thought I might as well put them to use until those are released.

Guest sh002

Anyone have a pic of MP Starscream next to some 1/60 valks in fighter mode?

Edited by sh002

Her name is Erina Yamaguchi got her pic from a boobpedia website after the site where I got my my last avatar died or got shut down.

post-269-1178154304_thumb.jpg

post-269-1178155161_thumb.jpg

post-269-1178155319_thumb.jpg

post-269-1178155410_thumb.jpg

post-269-1178155491_thumb.jpg

post-269-1178155597_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

The site isn't dead.

NSFW (Not Safe For Wife Work ) B))

Thanks Dante 74 I don't know happened as to why it didn't appear since I last logged on maybe computer error on my end.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for resurrecting this thread! :)

Is it just me, or do the grey parts on the Max Rau look to be a slightly different color than the grey on the Milia Q-Rau? Or is it just the lighting? :unsure:

<_< I'm sorry for not keeping track of the thread I started since my last posting. I have been busy working two jobs and site upgraded to a more faster OS that my sister's computer kept showing the still upgrading page to this site which I thought was though was down for some time and just when I got my 19's fast packs back in July. And the reason I found out the site didn't go down for server maintentance was when I finally bought a new computer for myself is when I took a chance to see if was back on and sure enough it was, of course I tried logging on on my sister's laptop and got that same Server maintenace page the one showing the VF-1S Strike, this was in October. I still haven't found the time to upload my new pics on my 19 w/fast packs and fold booster as well the recently addition Kakizaki into my photo bucket account I was concidering ressurecting my thread but as I said I haven't found the time hours at my second job keeps getting longer and getting my car repaired to pass inspection is taking too much of my time hopefully once I get the Heated catylyst and Ignition control module tomorrow and install them myself on Tues and Have some other check before expireation of the temp tag it shold be back to 100 percent. Thanks for resurrecting my thread jenius :D

It may have been buried.

But this thread was never forgotten. ;)

Don't have much new stuff to post in this thread yet. But that'll probably change next spring/early summer. (Already have a few ideas brewing for this and the "Strike a Pose" threads!)

P.S.--Thanks Toboro! I had a feeling they were different colors.

Edited by Mog

Izzy, the 1/55 goes in the "classics" thread. This thread was started as an homage to Yamato. No harm of course, nice pic

Well $HIT.....I can't post any of my collection. :angry: At least not until I get the 1/60 YF-21, unless I decide to buy a VF-0...again...we will see. Until then I will just drool over everyone elses collections.

Here's another one from my launch arm review... I think it's my favorite:

Looks great jenius but it'd look even better with Flexi Stands IMO. :p

:::EDIT:::

Took out the quoted pic for your convenience. ^_^

Edited by Dante74

Looks great jenius but it'd look even better with Flexi Stands IMO. :p

:::EDIT:::

Took out the quoted pic for your convenience. ^_^

I have a ton of the Yamato and Flexi stands. I think the flexi stands are a lot more attractive but they won't let you pull off some of the xtreem angles that the Yamato stands will.

I have a ton of the Yamato and Flexi stands. I think the flexi stands are a lot more attractive but they won't let you pull off some of the xtreem angles that the Yamato stands will.

Does anyone know how well the Yamato stand will work with a Bandai 1/55. The flexi has a hard time supporting the weight sometimes.

I think the flexi stands are a lot more attractive but they won't let you pull off some of the xtreem angles that the Yamato stands will.

I so disagree with this statement.

I think there's enough pics riddled throughout the board that show that the flexi's are quite capable of handling extreme angles and unusual poses.

I so disagree with this statement.

I think there's enough pics riddled throughout the board that show that the flexi's are quite capable of handling extreme angles and unusual poses.

Examples?

Does anyone know how well the Yamato stand will work with a Bandai 1/55. The flexi has a hard time supporting the weight sometimes.

I really don't think you could make it work. It'd be easier to mod your flexi displays than it would be to mod the Launch Arm. Launch Arms require specific attachment pieces for each toy you plan on connecting. You'd have to create such a piece for chunkies.

Just to name a "few." ;)

Trust me, there's much, MUCH more already posted on the boards.

Looks like I need to get more creative :huh:

It looks as if you mix and match the arms the options increase too.