1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

vegas valkyrie surely is one trigger happy guy! lol.. great pictures! keep it coming "pare" :D

ruskiiVFaussie: heck.. it's too early to pass on something like that.. everybody knows there hasn't been quite a fella who could come up with such dense yet magnificent way of showcasing your collection.. gawd, at one point i was in total denial about having to place everything in such limited space without making the totality of the display quite messy. :ph34r:

macrossman: really kind words there dude! :lol: naah it's just all about having fun and coming out with some neat ways of showcasing our collection.. these valkyries can cause some people a 'kidney' to get.. :wacko:

VF-18S Hornet: niceeee!!!

Edited by MaveRick

youre running out of space......ballchinian bro! lol

Yeah, I know man. There's actually two more rows below the cubes I haven't filled. I'm looking into getting an 18" base to lift the display from the floor. Then I'll be able to use the other two rows. The missus had looked into having a case for the display mounted to the wall to bring the it totally off the floor, but apparently that can not be done. Once I get the bases I'll have more room display stuff as well as get the stuff off the top.

:)

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

Nice collection man. :) You should spice those poses up a little though, maybe A stance the legs a bit better? :)

Kinda difficult to pose the legs because with the strike parts on the VF-1 its real back heavy so it falls back alot, but I suppose I can try to make the GBP VF-1S hikaru in a better pose, ill post pics once im done.

It's not difficult, just requires trial and error movements for the balance it needs.

gallery_3118_46_90770.jpg

No worries. Try! :D

All the VF yamatos have the ability, unlike transformers of the early 80's calibur, which your valks are trying to resemble.

lol I just got them in a better pose heres the pics.

post-8267-1213673067_thumb.jpg

It's not difficult, just requires trial and error movements for the balance it needs.

gallery_3118_46_90770.jpg

No worries. Try! :D

All the VF yamatos have the ability, unlike transformers of the early 80's calibur, which your valks are trying to resemble.

LOL I just got them in a better pose heres the pics.

post-8267-1213673136_thumb.jpg

post-8267-1213673152_thumb.jpg

Too bad its only the 1/60 vf-0s that can hold the gun with two hands that way. I can even hold up my vf-0s in an upright firing stance using both arms. This is one of the resons I cant wait for the new 1/60 VF-1s the poses are sure to be alot better with the double jointed elbows.

wow fly how many do you have..

Currently, unpacking and re-inventorying. I know what I don't have and that is my 1/60 SV-51 Nora. She is MIA, the first Macross victim in this move. Why couldn't they get Ivan or my busted Garland. :angry:

My wife is so happy when finished there will be a "Macross Room" for display and basement for the boxes. Every time before the toys and models were in the living room and dining room with the boxes taking up a bedroom.

This same room is where my PS3 and X-box have been sequestered.

Other than sleep, work, and hockey, I'll never leave that room. B))

The only thing that sucks is the I cannot set up my airbrush so modeling and customs will be limited over the next year.

Big ups to Save for the hand off on this beauty. Whoever customized the Fastpacks and Strike Parts did an outstanding job. The photos don't do it much justice, but the colors are a dead-on match. This is my original LV1; the one that came with the parts has been boxed back up. I trimmed the Yamato supplied Macross kite symbols to either side of the Valkyrie. I removed some of the Yamato supplied stickers from the Fastpacks and Strike Parts and added Takatoys stickers. I'll probably finish it up this weekend.

By the way, the LV1 that came with the customized parts is for sale. See the for sale thread for details.

B))

OO

gallery_7126_36_170656.jpg

gallery_7126_36_92073.jpg

gallery_7126_36_2489.jpg

gallery_7126_36_264839.jpg

gallery_7126_36_632230.jpg

gallery_7126_36_462093.jpg

gallery_7126_36_632367.jpg

gallery_7126_36_162057.jpg

gallery_7126_36_375149.jpg

Yamato's 1/60 scale Fold Booster & Fast Pack parts set was an impulse buy for me. Like many Macrossworld members, I wasn't overwhelmed with the fold booster attachment. I would have felt better about the price if the beer booster were included instead.

p1050008yy1.jpg

Yamato's 1/60 scale Fold Booster & Fast Pack parts set was an impulse buy for me. Like many Macrossworld members, I wasn't overwhelmed with the fold booster attachment. I would have felt better about the price if the beer booster were included instead.

THAT'S AWESOME!!! Except for the fact of course that it's Miller Light....ewwwwwwwww :D

:ph34r:

Wicked Ace, your pictures are nothing short but always amazing!!

Now, untill i relocate and get the Mechanical Chain Base, here is my collection, though MP Optimus is not shown, and some of the nice lady companions ;). Maybe next time. I really like my revoltech vf-1a and regult for display, they look amazing, but definetly not toys to keep playing with as they are a bit loos.

In order of Preference of my Toys Shown

VF-1S (Roy and 25th aniversary) + vf-0a normal with boosters, and MP Starscream, Yf-19 (25th aniversary), MH Cyclones and MP Gundam MK-II (painted in gray black), Binaltech Shockwave, Alternator Hound with gun from Fix FAZZ, My Spawn collection (as well as devil character), as well as my new revoltech vf-1a and Regult. Vf-0s stays in plane mode forever, too loose.

Toys I am waiting for to come that are pre-ordered or ordered: Revoltech YF-19 and YF-21 (wont be getting the Yamatos unless they include fast packs at same price or a bit lower), Lancer MH Cyclone.

Toys to come one day, hopefully:

- 2nd or 3rd release of 1/60th yf-19 alternate scheme (low vis, orange or red, stealth, or 25th aniversary version)

- 2nd or 3rd release of vf-11 with FPS (FPS is a must, and standard color gray and orange, or white, will be good for this toy, i may even foolishly consider first release).

- Praying FPS will come for my 25th aniversary yamato toys, though i am doubtfull

- Mechanical Chain Base

Well, without further delay, my collection: