1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

It is dark grey and any good flat paint will do on this parts

paint chipping free lol

Tamiya brand Gunship Gray is the exact color for those interested. Flat white looks good too -- I tried it, along with Light Blue (German Airforce). Oh, and Kyp, I took apart my brand new toy and used a combo of 6mm Tamiya masking tape and automotive "blue line" for the curves. I'm not sure what color this one will be next. :o I'll ruin some toys with my paints. :D

Tamiya brand Gunship Gray is the exact color for those interested. Flat white looks good too -- I tried it, along with Light Blue (German Airforce). Oh, and Kyp, I took apart my brand new toy and used a combo of 6mm Tamiya masking tape and automotive "blue line" for the curves. I'm not sure what color this one will be next. :o I'll ruin some toys with my paints. :D

Spray can, or did you just paint brush it on?

And could you PRETTY PLEASE take more pics of the fighter mode?

-Kyp

Edited by Kyp Durron

Spray can, or did you just paint brush it on?

And could you PRETTY PLEASE take more pics of the fighter mode?

-Kyp

This is a spray can job. I do own an airbrush, but I'm a sucker for the no_cleanup option. As requested, here's a pic taken with only sunlight to illustrate how different the blue Yamato went with can look in different types of light -- a consideration when choosing an accent color.

p1220024av9.jpg

dang! youre probably the richest "Poor People's Macross Toy Collecting Support Group" member ive seen so far.

thanks for sharing

Thanks, but it only looks impressive because they're all clustered together. ^_^

Godammit, I wish I could customize as well as you while drunk :p . I'd forgotton how awsome that sundowners VF-0A is.

Thanks for the compliment. What will be awesome is if the shoulders stay intact; my project is actually a first issue VF-0S. :mellow:

I opened another of my moving boxes, found another 1/60 scale toy, then added it to the centerpiece.

p1220030fc5.jpg

Always been a fan of that VF-0A Sundowner...some of you dudes have been blessed with talent the rest of us can only imagine. I can only dream of doing to my toys what some of you guys here are able to do. As always, thanks for sharing!

^_^

OO

Thanks, but it only looks impressive because they're all clustered together. ^_^

Clustered or not, impressive nontheless. Please tell me they were only set up on that table for the photo shoot. Looks like too much going on in the background for those gems to be out in the open like that.

:blink:

OO

Arthurius and eugimon, yeah, I've been playing with the accent colors again. Really, this looks good right out of the box -- I just wanted to see what other accent colors looked like.

p1260069sv4.jpg

Edited by Wicked Ace