1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

well, it looks awesome in that white trim. Getting it ready for the vf-22 conversion kit?

I will pick up one of these conversion kits when they become available; however, my messing around with paint hasn't been done in preparation for a -22 conversion. I'm not sure how much I even like the -22S. :blink:

BLASPHEMY!!!! :lol: Seriously though, it looks sweet in the white. Give it a very somber feel which I think plays well with the cowl.

The lighting is making this thing appear white. The color is actually a really light blue -- like white with a blue tint.

The lighting is making this thing appear white. The color is actually a really light blue -- like white with a blue tint.

oh. :mellow: it's crap then. Such crap, you should throw it away. Thankfully for you, that's a service I can provide, just tell me when and where and I'll swing by and take that thing off your hands. ^_^

Show a better ligted pic of the light blue so we can see what your talking about. :p But yeah i meant that white looks better than grey, i'm sure light blue would look cool too.

I'm not only a little drunk, but a little confused. Despite the lighting (and my photographic ineptitude), I don't have one of these with white accents -- only the light blue.

p1270081uv0.jpg

some stuff lying around our lobby.. tsk.. my mom's already going ballistic over these:

I am as well....but that's only cause I WANT THEM ALL!!! :D

:ph34r:

Mom!??? :lol:

Wait until you get married and see what happens.

you made it sound like getting married's like suicide for me! :lol:

misterryno: read on Fly4victory's post ryan.. :D

Edited by MaveRick

some stuff lying around our lobby.. tsk.. my mom's already going ballistic over these:

2671299039_07a1974e24.jpg

OMG... this pic reminds me the old MW days... "the wall of Yamato".

sigh... Graham posted a pic of his "huge" yammie collection, consisting (IIRC) on 12 1/72's... And THAT was amazing...

Now, 8 years later, take a look at this... geez!

Me wants! :ph34r:

You aint kidding bro! Good to see you back amongst the bretheren!

:blink:

OO

THANKS brother! Glad to be back.....vacation was pretty sweet.....but oh so tiring. I just moved my collection around a bit before I went to Washington so I should take some pics now. Plus...I gotsta keep up my 12+ post/day ^_^

OO

You are already a sharon apple concert atendee? You are lightning fast! Welcome back buddy.

Hehe Yeah ^_^ .....THANKS!

Bought myself a DSLR a couple of days ago and have been playing around with the many settings and possibilities.

Here's some of the results. I know, pretty crappy still, but I don't have a decent flash and/or any skills yet. :unsure:

See more at my gallery.

Still looks good no matter IMO. Good job.

OMG... this pic reminds me the old MW days... "the wall of Yamato".

sigh... Graham posted a pic of his "huge" yammie collection, consisting (IIRC) on 12 1/72's... And THAT was amazing...

Now, 8 years later, take a look at this... geez!

Me wants! :ph34r:

mine's definitely not as many as the big time guys have here.. just had fun looking at those boxes while piling them up, so i just took my cam and made a single snap shot.. i already placed them back at their designated big boxes, about 1/4 of my collection's been taken out and displayed right now as i have other toy lines i dedicated some space at my cabinets.

here's the colored version.. pic's a little blown out..

2671299579_344e04c214.jpg

still have a few more mechs to get before i could finally say "my collection's finally complete!"

Dante74: your pictures do look good.. i can see how narrow the D.O.F. is especially on the first picture.. definitely only a camera with large sensors (DSLR) could most likely achieve.

Still looks good no matter IMO. Good job.

Dante74: your pictures do look good.. i can see how narrow the D.O.F. is especially on the first picture.. definitely only a camera with large sensors (DSLR) could most likely achieve.

Thanks guys!

@MaveRick: I've been trying to get D.O.F. into the pics but only partially succeeded. Good thing I've got some more toys to practice with. I got the Canon EOS 450D (EOS Rebels XSi) and I love it! Now I just need to learn how to use it properly the the kit lens and the zoom lens I got.

Bought myself a DSLR a couple of days ago and have been playing around with the many settings and possibilities.

Here's some of the results. I know, pretty crappy still, but I don't have a decent flash and/or any skills yet. :unsure:

See more at my gallery.

nice shots man. thinking of getting a dslr too

From looking at your pics, I thought you already had one. :huh:

You got skillz dood!

how i wish i had one, i would be playing with the apperture settings like you did.

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

THANKS brother! Glad to be back.....vacation was pretty sweet.....but oh so tiring. I just moved my collection around a bit before I went to Washington so I should take some pics now. Plus...I gotsta keep up my 12+ post/day ^_^

OO

Ha! 12+ a day?!? That's insane, but I believe you hold the record for most active memeber!