1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Ha! 12+ a day?!? That's insane, but I believe you hold the record for most active memeber!

Yeah....I dropped down to 11.5 from 12+ :( I will be back up there sooner or later. ^_^

:ph34r:

OO

I finally joined the 1/48 family today!!! Ordered from HLJ. So far I've noticed one QC issue, the seat in the cockpit was not glued in straight, ugh!!!!

post-6213-1216324458_thumb.jpg

Is there an easy way to pull the seat out and reglue it?

I have an active member too.

Not twelve times a day like Ryno, but still, pretty active.

:lol::lol::lol: ......OMG!!! What can I say.......I'm gifted ^_^

I finally joined the 1/48 family today!!! Ordered from HLJ. So far I've noticed one QC issue, the seat in the cockpit was not glued in straight, ugh!!!!

That's a nice piece to start with! Congrats! Now it's time to empty your bank account and try to get all the 1/48s you can :D

That's a nice piece to start with! Congrats! Now it's time to empty your bank account and try to get all the 1/48s you can :D

Thanks! I figured I needed something to compare the new 1/60 VF-1S to when it arrives. 20 more years til I retire. Then I can collect like crazy. For now, a valk here and a valk there. I have a lot of catching up to do. Then again, there's always overtime!

REckon you can work your magic on this one mate? I wonder how it would look... cheers in advance if you get the time vegas.

ruskii, i need 2 or more different exposures of the same shot. it will not work by just that single shot by itself.

ruskii, i need 2 or more different exposures of the same shot. it will not work by just that single shot by itself.

Ohh ok! umm let me see if i can scrounge a couple up, cheers vegas! :) What type of different exposure though? how would you like me to do it, so i get it right for ya.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Ohh ok! umm let me see if i can scrounge a couple up, cheers vegas! :) What type of different exposure though? how would you like me to do it, so i get it right for ya.

its easier if you can re-shoot your q-rau in different exposures atleast 3 will do

Vegas Valkyrie, This photo is freakin sweet!

Thanks for doing this.

thanks miriya....glad you liked it

i need more practice on working with the hdr images, they look cool & surreal when theyre done professionally

like this for example

blendedshipondock.jpg

thanks miriya....glad you liked it

i need more practice on working with the hdr images, they look cool & surreal when theyre done professionally

like this for example

blendedshipondock.jpg

What is this technique? I have Photoshop, can you tell me how to do this? You can PM me if you want. What is hdr?

I recently aquired this set in anticipation for an LV2 custom by kick a$ Kurt I hope to commission soon.

B))

OO

Nice ground crew. I am thinking of picking up another set of those. Did you get them pre painted?

MacrossMan, Nice ground crew. They can service my Two Seater LV2 until you get yours. :lol:

Ok, first of all, how did you get as two seater 1/48?

Secondly, where did you get those badd asss missiles?

I meant old-school referring to the tailfins---they're the non-retractable type. Those were gone long before the Paveway III seeker head came out----there's still a LOT of Paveway II seekers out there, but fixed fins are long-gone.

::edit:: I think it's a GBU-10 Paveway I regardless though.

I meant old-school referring to the tailfins---they're the non-retractable type. Those were gone long before the Paveway III seeker head came out----there's still a LOT of Paveway II seekers out there, but fixed fins are long-gone.

Oh, got it.

Oh, got it.

Bravo Zulu David! You were spot on before your edit.

The bombs are GBU-10B Paveway II L.G.B. with MK 84 cores.

The others goodies are AVQ-10 Pave Knife Illuminator Pod and AGM-78 A.R.M. on a LAU-77A adapter.

The wings stores are thanks to Hasegawa and the reason why I hate Yamato going with 1/60 again as opposed to staying 1/48. 1/60 is an odd scale for modeling accessories.

I have a two seater because I made it.

Thanks to some parts from the Captain America's VF-1D kit, some interior parts of a VF-1J Hikaru, the LV2 with some parts chopped others replaced, Anasazi37 VF-1D water slide decals and some decals I made myself.

The Captain's kit is well worth its weight in gold. I cannot wait until NB4M has his two seater kits fielded, I only have one two seater kit left.