1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

hiya, i was wondering for the yamato stand, are u able to make the grabber hold on the fast packs, so it looks like its launching upside down like how the movie does it? just curious.

No. The Yamato stand holds the VF-1 Valkyrie from the bottom and cannot hold it from the top (of the fast pack).

Sqidd you missed the boat, you have to mix and match the arms for the coolest effects!

Yeah, that's where I think I short changed myself. I ordered a bunch of 6" stands and didn't have anything to swap with. I just got some 2.5" stands in, I will use some of those arms to make some crazy angles. I like the flexi stand a lot more than the launch arm, they are so much less intrusive. Thanks for the heads up guys

People know what i can do with Valk and Flexi-Stand...

13-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

:o Oh wow I didn't know you can attach the gun to the sheild :o

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I finaly got around to uploading some of my photos onto my new photobucket account. first up is Kakizaki that I got before I got my fold Booster and FP's for my 19.

You can tell from the date It took me while to get them uploaded

100_0094.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0098.jpg

100_0102.jpg

100_0104-1.jpg

100_0105.jpg

100_0110.jpg

Thats it for now more to come later in the future. Night yall. :rolleyes:

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

• 4 months later...

You wouldn't believe what arrived ontime from HLJ after I had paid for it Wed of last week, and last I checked, they were still processing for shipping yesterday--------- Yep Omega One has finally landed. And More to come--soon.

post-269-1212522101_thumb.jpg

post-269-1212522149_thumb.jpg

post-269-1212522233_thumb.jpg

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

My 2 are coming from Kev as well. :D Soon soon.

I must say the box art is fantastic. Whats on the back???

I' ll get back to you on that one I must admit this one is more difficult to transfrom let alone put on the fast packs have more pics soon. B))

Great pics! :) Thanks for posting a pic of the cover art for the back of the box.

No prob. ^_^ Here is the Gerwalk mode, this was the most difficult thing I had to work with, very complicated. I though I almost broke the leg off but it was intended in the design. Phew!!!

100_0658.jpg

100_0660.jpg

100_0662.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

Second set of Gerwalk pics

100_0669.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0670.jpg

100_0671.jpg

will have battroid pics soon as wel as pics of it with the decals on.

Damn I am one lucky bastard heheh B)):lol:

P.S. a Warning to those who do get theirs a part in the knee leg joint that moves up down when transforming it into gerwalk mode tends to come off it is not fasten on nor screwed in seems to be a mistake to allow this kneecap to be very loose.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Gerwalk for the 1/60 YF-21 is deffinently not a weak point, i reckon it's awesome!

Whoa whoa I'm not saying it's a weak point or puttin it down, I'm just saying don't lose that kneecap cause it will fall off if you are not careful.

So far what I have

VERY NICE COLLECTION MATE!!! I see this is the place for collection pics....so I better get one up. I will wait for my Angel Bird and 1J and GBP Armor first though.

:ph34r:

After looking at these pics I know I must have side covers for all my 1/48's. And how those chicken hands came to existence I can not fathom; which is why I want DYRL 1/48 recast hands so that these can truly be anime accurate.

gallery_7126_36_548928.jpg

gallery_7126_36_280910.jpg