1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

Jenius, u will need to get this customised...its 'fixed'. I hacked down a wall and had it replaced with the see thru display.

Dizman, thats is an exclusive Ultra magnus, yellow actually...i did not do a white balance when I took the photo hence it appears blueish....

my new addition to the valkyrie family :p

Nice pic eyesonme78. I just got a low viz 2 myself. I love it, more than I thought I would even. I was thinking about picking up a couple of the Yamato stands. Question - can you mount a valk in fighter mode and keep the gunpod attached, or do you have to remove the gunpod?

My LV 1 is sitting in a Yamato stand with its gunpod attached in fighter mode. The view of the front of the gunpod is obstructed by attachment holding the valk in place.

I just checked my CF on the displaystand and the gunpod won't fit under the fighter because the end of the barrel is exactly where the arm of the displaystand goes into the underside of the VF (behind the head) Did you have to move the gunpod to the back to get the arm in there and is there a lot of tension on the gunpod?

I just checked my CF on the displaystand and the gunpod won't fit under the fighter because the end of the barrel is exactly where the arm of the displaystand goes into the underside of the VF (behind the head) Did you have to move the gunpod to the back to get the arm in there and is there a lot of tension on the gunpod?

On mine the end of the barrel is sitting flush against the stand arm. I didn't have to do anything special to the fighters arms or the gunpod to keep everything in place.

On mine the end of the barrel is sitting flush against the stand arm. I didn't have to do anything special to the fighters arms or the gunpod to keep everything in place.

Could the difference be dependent upon whether or not FAST packs are equipped?

my new addition to the valkyrie family :p

OMG, you're so sick! I hate you! OMG, you're so sick! I hate you!

I can't think of anything else... That is a lot of time patience, and dinero in those mouth watering cabinets.

Congratulations, you have an insane collection!

I'm almost jelous :lol:

I've been hammering out where to put the detolf cases once I got them

and i'm just gonna stick to what i had in mind before.

but heres what has to go inside the cases. :)

[attachmentid=37444] [attachmentid=37445]

post-3216-1161828742_thumb.jpg

post-3216-1161828844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macross73

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks, but I have visited this site for a few years. I finally took the plunge and bought the VF-1J Stealth and the Super/Strike Fastpack set for it.

I'm overall very impressed with this toy. The design is excellent, and there are some nice details where Yamato really didn't have to add them.

I'm not much of a repaint buyer, so I doubt I will buy any more VF-1 models... well maybe if they make a 1/48 VE-1. :D

I probably will be picking up a VF-0A next.

Anyway, here are some quick photos I took on the kitchen table last night. It was like christmas.

IPB Image

The rest of my gallery is here.

Anyway, this is my first post... Hi! :)