1/48+fp's, 1/60, And 1/72 Picture Gallery Pt 2

I might pick up the 25th Anniversary Special Edition VF-1J

I'm sure you mean 1S.....unlesss of course you are going to pick up that custom 25th 1J that Toboro made. I would'nt know for I am not you.....if I was you though.....I would be a HAPPY HAPPY MAN with all those BEAUTIFUL 1/48s.

:ph34r:

OO

Edited by misterryno

here's how i displayed my DRYL Valks.. they're actually placed inside a large glass (actually once an acquarium lol) as i am too lazy to dust/clean them every now and then..

That's pretty damn AWESOME! I have seen many a Aquariums for sale at garage sales for CHEAP. I need to pic one up. What a marvelous idea! It just makes me sad though that Max is missing a hand :( . Did Miriya catch him with his hand on another girl?!? :blink:

misterryno: i totally didn't notice it.. i found the other hand inside the aquarium.. :D

okay.. this is my second to the last dio. i used a total of 14 chain bases, other scraps from model kits, and spare yamato stickers.. hope you like it guys.

2580188693_c38ffaf314.jpg

2581017074_ccddf5154f.jpg

2581014350_3649c07b4a.jpg

2580188267_4c7112219e.jpg

2581014904_75b45b19e1.jpg

2581015464_c6663f579e.jpg

2581016728_234232deed.jpg

2581013808_03b0ef0035.jpg

2581013536_8f3db9faff.jpg

misterryno: i totally didn't notice it.. i found the other hand inside the aquarium.. :D

okay.. this is my second to the last dio. i used a total of 14 chain bases, other scraps from model kits, and spare yamato stickers.. hope you like it guys.

2580188693_c38ffaf314.jpg

2581017074_ccddf5154f.jpg

Okay, I am officially jealous! I have got to get those sets! I can save space for displaying if I can stack them like that. Is those the same bases you mentioned before MaveRick? I'm going to the site to place an order just as soon as you let me know. Thanks!

VERY AWESOME PICS!!!

Okay, I am officially jealous! I have got to get those sets! I can save space for displaying if I can stack them like that. Is those the same bases you mentioned before MaveRick? I'm going to the site to place an order just as soon as you let me know. Thanks!

I'm pretty fricken sure that those are the chain bases you can order from HLJ.

OO

I'm sure you mean 1S.....unlesss of course you are going to pick up that custom 25th 1J that Toboro made. I would'nt know for I am not you.....if I was you though.....I would be a HAPPY HAPPY MAN with all those BEAUTIFUL 1/48s.

OO

Yeah, I meant 1S. The custom is a kind of redundant, but the 1S, meh, I might.

macrossman: yup same base.. but you might need to buy at least two chain base 10 to get that second level 'ala lift/launch bay where i placed my Hikaru. I have a couple of them upcoming, but just can't prolong my patience anymore, so i modify some of the base to pull it out..

not would it save's you a lot of space, i think it somehow makes your valk look even better.. kinda like putting them on the pedestal.. :D

macrossman: yup same base.. but you might need to buy at least two chain base 10 to get that second level 'ala lift/launch bay where i placed my Hikaru. I have a couple of them upcoming, but just can't prolong my patience anymore, so i modify some of the base to pull it out..

not would it save's you a lot of space, i think it somehow makes your valk look even better.. kinda like putting them on the pedestal.. :D

I just ordered 6 of the bases; 2 each of 1-3. About how much is EMS shipping from HLJ. I probably won't get the total until tomorrow some time. Besides that I need to add the 2 of the #10 bases. Thanks!

don't mention it.. you've got really cool valks, i'm pretty sure they'll look even better than mine.. :D

i'm not really sure as to how much exactly are there EMS rates for HLJ, i did my purchase of those chain base over toy-wave.. actually most of my macross stuff came from ken too..

Ballchinian haterism...

:angry:

OO

:lol:

OO

Man you know I've always admired your collection and tenacity for grabbing stuff up. I'll be completing a transaction for my Max VF-1S soon. My 1/48 will be as complete as I am going to make it. I might pick up the 25th Anniversary Special Edition VF-1J, but I am just not a fan of it...

Anywho, sweet looking pics brother. Thanks for sharing!

MM

OO

hey im jealous about that 1D of yours....it looks so pretty! im telling you bro just get them all....youre already 95% complete anyway.

Vegas Valkyrie,

Nice pics mate! Keep em coming!

thanks mysterryno! :lol:

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

vegas: love that SV-51 Nora pic.. ^_^

here's how i displayed my DRYL Valks.. they're actually placed inside a large glass (actually once an acquarium lol) as i am too lazy to dust/clean them every now and then..

2580866152_e2ca9a6286_o.jpg

thanks maverick, if it wasnt for you i wouldnt be inspired in taking pics. once again nice diorama pre! i need to practice more :lol:

Edited by Vegas Valkyrie

don't mention it.. you've got really cool valks, i'm pretty sure they'll look even better than mine.. :D

i'm not really sure as to how much exactly are there EMS rates for HLJ, i did my purchase of those chain base over toy-wave.. actually most of my macross stuff came from ken too..

Cool. I noticed Toy-Wave has them at 12 bucks a pop. How many did you order at once and how did you have them shipped with Ken? I've done business with Toy-Wave a few times and have good dealings with them. I just want to know which one has the best price then I can cancel the order with HLJ if needed. Toy-Wave still has that sale going on so I hope their shipping rates are good for these.

with all this marvelous pictures of your 1:48 valks, i m more than convinced that the new 1:60 v2 vf1 never will beat our 1:48s

with all this marvelous pictures of your 1:48 valks, i m more than convinced that the new 1:60 v2 vf1 never will beat our 1:48s

Don't get me wrong, I like the 1/60's and will be picking them up as well, but they could never take the place of the 1/48's. Being that they are Yamato's first perfect transformation toy done for the TV seris and DYRL movie, I feel a bit of loyalty to the line I guess.

I have my remaining 1/48's stashed in the closet; basically hid so the missus doesn't get curious. Yesterday she saw the VF-1D and noticed the silver stand and just said "Those must be new?" I want to display all the 1/48 goodness, but I'm going to have to be subtle in adding the final few pieces.

^_^

OO

Show your wife/girlfriend all the useless stuff they buy :lol:

I'm getting married in March 2009, but I made clear from day one that I'm not gonna save money against my Macross/Mospeada collection!!

Show your wife/girlfriend all the useless stuff they buy :lol:

I'm getting married in March 2009, but I made clear from day one that I'm not gonna save money against my Macross/Mospeada collection!!

Say bro, a co-worker and I, who happens to collect also, had the same conversation Friday when he came to my office to see my latest grabs. I shave my head and purchased a set of professional clippers to cut my son's hair. I save $32 a week alone in haircuts for both of us. I purchase clothes on an as needed basis and I carry a wallet for years before heading to Wally World for a new for about 10 bucks. With all the shopping for purses, clothing, hair and nails I wish to hell my wife would say something...

Yet, I still hide my toys in the closet and bring them out subtly!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't know man. My wife said she actually like the Shin Kudo battroid mode with the Ghost Booster attached and that was the reason she picked it out for me. She said she's slowly gaining an appreciation for them. Then she looks at my display case and says there's a few thousand dollars in that glass aint it? I just get quiet and subtly change the subject. I think she just turns the other cheek because she knows they bring me joy, and that my friend is the kind of mate you want on your team! I'm truly blessed to have an understanding wife. I just have to spoon feed her my appetite; otherwise she would blow up and chop off one of my balls!

:blink:

O

You already know the deal bro. Remember this?

O

Oh yes.....how could a fellow Ballchinian forget :blink: .

OO

. I think she just turns the other cheek because she knows they bring me joy, and that my friend is the kind of mate you want on your team! I'm truly blessed to have an understanding wife.

O

Damn straight brother. A lucky one you are. If I were married instead of just being ingaged....I wonder if I would have it as easy as I do?!? :huh:

OO

Maverick... you own this thread. (more like OWNED/Pwned/whatever) :ph34r:

I bow to your displaying might. *bows*

Now that my Ballchinian mate, is saying something!!! Coming from the king of Valkyrie poseability with limited space, I must take three steps back and kneel myself! MaveRick has truyly set the bar for this thread. I hope I am able to use some of his techniques and create some nice displays and photos myself...no time soon though! Awesome pics Mave and again, much respect to the king of poses for passing on the crown!

MM

OO

Edited by MacrossMan

took more pics today

IMG_0044.jpg

Ewww...damn! Nothing more to say on this display of Valk nastiness! Too sweet! Got word today that my LV1 with custom fastpacks is on its way. My pics certainly won't match the quality of VV's but I can sure appreciate the LV1 for what it's worth. After moving some things around, I now have an empty cube for the LV1 with custom fastpacks!!! Yes! Thanks Save!

B))

OO

New space for the LV1.

gallery_7126_36_238029.jpg

New space for the Cannon Fodder VF-0A

gallery_7126_36_359757.jpg

Awaiting the LV1 with Custom Fast Packs

gallery_7126_36_282463.jpg

vegas: love that SV-51 Nora pic.. ^_^

macrossman: you're one lucky dad! :D

2580866152_e2ca9a6286_o.jpg

Tell me about it I wished my job sold 72" display cabinet with glass doors to keep the dust out.