Super Deformed M7 Fire Valk???

robopimp

:) Greetings,

I came across this pic I saved on a backed up CDR with other data. I don't remember what site I found this pic. I wonder who manufactured this cool SD? Or was it a custom from scratch? Thanks in advance

Ernesto :ph34r:

post-2802-1143653299.jpg

ZOMG I WANT ONE!

I'm praying with the release of SRW Alpha 3 there will be joke machines and SD macross stuff being released. :p

Edited by wolfx

whoa!! I got's to get me one of those!! It looks like it could be part of that macross SD honke series from bandai. But I never saw an ad for it. I hope somebody out there knows something about this!

Just great, more SD stuff..."oK stop the pressess, release the dogs, crank up the search engines and make a new pot of coffe!! Looks like we got a Valk hunt on our hands..HEEEE HAAAAA!!!!"..(tears off hat and waves it in the air)

• 6 months later...

You should go ask over at ToyboxDX, those guys have crazy knowledge about obscure toys.

Thanx for the advice! I really appreciate it. When I get a chance I'll go check with them and see what they have to say. BTW Your screen name being "Gobotfool" I was wondering if you have any extra gobot parts? If you do I'm Looking for a GB P2 powersuit if you've got one.

Just great, more SD stuff..."oK stop the pressess, release the dogs, crank up the search engines and make a new pot of coffe!! Looks like we got a Valk hunt on our hands..HEEEE HAAAAA!!!!"..(tears off hat and waves it in the air)

LOL. Best laugh I've had all week. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

This is the only SD Fire Valk I've ever seen. And it's also the only time I've ever seen one...

And its owner wasn't too keen on selling it (or Gubaba either) :(

haha, I found like 7 of those at a local japanese store. Of course I bought em all up. Sold most of them already. I still probably have like 3 or 2 left mint in baggies. ;):D:p:lol: I wish I had the gubaba though... :(

well what if it was never made? Maybe it was just a prototype. It probably never made it to production. Since nobody has one or seen one, I guess it's safe to say that it's only a prototype.

• 11 months later...