Who Here Looks Famous?

Roy Focker

www.myheritage.com

Try it. Up load a picture of you and see what celebrity you look like. For best results try a couple of pictures of yourself. Results may change from picture to picture.

I also had a few pictures of Agent One. No Arnold didn't come up but according to the results and percentages of some of his closest matches.

60% Kurt Cobain (A1 a dirty druggy musician like Basara?)

58% Hugh Grant (A1 a British fop that stars in sissy romatic comedies?)

57% Kevin Costner (A1 as the boring American guy who takes the roles Hugh Grant doesn't want?)

As for some of my matches...

65% Alec Baldwin (Just what the world needs another Baldwin brother)

61% Oliver Kahn (Some sorta German Soccer Goalee)

57% Dudi Balsar (Some sorta Iraeli male model)

54% Bruce Willis (Only 54% but he showed up on a few pictures I used).

What really odd one was this...

41% Christina Ricci

Hmm A1 can be the next Hugh Grant and Kevin Costner. I can be the next Alec Baldwin or Bruce Willis. Don't know about you but I would rather see my movies. If this site proves anything its that I'm one handsome action hero male model type and Agent One is the perfect wuss for a girl flick.

Egads, Orlando Bloom, 63%! I don't know if I should be happy or not about that one...

Leo DiCaprio... 56%. This just keeps getting worse.

Michael Moore, 50%. From sexy to slob.

Eddie Murphy, 46%

I think it's gotta be my goatee. I'm gonna try a different photo.

EDIT: I tried with one of my wife's... 50% Lucy Liu, 40% Natalie Portman, and 38% Shigeru Miyamoto. Wrap your brains around that one!

Edited by mikeszekely

Lol...How do you go from Leo 'Caprio to Eddie Murphy?!

Like I said, I think it just kinda honed in on my goatee. The Leo pic and the Orlando pic were both from their goateed days... and can you remember Eddie Murphy NOT having a goatee?

A better question is how you go from Natalie Portman to Miyamoto.

O_o

I'm Keira Knightly (54%).

Does she know this? "Hey Keira, baby, we have so much in common. We both don't look like you."

I'm also Lucille Ball (53%) and Aung San Suu Kyi (50%).

My first male match is Placido Domingo at (49%).

This thing doesn't work at all, when in reality, I look a lot more like an asian Bencio Del Toro than anything. I've also been accused of looking like Keanu Reeves and the Jap/Chinese singer Takashi, but those people are largely insane.

Hah, I'm also Juan Carlos Ferrero (which I can sorta see), and Robert De Niro. Awesome.

And Sam Raimi at (37%) for the geek in me.

Edited by Sundown

Okay, I've tried several pictures of my wife (apparently she poses for the pictures, and I just take them, because I couldn't find more then three of me). Every time, Lucy Liu. Me, I couldn't get the celebrity twice, but some other intersting people I kinda look like include Ella Fitzgerald, Emma Watson, and Rudolph Guiliani.

Hilarious. I tried another photo, a shot of 3 of us with Chris Tomlin, who is a celebrity of sorts. He's pretty well known in the Christian music community...

My friends get matched with dudes. I get Hillary Duff. Along with a bunch of other semi-hot chicks. What the?! I do not look like a chick. At least I also got Eric Bana, and Benecio Del Toro (41%) actually did show up in the list. Well, they got something right.

Chris Tomlin didn't even get recognized as having a face. The one actual celebrity in our picture didn't even register as human. =P

Bastage, my friend got also got Benecio Del Toro, at 59%, when he looks nothing like him. Except it's a different picture. Apparently, I look like the more tired, fatigued, and uglier version of Del Toro. Hate.

Yeah make sure you try a couple of pictures.    Avoid pics If you have things block your face like glasses, facial hair or hair over your eyes or forehead.

368856[/snapback]

You're joking, right? I wear my glasses every waking minute. And facial hair DEFINES me.

Meh, I don't have any pictures of me on my comp anyways. I'm the photographer, not the photographee.

LOL 45% Doris Day. Not even the same race. I am impressed that the face recog software managed to locate my face instead of the dead buck's head and antlers in my hand.

edit: complete info

45% Doris day

45% Micheal Richards

45% Umberto Nobile

45% Sophia loren

45% Zhou Enlai

43% kate Winslet.... wtf?.....

42% Gerard Depardieu

38% Rani Mukherjee

38% John Maynard Keynes

38% Sean Penn

Edited by Zentrandude

This is interesting... been feeding it random pics. My avatar apparently looks like Ayumi Hamasaki(67%). Runners-up include Jennifer Anniston(61), Salvador Dali(61), and Aretha Franklin(60).

R E S P E C T! CHECK OUT MY MELTING CLOCKS, WHOOPIE!

Yah. It matches to specific pictures, not people in general.

Which is why a picture of Al Gore with a humorous chunk of subtitle text can bear a strong similarity to Leonardo DiCaprio, but only a passing one to Al Gore.

Grabbed a digicam and shot a few of me.

Eddie Murphy and Brad Pitt come up as close. Pretty sure it's due to me wearing glasses and them wearing shades in the match pics. Murphy also wins facial hair points.

Landed Snoop Dogg on facial hair too. And Robert DeNiro on.... I have NO idea.

Edited by JB0

thanks for the site. rofl. Sorry A1.

59% Jean-Louis Trintignant

54% Ray Liotta

47% Stephen king

46% Benicio Del Toro

44% Arnold Schwarzenegger

44% Franz Boas

43% Liam neeson

43% wilhelm Roentgen

43% Ulysses S. Grant

41% Herbert Hoover

with face front

60% Steve Fosset

52% Ariel sharon

51% alec baldwin

46% harison ford

46% albert speer

45% artie shaw

43% george clooney

42% Isoroku Yamamoto

41% andy warhol

Edited by Ali Sama

This is interesting... been feeding it random pics. My avatar apparently looks like Ayumi Hamasaki(67%)

I tried it with some artwork of mine. She came up as a close match with Sophie Loren. The old version. Not real flattering, but I can see why it thought so. The character also has prominent cheekbones and a pouty kisser, but she ain't 90 years old!

ARGH! I put in a mugshot of me with gender all:

64% Lucy Liu

55% Zhang Ziyi

48% Hillary Duff

45% Ayumi Hamasaki

43% Yoko Ono

43% Sharon Stone

42% Ho Chi Minh (guy)

41% Chulalongkorn (guy)

40% Him Ii Sung (guy)

I'm a guy damnit, and even this stupid program thinks I'm a woman! WTF! I've been mistaken for a girl when I was two days without shaving, in freaking swiming trunks (no shirt) on the beach, and talking to someone. I need to kill someone now, excuse me.

edit: My wife looks:

68% Lee Harvey Oswald

67% Demi Moore

67% Andie Macdowel

65% Clark Gable

64% Brad Pitt

wtf

Edited by Sumdumgai

Who's Anouk Aimee? Apparently she's some hot, now old chick from the 70's that keeps popping up for me. I guess I can see the resemblance. We should get together and have kids. There would be minimum risk of our offspring coming out badly, and it's pretty predictable what we'll end up getting. By 'we' I mean me, and the hot version of her from the 70's. Not the old version of her today.

I'm a guy damnit, and even this stupid program thinks I'm a woman! WTF!  I've been mistaken for a girl when I was two days without shaving, in freaking swiming trunks (no shirt) on the beach, and talking to someone.  I need to kill someone now, excuse me.

Haw.

A day after shaving, I've got enough hair that it'd be impossible to mistake me for a woman. My facial hair has always been very fast-growing.

And if you look at my arms, you'd be justified in mistaking me for a balding monkey, but definitely not a woman.

ARGH!  I put in a mugshot of me with gender all:

64% Lucy Liu

55% Zhang Ziyi

48% Hillary Duff

45% Ayumi Hamasaki

43% Yoko Ono

43% Sharon Stone

42% Ho Chi Minh (guy)...

369020[/snapback]

:lol: Do you resemble Ho Chi Minh? That's a first I've heard!

This is mine.

Peter Ustinov 56%

Katherine Hepburn 51%

Jeff Goldblum 49%

Dalai Lama 45%

Primoz Peterka 40%

Ronaldinho 44%

Beyonce Knowles 43%

Nelson Mendela 40%

Jim Thorpe 40%

Danny Elfman 39%

Jean Luc Goddard 39%

How the hell do I look Katherine Hepburn and Beyonce Knowles, I don't know.

This is my girlfriend's.

Bing Crosby 63%

Madhuri Dixit 60%

Jennifer Lopez 60%

Ahinohan Nini 60%

Kajol 60%

Moran Atias 59%

Ann Miller 58%

Sharon Stone 56%

Amrita Rao 55%

Britney Spears 54%

I would have thought that she looks like Sandra Bullock out of all people, but apparently I was wrong. She's going to have a fit when I tell her there's a bit of Britney Spears in her.

OH SNAP! I don't think I like this program anymore

Osama bin Laden 50%

Andy Roddick 47%

Quentin Tarintino 40%

Charlize Theron 40% ??? :blink:

Aretha Franklin 40% ???

Demi Moore 38%??? :blink:

Now remember I'm Chinese and male so uh... don't try calling the FBI on me to get that reward.

Osama bin Laden 50%

Andy Roddick 47%

Quentin Tarintino 40%

Charlize Theron 40% ??? :blink:

Aretha Franklin 40% ???

Demi Moore 38%??? :blink:

Now remember I'm Chinese and male so uh... don't try calling the FBI on me to get that reward.

369193[/snapback]

:lol:

Osama bin Laden 50%

369193[/snapback]

:lol:

369194[/snapback]

Props to the best Match yet!!!! :lol: