VF-1S

bau

That is an incredible custom. Can barely tellit was a HAS kit. I'd love to hear more and see more about the technique you used and what inspired you to make it this way. Very stylistic.

You may also want to post it in the models section.

:Dat

Beautiful! Stunning! Dramatic! A truly inspiring Custom (Inspires me to do my own. . . but I know it wouldn't turn out nearly as good. Hell, I'd probably just scrap the kit! )

I think you have a very well developed sense of colour, your choices are perfectly balanced. Excellent craftsmanship.

Wow, that's soooo cool! Ugly as sin, but really awesome none-the less :p I'd really like to hear about your technique... that's a superb looking stylization, jst not sure about the air brake and the nosecone angle. Killer otherwise... is the scheme something specific?

What is he reading off of the inside of his air brake?

It's actually a compact mirror. The valk is just to pretty and vain to go into battle. Unless it's a catfight!! 'Cuz then Meltrandi BIOTCH, IT'S ON!!! :lol:

Edited by nightmareB4macross

Looking at it agian, I must admit that the angle of the nosecone is reaaally bugging me.... not to look phallic, but aesthetically, it is really throwing off the natural curve of the body... I'm into comic illustrations, and one of the main things when you are planning a shot is to setup your basic anatomy by finding the 'curve' of the figure... the torso on your model follows a natural curve msot of the way down, but then reverses direction at the nosecone and it is really throwing off the look of the model and its pose...

just my two cents ;)

Looking at it agian, I must admit that the angle of the nosecone is reaaally bugging me.... not to look phallic, but aesthetically, it is really throwing off the natural curve of the body... I'm into comic illustrations, and one of the main things when you are planning a shot is to setup your basic anatomy by finding the 'curve' of the figure... the torso on your model follows a natural curve msot of the way down, but then reverses direction at the nosecone and it is really throwing off the look of the model and its pose...

just my two cents ;)

Damnit, my photography instructor would have me burned at the stake if he knew that I missed that one :(

That's very sharp of you promethuem5. I agree.

That looks pretty cool! Were you trying to convert it into a WSP-1 Wasp from Battletech or perhaps a Phoenix Hawk? (because of the FAST Packs). . . because it has taken on a very Battletech-esque look that I actually quite like!

H

Edited by Hurin