Best Movie Badguy of all time?

I can't believe that nobody's mentioned the emperior. I mean hell not only does he bring about the downfall of practically all Jedi, he rules the universe, disquises himself as a good guy and fools the jedi. The dude trains all sith (some of the baddest fighters in the universe. Plus he's so crusty and old that just looking at him make run in fear of his adult diapers. B))

ya know you gotta feel bad for the guy.

Here is starwars sum up. What is it truly about? Galctic civil war? good vs evil? Hell no. It is about a man, a politician. Trying to further his career and stay in office. But oh no all his plans are laid to waste all due to one friggin family, the Skywalkers. They always manage to screw things up for him.

Blofeld was most evil in "On Her Majesty's Secret Service", with the grotesque killing of Bond's contact and the tragic conclusion where he freaking kills Bond's wife right after the wedding.

No other Bond ends like that. This is a truely great movie and really, the only Bond of any pertinence to me aside from Goldeneye.

But for fun

megatron.jpg

I mentioned Clarence Boddicker, but what about Dick Jones from RoboCop? Boddicker was the evil brawn, but Jones was the evil brain in the movie.

"What's the matter, officer? I'll tell you what's the matter. It's a little insurance policy called Directive Four - my little contribution to your psychological profile. It says that any attempt to arrest a senior officer of OCP results in shutdown. What did you think, that you were an ordinary officer? No, you're our product! And we can't have our products turn against us, can we?"

- He created ED-209 and didn't care that a programming glitch caused the robot to splatter an OCP executive, even after he dropped the gun during the demonstration.

- He was beyond pissed when he lost funding in favor of Bob Morton's RoboCop project. So he hired Clarence to blow up Morton. And seeing that Murphy was going to get his hands on him, he programmed Directive Four in Murphy's system as a perfect backup plan.

"I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake."

I'm so ronery, so ronery

So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one, just me onry

Sitting on my rittle throne

I work very hard and make up great prans

But nobody ristens, no one understands

Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery

A little ronery

Poor rittre me

There's nobody I can rerate to

Feer rike a bird in a cage

It's kinda sihry, but not rearry

Because it's fihring my body with rage

I'm the smartest, most crever, most physically fit

But nobody else seems to rearize it

When I change the world maybe they'rr notice me

But untir then, I'rr just be ronery

Yeah, a rittre ronery, poor rittre me

I'm so ronery

post-26-1113297257.jpg

Prince Humperdink.

Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work. But, I've got my country's five hundredth anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, MY wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it. I'm swamped.

what about Thulsa Doom ?

i m surprised A1 did not mention him :p

Well, A1 didn't mention him, because when he watches Conan, he fastfowards to the Ahnuld flexing scenes to pleasure himself on any nearby doorknobs. Or the reflection of himself in the TV screen. He probably forgot all about Thulsa Doom.

Anyways, I agree with you that Thulsa's got it going on.

post-25-1113322052.jpg

Points in his favor:

1. He has the voice of Vader (and CNN!) and relaxed hair long before Lenny Kravitz.

2. He kills Conan's mom. That's cold.

3. He has his own Tree of Woe. Do you? I didn't think so.

4. He can use snakes for arrows. That's just weird.

5. His last name is Doom. You don't get that by being nice.

6. He knows the Riddle of Steel.

7. He send little kids to push a giant stone wheel around for about 10 years. Cruel.

8. No prequels about how Thulsa was once a good kid who said "Yipppeee!"

9. He makes people walk off cliffs to prove a point.

10. Aaaannnnnd.... he can do.... this.

post-25-1113322097.jpg

I don't know about you guys... but that's pretty f'ing evil right there.

Gary Oldman in Bram Stokers Dracula

He was so much scarier in Leon/The Professional.

I like these calm little moments before the storm... Do you like Beethoven?

Awww Shiz-nit! YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!

Gary Oldman in "The Professional" was amazing. Pure unadulterated evil.

stansfield.jpg

Michael Madsen as Mr. Blonde is a close second.

Edited by Less than Super Ostrich

listen up i got something to say...

its better to burn out than fade away....

one of my favorite lines from the highlander :p

also....

"i'm candy"..... "of course you are".....

the emperor from SW was awfully mean, more so than Vader.

the mummy was also a pretty cool bad guy as well as gary oldman in the professional.

and what about the dude from "killing zoe"? he was pretty badass, fruity too but he was still pretty bad ass.

Edited by haterist

what about Thulsa Doom ?

i m surprised A1 did not mention him :p

Well, A1 didn't mention him, because when he watches Conan, he fastfowards to the Ahnuld flexing scenes to pleasure himself on any nearby doorknobs. Or the reflection of himself in the TV screen. He probably forgot all about Thulsa Doom.

Anyways, I agree with you that Thulsa's got it going on.

post-25-1113322052.jpg

Points in his favor:

1. He has the voice of Vader (and CNN!) and relaxed hair long before Lenny Kravitz.

2. He kills Conan's mom. That's cold.

3. He has his own Tree of Woe. Do you? I didn't think so.

4. He can use snakes for arrows. That's just weird.

5. His last name is Doom. You don't get that by being nice.

6. He knows the Riddle of Steel.

7. He send little kids to push a giant stone wheel around for about 10 years. Cruel.

8. No prequels about how Thulsa was once a good kid who said "Yipppeee!"

9. He makes people walk off cliffs to prove a point.

10. Aaaannnnnd.... he can do.... this.

post-25-1113322097.jpg

I don't know about you guys... but that's pretty f'ing evil right there.

I didn't mention him because I didn't think it was Arnold's greatest adversary.. One of the greatest, but in End of Days it was perfect.

I mean Doom is a demi-god... Satan is a god, he is imortal. And in that movie Arnold defeated him.

I actually think that movie was perfect, I mean Arnold is the cloest thing we have to God or Jesus, so the natural enemy for him would be Satan himself.

Wow... A1, you've gotten deep lately.

I can't think of a better choice than yourself as reverend of the First Church of Ahnuld.

Ahhhh-Men. :p

HAHA, I am a Cimmerian. My God is Crom and he lives in the Earth.

I see Arnold as a prophet of Crom, or God if you want to call him that. The way I see it, I think there either is more than one god, Crom being one of them, or Crom is just the face of God that is meant for the most awesomely powerfull people on Earth. But either way...

CROM laughs at your four winds!

Has anyone said Sauron yet? I thought he was somewhat neutered in the Peter Jackson films. But he was quite the bad-ass in The Silmarillion (book). Of course, the ultimate bad-guy Tolkien-wise would be Morgoth. . . who was Sauron's master prior to the 2nd and 3rd age.

Anyways, nevermind. He was just a big f'ing eye in the films. :angry:

H

I can't think of a better choice than yourself as reverend of the First Church of Ahnuld.

Ahhhh-Men.  :p

I see Arnold as a prophet of Crom, or God if you want to call him that. The way I see it, I think there either is more than one god, Crom being one of them, or Crom is just the face of God that is meant for the most awesomely powerfull people on Earth. But either way...

True dat.

To be fair, though... Crom seems to have about as much influence on the universe as Jobu from Major League.

And BSU - I thought about including the orgies, then decided that was actually not all that evil and just very 70's. Except for the soup. That's just nasty. :lol:

Has anyone said Sauron yet? I thought he was somewhat neutered in the Peter Jackson films.

Anyways, nevermind. He was just a big f'ing eye in the films. :angry:

H

Well, he was a giant in armor in the prelude of FoTR.

But, it's not exactly as though he was much more than an eye in the books. Sauron, though cool, is not the most active of villains.

Ahhhh-Men.  :p

True dat.

To be fair, though... Crom seems to have about as much influence on the universe as Jobu from Major League.

It is very bad to steal Jobu's rum.

I think part of the problem is the fact that CROM doesn't get credit for many things that he does... Remember CROM only helps out the awesome. Most people are affraid to pray to him because if he get annoyed, he punishes them.

The Cimmerians seldom pray to him; they believe it is usually best not to attract his attention. Crom is said to breathe the strength to strive and slay into a man at birth. After death, the Cimmerians believe their sould go to "a grey misty realm of clouds and icy winds, to wander cheerlessly for all eternity."

So the next time you do something that is just way beyond what you thought you could accomplish, and you wake up surrounded with beautiful naked women, just remember... You were guided by the hand of CROM.

Ooh yeah! Thulsa Doom! An obvious candidate for the previosly mentioned reasons.

What about Wez from Mad Max II? Has he been mentioned yet? Ruthless killer, with no regard for anyone or anything; a bezerker with a taste for chaos. The whole ass-cheeks-out Prince pants and the man-bitch on a chain thing was a bit much, though... :blink: