Anyone remember this site?

NERV

I initially thought it was one of those silicon love figure or something. :blink:

Didn't realise it was a costume till i took a closer look.

Say why not do a Minmay or Misa version ? :p

Please tell me you are serious, because if you would consider getting it on with a woman in an anime mask, *shudders*.

That person needs a life.

Considering the size of Sabrina they must have had those clothes custom made.

There is a most interesting webcam too.

http://sabrina.jp/sabrinow2.htm

Currently Sabrina changing her clothes then browsing a pc then having another change..repeating the same actions but with different clothes.

that webcam is on all the time, if you goto the 'now2 archive' there a part when the guy is wearing a belldandy mask and in a miniskirt and the bulge is extremely obvious

I initially thought it was one of those silicon love figure or something.  :blink:

Didn't realise it was a costume till i took a closer look.

Say why not do a Minmay or Misa version ? :p

Please tell me you are serious, because if you would consider getting it on with a woman in an anime mask, *shudders*.

only if the woman is ugly and your drunk enough and out of paper bags

I dunno. I actually found it more disturbing when I thought that the person(s)? behind the costumes was female, with some weird creepy psychosis of wanting to become a real anime character. It just didn't seem like a sane thing for any female to do, for some reason, and rubbed me in all sorts of wrong ways.

Now I hear it's a guy, it somehow all makes sense. It makes very sick sense, but sense nonetheless.

-Al

I think there is no way to know if Sabrina its a guy or a gal, I think /he/she want to keep it has a mistery, IMO is a girl. You can check other girls(that you know that are girl) kigurumi and compare them to sabrina.

Anyways the costumes are nice, there are some photos that I really like, I don't get what its so disturbing in that site, are you americans?

More disturbing then, and this is american :p (read the interview)

http://reika.mooshuu.com/index.php

ps

New MW project: produce a Millia costume for your girlfriend. :D

Edited by Ido