1/48 Custom Cannon Fodder - slightly wounded

Kurt

Hey everyone. Here is the damaged Cannon Fodder that I was working on. I was delayed when I realised I had the wrong shoulder. Thanks to Haterist for the parts he recently sold. Your timing could not have been better. This is not a customers valk, just a left over I had laying around. However it is up for sale, sorry for the off forum mention. I will consider reasonable offers and then Ebay if I need to. Either way let me know what you think of it. Thanks everyone.

post-4-1110130825_thumb.jpg

my god what a work of art, you put my skills to shame. come on Yamato a 1/48 CF would be easy for you guys to do.

chris

I think that pilot should be fired for incompetence.

:)

Heh! We're talking about a CF here! This may be the only CF to have ever taken a scratch and not immediately exploded right there on the spot.

CF = Star Trek red shirt.

H

Heh! We're talking about a CF here! This may be the only CF to have ever taken a scratch and not immediately exploded right there on the spot.

H

Actually, he may just be one of the best CF pilots out there. By the patch work and current damage, he'd already survived at least two battles, which is more than I can say about the other *cough* dead *cough* CF pilots. :lol:

:o Damn, Man! If I'd have the money right now, I'd slap $350 in front of you for that piece of art. Hell, if your gonna sell it, starting price shouldn't be any lower than $200 maybe $250 easy. To ask anything else would be an insult, unless your very generous. B))

Next to the Low Vis, this is easly as valuable with all that beautiful and custom craftmanship. :wub:

Edited by Wheels

H

Actually, he may just be one of the best CF pilots out there. By the patch work and current damage, he'd already survived at least two battles, which is more than I can say about the other *cough* dead *cough* CF pilots. :lol:

:o Damn, Man! If I'd have the money right now, I'd slap $350 in front of you for that piece of art. Hell, if your gonna sell it, starting price shouldn't be any lower than $200 maybe $250 easy. To ask anything else would be an insult, unless your very generous. B))

Next to the Low Vis, this is easly as valuable with all that beautiful and custom craftmanship. :wub:

Or maybe the CF pilots just keep dying in that plane after every battle.

Once the crews get it patched up again they just slap another rookie into it

only to have it returned damaged again and another pilot fatally wounded. :p

Good luck Kurt on selling that work of art.

Well it could be that the pilot was a good cannon fodder but fought a zentradi ace similar to when roy fought milia in SDF:macross and came back with a damaged valk. ;) Come to think of it why not do a damaged skull leader, and sell it as a 'limited edition' battled damaged roy*? :lol:

Now is there going to be damaged koenig monster coming? I want to see paint chipping, rust, dirt, ash, actual melted parts and gashes in the armor plating, etc

*complete with drops of blood in the seat to show how he died.. :)

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I'll add this to the Custom Toy gallery tonight.

I notice that one of the forearms is white and the other brown. Is this a case of one forearm being replaced due to previous battle damage, or just Kurt getting lazy and forgetting to paint it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Graham