Great moments in anime....done in MS Paint

bsu legato

Just did this in 10min. (maybe that's a bad thing) 3 guesses on what it is.

you did the one i was doing, i was also going to do the Rx-78 final shot, but i am going to skip doing this now, i have to much art to do on the side, i also suck at useing this MS paint, i prefer the old fanished way of pencil and paper scan it in to the computer and color it that way. here is a quick one i did, i am still learning to color with the program

chris

Thats a nice one and lovely she is :)

Just did this in 10min. (maybe that's a bad thing) 3 guesses on what it is.

you did the one i was doing, i was also going to do the Rx-78 final shot, but i am going to skip doing this now, i have to much art to do on the side, i also suck at useing this MS paint, i prefer the old fanished way of pencil and paper scan it in to the computer and color it that way. here is a quick one i did, i am still learning to color with the program

chris

my bad. but yours is really nice. I was thinking about doing a Gundam Seed one, but for some reason the headless gundam came to mind when I started doodling.

one of the most memorable moments in DYRL ( its just a quickie in 5 minutes and saved it as .JPG)

LMAO!!! This pic and the earlier pic of the guy getting smashed by the debris in DYRL are my favorites. The most violent scenes in anime tend to look hilarious when redone in MS Paint. :lol:

Hey this is pretty fun!

I just butchered one of my favourite scenes in Mac Plus, but I guess that's the point :)

The worse it gets, the better this thread is... but some of these are amazing... specially NERV's EVA stuff... :huh:

Hey, check out my abortion. Beautifully rendered by hand, no art or drawing skills either.

We would have never guessed... :lol:

So let's see some Noriko goodness... MSPaint style!