Forums crashed?

same thing happend to me...i was barely able to get on today...the main site was affected too...i wanted to get some stuff from the magazine section but couldn't...i've long since forgotten what i was gonna get...oh well, i'll remember eventually... :ph34r:

I contacted Shawn about the problem and he said it was an issue with the ISP that provides DNS for the macrossworld.com domain. It's fixed now, but because of the way that DNS works, the fix may take a little while to "propagate" throughout the net.

This thread might have fit better in the site info forum, BTW.

Ha Ha, what bad luck. The first time in 6 months that I find myself with some free time to update the site and actually have the intention to do it and I can't access the server over the weekend :angry: .

Oh well, guess you guys are just going to have to wait a bit longer for the update. Checks schedule, yep looks like I'll have some more free time in about another 6 months :p .

Nah, just kidding, got a load of scanning done at the weekend to update the magazine section and with the help of our new co-admin, the updates should be done fairly soon.

Graham

Steam also went down so no Half-life 2. I spent the whole weekend crying in front of my computer. I still have a "HECK" of a time getting MW to work right. Chances are this post will never make it because I'll be sent to a missing page screen.

Steam also went down so no Half-life 2. I spent the whole weekend crying in front of my computer. I still have a "HECK" of a time getting MW to work right. Chances are this post will never make it because I'll be sent to a missing page screen.

That's pretty sad jenius.... it's weird, this is the only forum I bother w. 'got car parts/info from a couple but then never returned - must be subliminal :blink: anyway there should be some online debreifing/crisis management provided if it ever happens again :lol: