First shots of Charlize Theron as Aeon Flux.

UN Spacy

i am not to impressed from what I see i would have rather seen Kate Bekinsale or someone play the part, the costume looks like pure crap, does not seem like alot of effort went into designing it. and i agree with Mechamaniac i hope they stay far away from REIGN ewww...absolute gayness :wacko:

edit: by the way what happened to her boobs? she looks flat as a board in these pics :(

Edited by zeo-mare

Besides, if Hollywood likes the artwork of Aeon Flux enough, then the next thing you know, we'll be seeing gayness abound in REIGN - The Motion Picture.

They already have...its called Alexander :rolleyes:

And yes, the gayness is intentional :p

As for Aeon Flux live-action flick ... I don't really care, just so long as they re-release the original animated series on DVD

no thong? that's a disappointment

My thoughts exactly. They should have given her the same costume that her character wears in the animation. :p:p:p BTW Charlize doesn't have the biggest mammary glands to start out with. She's average at best. Check out 2 days in the valley when she's wearing that tight white suit.

Edited by Golden Arms

It's being directed by a female director (specifically, the one who directed "Girlfight", about female boxers), so I would expect very little pandering to male adolescent fantasies.

sh-t that sucks, whats the point of even seeing it then?

actually there is more than one shot. when you click on the link there are a few more pictures they were not that good either.

Who ever is making this movie should've realized when watching the show that it can't be made into a movie. Nothing they try will work. That aside all I have to say is ms. theron looks pretty friggin hot in that outfit. Especially with hair covering her eye like that.

Aeon Flux was a cool series, but I don't remember it being particularly amazing. It was cool there was a mature audiences-oriented cartoon on TV, but AF was no epic masterpeice. In my eyes there's not much of a legacy for the movie to "ruin." Girlfight was a good movie, substancially better than the kind of crap directors who get stuck to these kind of movies usually turn out so I have a feeling it'll be "decent."

Even if there isn't enough T&A for the sexually-deprived geeks out there. :rolleyes:

Okay, I finally checked the link and looked at the pics.

I have no problem right off the bat with Charlize Theron, I liked her alot in other flicks. My problem with her is this: She's wearing too much clothing for Aeon Flux! IIRC, Aeon had a long sleeved (but revealing) top, bikini-esque bottom, and maybe some really high boots.

Ah, the childhood memories are sort of coming back. :p

As for Theron being skinny... she's not really, it's just that she doesn't have a huge... rack. Even without a big *rack*, she looked really good in 2 Days in the Valley.

Edited by Warmaker

Where's her boobs go?

exactly haha no boobies.

Hey I regonize your avatar. its from that German safety video haha so funny!!!! I love the 180 degree line where you see the guy with the ear protectors point of view and you can see that guy in your avatar screaming but because he has the ear protectors it is muffled and then you switch to the screaming guy looking at teh ear protector guy and you can hear the screams.