Got me a Nike SB Macross shirt!

BoBe-Patt

Man!!! where'd you get the WAYYY cool t-shirt?!

DROOOOLLLL...............

don't wipe your drool with the macross shirt, use the one that BoBe-Patt is wearing.

haha, I read it the first time around, and I was just laughin at that! :p:D:lol:

Curse Canada and not being able to get this kind of stuff! :angry: *sigh* If anyone sees this shirt for sale up here please tell me which store so I can buy it. Hopefully this island I live on will have that store.

Curse Canada and not being able to get this kind of stuff! :angry: *sigh* If anyone sees this shirt for sale up here please tell me which store so I can buy it. Hopefully this island I live on will have that store.

whatchu talking about? Canada get some exlcusives too! Like the shanghai dunks! I want those but can't find them here. :p:D:lol:

Curse Canada and not being able to get this kind of stuff! :angry:  *sigh* If anyone sees this shirt for sale up here please tell me which store so I can buy it. Hopefully this island I live on will have that store.

whatchu talking about? Canada get some exlcusives too! Like the shanghai dunks! I want those but can't find them here. :p:D:lol:

Yeah, and Cuban cigars! :D

I suggest that someone just buys a shirt and bootlegs it. These would be easy to copy and everyone in here can get one at a decent price. Ill go do it right now. I may have to take the Nike logo off though, to avoid the bullsh*t.  THen again, I may just leave it on.  :ph34r:

yeah... the original's too expensive, I'd pay for a recast though :)

I suggest that someone just buys a shirt and bootlegs it. These would be easy to copy and everyone in here can get one at a decent price. Ill go do it right now. I may have to take the Nike logo off though, to avoid the bullsh*t.  THen again, I may just leave it on.  :ph34r:

yeah... the original's too expensive, I'd pay for a recast though :)

haha, a recasted shirt?!?! wow, that'd be a hard to wear! :p:D:lol:

Awesome shirt. I'm checking out a place that supposedly has them right after work! I'm a pretty new poster to this board, so would anyone be seriously interested in getting extras from a n00b? Suckers won't give a phone quote but I'm only buying if I can get one for <27.

But the weird thing is the L looks like the M and the XL looks like the L. I guess skateboarding shirts are made to be short. :huh: Anyway, I bought mine at a skate shop in Little Tokyo in L.A. called Routes. All they had left were like 2 L and 2 XXL at 24.99.

if thats the case i would be in for an xxl shirt if you could get one

as general rule of speciality skateshops...

they usually won't sell more than 2 shirts with a limited production run to the same person. they don't like it when someone comes in and tries to buy their inventory cause theres too many scalpers out there. you'd be amazed how many japanese kids come to the states(atleast NYC) looking to score limited skate shirts and sell them over there(japan) at 4-8 times the mark up.

same goes for kicks. if you don't know the salesperson, you'd be lucky if you get 1 pair, let alone 2, for the same reason above.

you have to go to multiple shops and try to pick up one here and there or bribe the salesperson so you can get more than one, especially if your a japanese person. i'm not trying to sound racist or anything(i'm asian myself) its just a fact of life.