PSP Official Discussion thread.

bandit29

Tweaked my Eva skin a bit.

I think it looks better overall now, though I wound up forcing some of Rei's fingers off the edge.

Heh, it's funny.

I'm no Eva fan, and I don't particularly care for the PSP either, but I'll gladly whittle some time away making an Eva skin FOR the PSP.

post-26-1114479568_thumb.png

Edited by JB0

Heh, it's funny.

I'm no Eva fan, and I don't particularly care for the PSP either, but I'll gladly whittle some time away making an Eva skin FOR the PSP.

still makes you wanna get the case so you could see what the pic looks like in it :p lol jk

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Heh, it's funny.

still makes you wanna get the case so you could see what the pic looks like in it :p lol jk

Heh.

Actually, it does a little.

Very nice :)

I wanted to get one put together with the Macross in cruiser mode lenghtwise across the PSP but I wasn't able to find a nice bright image of the ship in a decent resolution, and for some reason i have lost the ability to capture screen grabs off DVD's, I think I got a Microsoft update that sabotaged me.

Any chace you might get bored and make a cool SDF-1 cover plate :)

LUMINES IS FARTING ADDICTING!!!

I just finish spending a whole half hour on challenge mode...omg...my hands were like numb for a lil :blink:

yeah. I bought that last week. It's a great game. ;)

So am I the only one with this Logitech case so far? haha, starting a craze over a case that no one has yet =)

I've been test fitting with this template, but it doesn't come out exactly right. I have to stretch the overall image by 5% and then it prints out at a correct size. I'll need to find another template for future macross artwork, but in the meantime, here is a site that hosts some of the more popular templates that have been done so far:

PSP site

I wonder if I'm printing it out incorrectly - - I'm just using MS paint though, don't have photoshop or anything like that installed at work.

EDIT:

I found a template that works, posted below

Edited by Valkyrie23

Here's a template that I ran into that works. Its off of this site:

link

After a quick test fit - it fits perfectly. The templates are 200 dpi. Only problem that I can see is that the template seems upside down - the side with the deeper/longer cuts is actually the top side when displayed in the case. Other than that, thanks guys for all the great Macross templates

Logitech_CustomImageTemplate_200dpi.zip

I just finish spending a whole half hour on challenge mode...omg...my hands were like numb for a lil :blink:

Agreed.

What's everyones high score so far? ;)

So am I the only one with this Logitech case so far? haha, starting a craze over a case that no one has yet =)

I picked mine up (after a long delayed shipping) at EB Games last Friday.

I just wish it held my PSP a little more tighter when the case is opened. :(

Agreed.

What's everyones high score so far? ;)

mine is 88331 and so far i have 19 skins :)

30 skins

DAMN.

go boy go.

I need to play this more....if I could just pry Ridge outta my hands.....

Wifi Ridge MP is a blast!!

I'm with MilkManX. I picked up Lumines, played it for maybe 20 minutes, failed to see what all the fuss was about, then started into my other games.

For Ridge Racer, I haven't finished 3 of the Pro Tours, and six of the EX tours. But I did get the Rally X car.

For Wipeout, I unlocked the Ascension Tournament on Flash, but I keep coming in 4th.

For Tiger Woods PGA Tour, I've got to the Legend level.

Believe it or not, other than that, I haven't really played much of the other games I bought. I played four season games of MLB, I didn't maybe the first three or four races on NFSU Rivals, I unlocked all of Morrigan's ending videos in Darkstalkers, and my Knight is at level 11 on Untold Legends, but I completely forgot where I was and started the story over.

30 skins

DAMN.

go boy go.

Make that 32 skins. :p

But yeah, Lumines and RR are what I play most. Finished all the beginners World Tour and have probably done around 4 tours of the next tour(pro?).

Now I've got to get my cheap ass co-workers and friends to buy a PSP instead of constantly having them ask to play with mine.

30 skins

DAMN.

go boy go.

Make that 32 skins. :p

But yeah, Lumines and RR are what I play most. Finished all the beginners World Tour and have probably done around 4 tours of the next tour(pro?).

Now I've got to get my cheap ass co-workers and friends to buy a PSP instead of constantly having them ask to play with mine.

Watch out, DA. Ridge Racer is deceptive. The Basic Tours and some of the Pro Tours are pretty easy. But the game takes a wicked turn for the harder when you get to EX.

I'm pretty lucky, myself. Literally everyone at work, and my three closest friends outside of work, all got PSPs. Although, one of these days we're going to get into big trouble when the district manager or an LP guy comes in and find everyone in the store sitting on counters and playing with PSPs.

You knew it was coming  :D

B)) Any Macross skins for da Logitech case?

Yeah, I would love to see one of the Strike VF-1S hikaru or the SDF-1 like this.

;)

post-26-1114824836_thumb.jpg

Just got another delayed shipment email about the 1GB card from Dell.

"Unseen circumstances..." yeah right

How is the Logitech case?

Same here.

I am sticking it out. Even if I have to wait till June. I doubt there will be a better deal anytime soon.

Just got another delayed shipment email about the 1GB card from Dell.

"Unseen circumstances..." yeah right

How is the Logitech case?

Got the logitech case.. it's a little bit on the ginormous size and that makes it a bit bulky and akward to use and I don't like how loosely the PSP fits into the case.

What do people think of the game Rengotku:Tower of Purgatory? I am sure I butchered the name, so dont point and laugh because of that....anyways...is it good? I thought it looked good, but didnt want to buy it until I heard from others....

Twich

What do people think of the game Rengotku:Tower of Purgatory?

I haven't played it personally (it's the only PSP game so far that I haven't), but the reviews have been unanimously bad.

Edited by mikeszekely