Who the hell are you?

EXO

Right. So I'm loading my BAN cannon. As amusing as it is enough with the trolling flamebaiting. It's derailed a perfectly good and fun thread. <_<

I say nuke 'em from orbit. It's the only way to be sure!

Try again EXO. You might trump me one day instead of trying to change the topic at hand. btw, my smileys are laughing at you. Duh!!!!

As for you others, I don't brag or act the way I do for no reason. When attacked, I counter and react accordingly. People act stupid, so I stoop down to their level and talk to them the only way that their primordial underdeveloped brains can process and understand. As for my salary and other property, I stated it to give EXO some sort of goal to strive for, since he assumed that I was as $tupid and still lived at home, like himself. Pfunk, my cars were all paid for within a year of their purchase and yes they were brand new models. As for your truck costing more than EITHER of my cars, you sir are a dreamer. ;)

Right. So I'm loading my BAN cannon. As amusing as it is enough with the trolling flamebaiting. It's derailed a perfectly good and fun thread.

Don't blame me. I don't start it, I just react to it. I will leave you alone EXO. It seems you are starting to cry to others. I thought you could take it and dish it out. Boy, was I wrong.

Good bye.

Edited by MGREXX

As for you others, I don't brag or act the way I do for no reason. When attacked, I counter and react accordingly. People act stupid, so I stoop down to their level and talk to them the only way that their primordial underdeveloped brains can process and understand.

Excellent! Then I'm sure your suppsoedly not under developed brain can handle it when people want you to just GO AWAY and you react by just doing so since you can't keep cool thread on topic or refrain from posting stupid Yuikikazi and Robotech threads!

or they could do the smart thing and take it to PM's instead of using the public forum....either way, M-head is making himself sound more and more stupid with every single post.

Don't blame me. I don't start it, I just react to it. I will leave you alone EXO. It seems you are starting to cry to others. I thought you could take it and dish it out. Boy, was I wrong.

Good bye.

Boy you are dumb... look back on the thread and see who started it.

And making up facts for yourself makes you even dumber... people are reacting to your lack of intelligence... I haven't contacted anyone here. This isn't RT.com... We know an idiot when we see it. :rolleyes:

i don´t know why everybody keeps giving attention to MGREXX. if you don´t like what he post you should just ignore him.

It's hard to ignore stupidity. On the outside, you want to ignore it and pretend they didn't see it, but deep inside, you really want to point and laugh.

He decided to come after me personally in this thread, so I wanted to point it out how non existent his intellect is. Now that I know it's obvious to everyone how low is IQ is, I feel that I've done what i set out to do, I will be ignoring him from here on out. ;)

I am MGREXX, your daddy Exo.

^ you mean that right EXO?

in all honesty, i'm just tired of seein' this guy take shots at people around here then claim his innocence...he's guilty of insighting arguments and just plain being rude and moronic in his posts...he came here to be banned and to boast he got banned here...i honestly won't want him to get that pleasure simply because he's just a plain low-life with little or no "real" life outside the net...MGREXX...i wish you to not get banned simply because you're too much of an ass to be let go so easily :)

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

Gawddamn guns set on Suspend not ban!! Anyways, some people will not be posting for a few days. No one has been banned yet....until I get this stupid Ban gun to work properly. B))

Since the Invision implementation!!?? You guys banned a few people. Ben Man being the first that comes to mind, but there were others.

Gawddamn guns set on Suspend not ban!!  Anyways, some people will not be posting for a few days.  No one has been banned yet....until I get this stupid Ban gun to work properly.  B))

Since the Invision implementation!!?? You guys banned a few people. Ben Man being the first that comes to mind, but there were others.

I'm feeling magnanimous. Of course if you want I can "test" the ban setting on you just to make sure it works. It'll only be for a day or two. ;):p

I think we should ban that Dangard Ace guy. I mean...he's been kind of cranky since TO has been getting such lousy weather for the last month or so, especially compared to the sunny prairies. And whats with that name? "Dangard Ace?" Could he have picked a more obscure super robot to name himself after?

Well I used to be Skull00 but I was ashamed of my generic user name so I only contributed like 100 posts but then I moved on to milspec coz I liked it better. It reflects my militaristic philosophies and interest in military grade hardware.

Unfortunately the implementation of my universal internet username initiative forced me to change to MilSpex soon after. It now matches all my other identities on the internet. Milspex also reflects on the fact that I wear glasses. Phase 5 of the program includes eBay and Paypal which is in the planning phases now. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

UIUI: Universal Internet Username Initiative - The Way of the Future.

I think we should ban that Dangard Ace guy. I mean...he's been kind of cranky since TO has been getting such lousy weather for the last month or so, especially compared to the sunny prairies. And whats with that name? "Dangard Ace?" Could he have picked a more obscure super robot to name himself after?

He was cooler back then when he wasn't a mod.

Yeah , he was. That bastard!

I was Chowser on the old boards as well.

pretty much Chowser or chowser51 everywhere, except I just retired the Chowser gamertag on Xbox Live. I must apologize to fellow gamers out there because during the last two days that account was active, my son and his friends were doing their best to lower my rank to below theirs by doing suicides.... <_<

ummm...since it's public record, I make $57k a year with a high school diploma...not much, but I make do with it. I don't have new cars, just two decent cars. House was built in the 1915s. I have a wife, two kids, 2 rabbits, 6 cats, 7 fish, and another damn squirrel that got into my basement that I can't catch yet. I'm from Cleveland, Ohio, so the cost of living isn't too high. We're rated the poorest city in the US!!! I think...or something like, the city with the most resident's at/below the poverty level.

I am 30 years old and I have to admit, I did start with Robotech, but I think it was '86 or '87 that a friend showed my DYRL? and I came over to the Macross side. I have 3.5 years of college, but I never finished. I was 12 classes away (back in 1998) from my BS in Physics and BS in Computer Science, so one of these days, I will get around to finishing one or both of them if requirements haven't changed too much.

... "Dangard Ace?" Could he have picked a more obscure super robot to name himself after?

... :o

You mean there is actually such a thing!?? I thought he just made it up.

DA,

Post a thread explaining what it is. You have had that name for like 4 years and I never knew it was in reference to anything.

I thought he was a chick before he was a mod. Sory DA, but you are just too nice most of the time. I always pictured you and Trueblueeyes to have coffee together and laugh about the "silly boys on MW."

pfunk Posted: Apr 15 2005, 01:33 PM - that would suck, 75g's with a masters

I always thought that you MW bashers were stupid but I never thought you were also ignorant and idiotic to the point of making statements that were above and beyond reason. How the FU@K do you say that my making $75,000 a year with a masters is low. It's actually high considering my entry level status, you idiots. $55,000 is average for a Masters degree. If youdon't believe me then look at this link and get educated because you neanderthals need it:

Median salaries

I always say that school is important and some of you really need it bad because you have just proven that G.E.D's and H.S. diplomas only make you look $tupid and allow idiotic statements on your behalfs.

WTF? I only have a high school diploma, but I have over 2 million sitting in the bank. Just like the apprentice, the high school kids(net worth) make more money than the college kids(magna). Its actually funny, because all my friends that only graduated high school, pretty much all of them make more money than my friends that got associate or master degrees. All my high school only friends make well over 80k a year, because they know unix, ect...... and are involved in the computer industry. Most of my college degree friends, and most with masters btw, are finding work at temp agencies. I used to go to college parties with my friends over at UCLA, USC, and CSUN, and I have been noticing a lot of people in college now are idiots. Im not saying that everyone in college is an idiot, im just saying that I thought the standards to get into these kind of schools was a little higher. Can you believe a lot of students dont even know wthe first president of the U.S. was. WTF? And these are people who grew up here in the U.S. And they dont even know what Macross is. Such a shame. OH and if nobody believes me, you can visit me in my mansion in Arcadia, CA. Or, buy one of my houses from me. I own 12 houses right now, in So. Cal. I was thinking about hosting MW con 5, but my schedule has me so that I can not do that right now, but some day. B))

DA,

Post a thread explaining what it is.  You have had that name for like 4 years and I never knew it was in reference to anything.

Are you serious? Were you deprived of "Force Five" as a child? :blink: Next to Mazinger uuhhh Grandizer, DA was my favorite of the "Go Shoguns" growing up.

For those who remember the show which was made up of 5 Japanese shows..... I will always use Force Five as an example of how "Robotech" should have been presented.

Edited by Jemstone

I thought he was a chick before he was a mod. Sory DA, but you are just too nice most of the time. I always pictured you and Trueblueeyes to have coffee together and laugh about the "silly boys on MW."

You might be thinking of the old avatar DA uses. I belive it was some anime chick that might be showing frontal nudity.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You STILL can't counter me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a joke, EXO.

I bet you don't even make more that $35,000 a year.

Dude, you are so sorry that it's not even funny.

Later loser.........maybe you can come up with something tomorrow morning.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my god... You are such a flame baiting hand job.

Mods, toss him!

That was an cosplayer of the X-man psylocke that Solscud took a picture of back at SDCC2002 I believe. Whether she went into full frontal I've no idea but if you've got a pic I want it!

No. It's those, "silly twats on MW." Get it right man!

AND nice works. Cocky and Funny works well with the ladies but Cocky, Funny and Nice works wonders. :blink::o;););)

Post a thread explaining what it is. You have had that name for like 4 years and I never knew it was in reference to anything.

Too lazy. I'm sure if you asked it nicely Google would show you some info on it.

AND nice works. Cocky and Funny works well with the ladies but Cocky, Funny and Nice works wonders. :blink::o;););)

No kidding. Thats why I am the nicest guy on the board.

Well I guess that makes me the father and spell checker of the nicest guy on the board...

I'm Prometheum5 whereever I go... universal internet name initiative or what not... only problem is I managed to spell it wrong when i came here and didn't realize it... shoulda just re-registered back then before I got a post count <_< I don't suppose it cna be fixed by a Mod or Graham or someone :rolleyes:

:huh: Riiiiiiiiiight. :rolleyes::p

Aw, he is just a big teddy bear!! :p

• 7 years later...
Guest Rosario Love

OK,

I first started with the name Rosario Love, then I changed to Mylene, then XerogeeII and I remember using Marc R. Luce once as a member name but now I'm pretty much satisfied with Montarvilois.

laugh.gif

DOH !!!

It's a joke. I'm none of these con artists, I'm just my own good old Erick From Montreal.

Cheers !

Greetings all, this is the real RL (I can't sign in with my old name, so I'm re-registered as a noob). Though its been well over a decade, I would like to set the record straight: I am not a con artist.

For the record, as HUGE as my transaction etiquette failings were painted to be, and been burned into electronic forum history, I only owed THREE people their goods. It did take me a long long LONG time to get them their orders, true, and I've apologized and regret the whole thing 110%. It didn't help that dozens were flaming me on the forums, so yes, I admit, I avoided contact too, afraid to face so many angry people (even though I only owed a few).

Actually, I see what folks were doing: even though I only owed less than a handful of people, the reason I was bombarded by DOZENS more is because fellow members were rallying to their friends' cause. When hearing that Rolo suppossedly took off with some members' money and ran, the community was outraged out of concern for their fellow members who at the time appeared to be victimized. But few gave me the benefit of the doubt, and many were quick to point a finger at me, especially those who weren't even people I owed, oddly. I think many just joined the bandwagon. People were having fun quoting me, using my words back against me out of context, people were searching my domain name info and posting my personal information (including phone number) publicly. I recieved so many hate msgs. It was out of control. I was immature, and not prepared to deal with the whole controversy. I couldn't sleep. I couldn't eat. And at the time I was also undergoing some major life struggles, including a divorce, losing a house, and contracting walking pneumonea to the point of hospitalization, brushing with death! I know all of us have our own problems, and it's still no excuse, but, just giving you some context.

Before that I was somewhat well-known on the forums for my custom ideas, even having been featured on Tanmen's sight at one point. (below is my little "feature" page on the old MW "MWAT" page which, thankfully, Shawn and Graham have left intact)

http://www.macrosswo...osario_love.htm

But that "fame" lent itself easily to wide-spread shame the minute I made mistakes by taking on so many pre-orders for resin parts all at once, more than I could handle.

Eventually, I did finally send out all orders along with some extras, AND I refunded every last cent. No it does not excuse things, but I made things right. I am not a bad person. I am not a con artist who took dozens of people's (or even one person's) money and ran and never came back. I just took on more than I was prepared for (mass order resin casting). I had no idea what I was in for. I made mistakes, and I've tried my best to rectify them. I've apologized sincerely to the actual individuals I owed orders to, refunded the money to my THREE (poss 4, it's been so long I barely remember exactly now) customers who were also my friends (which was the biggest loss I suffered, having lost the camraderie and friendship among fellow MW peers), and I even still delivered the orders for free, and have made numerous public apologies. I don't know what else I could ever do to regain acceptance at MW; perhaps it will never be, but it's been bugging me for over a decade and wanted to try and clear my name one last time.

After I paid the 3 people back AND still gave them their orders, albeit very late, many voted to take me off the blacklist, but I was never removed, and most of the strongest propagators of my tarnished rep, oddly, are still folks I've never even done transactions with! Even those who I did mess up transactions with have tried to defend me, but MW, at least back in my day, was very unforgiving.

I have to admit, being unwelcomed here, and not being able to openly participate in forum discussions without being chastised, I've actually lost touch with Macross itself and haven't even watched any series beyond some incomplete episodes of Macross Zero, and know nothing of valk toys anymore beyond the one 1/48 Yamato DYRL Hikaru VF-1S that I do happen to own. All my Macross information came from MacrossWorld, and though there were other places I could read about it, "Macross" itself always reminded me of the horrible shame everyone was so adamant about reminding me of on the forums. Yes, I do lurk sometimes, but it's not the same, especially since I forever wear a mark of shame on me here. Probably most of you noobs don't even know me. But to the oldies, I miss it here. And I'm sorry to have lost the connection to this awesome online community I was once part of.

Some memories I have: Jung Chao's paint jobs and customs, Phatslappy's funny posts always made me laugh, Solscud and his plethora of Macross knowledge, Cobywan's scratch-built customs, oh man, I can't even remember everyone's handles anymore since it's been so long. Valkryie-Exchange (does that still exist?). VF-1X.com (does that still exist? He was kind enough to design my old banner too). Kidkorrupt's TF Skyfire custom... I also remember times when fellow members underwent personal tragedies, including one member who was a famous professional Robotech artist who lost his wife. I remember many of us, myself included, coming to his "side" in the forum and providing moral support and kind words of condolence, and I rememember him being touched and thankful for our kindness. I miss being a part of that all. It's what made MW special among other things.

I am truly sorry for all the angst I ever caused here on MW. And for the record, I miss being part of the Macross World community. I hope the last decade has been good to you all, and I wish you the best.

Edited by Rosario Love